Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SilverCoin Social Media and Signature Campaigns  (Read 9845 times)
preevi

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

Thank you so much for the svc from twitter campaign
Any clue when svc will listed at another exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertyfull

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:50:59 PM

i don't know how to send my silver coin in NXT mobile wallet ,, i see my silver coin there but i don't know how to sell it or send it on ccex exchange anyone here can help me?
Does dev provide a way to claim this fund, and at least dev or team provide that way to bounty participants as well as investors ..

i just provide my nxt wallet app address because it is the first option of wallet, now i received my silvercoins there but i don't know how to send my SVC in the ccex exchanger. this is my problem now.
i agree to you i don't know how to send tokens in nxt mobile wallet because there are to many options there. the dev should make an step by step guide about this issue because the participants getting a problem in transfering the SVC in ccex exchanger.
Hello dev silvercoin.io you should answer this question this is a big problem to your participants you should help them how to transfer their SVC in the ccex, as i see the nxt.org mobile wallet is so hard to use , now you know how to use nxt mobile wallet so you should teach them how to transfer svc to ccex...

If anyone is having problems sending SVC to C-Cex from a NXT wallet it is because you need 1 NXT to send the SVC to the exchange. However, this is only a temporary thing because when we transition to Ardor this year you will only need SVC. No NXT.
We have an extra 1 xvc the problem is we don't know how to send the SVC in to the CCEX via NXT Mobile wallet we wish that you provide us an step by step or teach us where is the option that we can find the transfer button that's we like to talk about to you,. we need your help also me i don't also know how to transfer because NXT mobile wallet is hard to use.
silvercoin.io (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 05:06:45 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 06:10:41 PM by silvercoin.io

i don't know how to send my silver coin in NXT mobile wallet ,, i see my silver coin there but i don't know how to sell it or send it on ccex exchange anyone here can help me?
Does dev provide a way to claim this fund, and at least dev or team provide that way to bounty participants as well as investors ..

i just provide my nxt wallet app address because it is the first option of wallet, now i received my silvercoins there but i don't know how to send my SVC in the ccex exchanger. this is my problem now.
i agree to you i don't know how to send tokens in nxt mobile wallet because there are to many options there. the dev should make an step by step guide about this issue because the participants getting a problem in transfering the SVC in ccex exchanger.
Hello dev silvercoin.io you should answer this question this is a big problem to your participants you should help them how to transfer their SVC in the ccex, as i see the nxt.org mobile wallet is so hard to use , now you know how to use nxt mobile wallet so you should teach them how to transfer svc to ccex...

If anyone is having problems sending SVC to C-Cex from a NXT wallet it is because you need 1 NXT to send the SVC to the exchange. However, this is only a temporary thing because when we transition to Ardor this year you will only need SVC. No NXT.
We have an extra 1 xvc the problem is we don't know how to send the SVC in to the CCEX via NXT Mobile wallet we wish that you provide us an step by step or teach us where is the option that we can find the transfer button that's we like to talk about to you,. we need your help also me i don't also know how to transfer because NXT mobile wallet is hard to use.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
We'll create a step-by-step on how to do this asap.

We'll be out of the office for most of this afternoon but that is our next thing to do.
Most of the issues people are having are all doing with that mobile wallet.

https://silvercoin.io - It Pays To Change The World
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:45:35 AM

Bounty Payout Update:

Signature campiagn, links contest, translations and twitter bounties have all been paid.
See spreadsheets in OP for transaction ID's.

Affiliates have also been paid. (Just give it time to confirm on the blockchain)
If you have not been paid (by tomorrow) it is because of one of these reasons.
1. No social media validation link provided
2. No NXT wallet listed
3. Fake sign ups

If you haven't gotten paid by tomorrow and you think you should have, just click the 'request payout' button in your dashboard and we'll review your account. (Payout button is now active for those with 48 SVC or more)

Thanks to all who participated.

hello dev thankyou for the bounty, im just going to ask about the affiliate i just recently opened my account and entered a wallet i have 176 SVC but still i cannot find the request payout button. please help me thanks.
qwertyfull

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:09:50 AM

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
We'll create a step-by-step on how to do this asap.

We'll be out of the office for most of this afternoon but that is our next thing to do.
Most of the issues people are having are all doing with that mobile wallet.
Including not receiving their coins.

Tip: You have to use the NXT Asset plugin.

Thank you for responding about this issue still my coins stack in my NXT mobile wallet i have balance their but still i can't transfer my SVC into ccex wallet, we will wait you until you guide us how to transfer our svc into ccex step by step as you said thanks.
silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 03:36:49 PM

Bounty Payout Update:

Signature campiagn, links contest, translations and twitter bounties have all been paid.

Affiliates have also been paid. (Just give it time to confirm on the blockchain)
2. No NXT wallet listed
3. Fake sign ups

If you haven't gotten paid by tomorrow and you think you should have, just click the 'request payout' button in your dashboard and we'll review your account. (Payout button is now active for those with 48 SVC or more)

hello dev thankyou for the bounty, im just going to ask about the affiliate i just recently opened my account and entered a wallet i have 176 SVC but still i cannot find the request payout button. please help me thanks.

What is the email you signed up with?

acpr23

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:42:33 PM

Bounty Payout Update:

2. No NXT wallet listed
3. Fake sign ups

What is the email you signed up with?

acprondo23@gmail.com
diamondox

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:32:04 PM

Hello, I did not receive the coin, please charge me .
Bitcointalk Username: diamondox
Nxt Address NXT-TSCU-4LDA-XUDN-3XFKT
Thank you in advance

silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 05:41:48 PM

Thank you in advance

Here's the transaction ID: https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/10176615979289962817

Did you send it to the online wallet?
Or to a NXT wallet on an exchange maybe?

risatrakib

Activity: 824

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 06:02:48 PM

Thanks silvercoin team .I just received my SVC coins on my account .. Best of luck for Silvercoin.. I am gonna hold this coin  Cool Cool Cool

anfisa75

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:29:29 PM

help can't find the button output in the office has 48 svc
silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 06:32:51 PM

Sorry for the rushed response there yesterday.
When you said mobile wallet... I thought you were talking about the online wallet.

In regards to that mobile Android wallet... neither of us have an Android to test so we are having some difficulty putting together that step-by-step guide.

silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 06:34:31 PM

help can't find the button output in the office has 48 svc

Send an email to support@silvercoin.io.

diamondox

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:43:03 PM

Thank you in advance

Here's the transaction ID: https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/10176615979289962817

I'm sorry for the trouble, I figured out all the good coins there. Success and prosperity to you!
silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 09:43:05 PM

Thank you in advance

I'm sorry for the trouble, I figured out all the good coins there. Success and prosperity to you!

Excellent. Thanks for the update.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:22:51 AM

I Have Installed NXT Assets Basic Plugin, but still, it is not showing in my Main balance, coins are showing in My Assets.
How to bring those to Main balance? Can you suggest me?
Still, no answer from the OP  i have send a PM regarding this issue how long it will take to receive my bounty?
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:14:27 AM

When you said mobile wallet... I thought you were talking about the online wallet.

In regards to that mobile Android wallet... neither of us have an Android to test so we are having some difficulty putting together that step-by-step guide.

so what do you mean you can't guide us step by step? many of the participants that help you in this project had a problem in transfering the SVC to CCEX because of the mobile wallet, what do you suppose to do? do nothing to it? job well done,.
silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 10:03:55 PM

so what do you mean you can't guide us step by step? many of the participants that help you in this project had a problem in transfering the SVC to CCEX because of the mobile wallet, what do you suppose to do? do nothing to it? job well done,.

Could anyone who is having as issue with this send me a PM?

silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 10:07:51 PM

I Have Installed NXT Assets Basic Plugin, but still, it is not showing in my Main balance, coins are showing in My Assets.
How to bring those to Main balance? Can you suggest me?
Still, no answer from the OP  i have send a PM regarding this issue how long it will take to receive my bounty?

I just sent you a PM about this.

Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:36:44 AM

Congratulations to SilverCoin has raised huge money when ICO, but sad because the price in the https://c-cex.com/?p=svc-btc under the ICO price. I hope team pump this coin.

great
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: