Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][1 BTC] Custom Personal Trading Bot Framework + Wallboard  (Read 4542 times)
anzy (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

I like helping people

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:31:04 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 03:45:31 PM by anzy

Update: no longer for sale

Howdy!

I've created & sold many business-in-a-box platforms in the past with great success both for myself and the new business owner. I enjoy creating things that are useful, profitable, and all-around awesome - but I don't like running businesses.

My inner coin fiend has been brought to light again due to recent surges in BTC prices, so I created a from-scratch custom scalping trading bot for the GDAX.com change - and a fancy wallboard to watch it's progress.

In an attempt to boost my holdings a bit, I'm willing to sell 3 copies of my own from-scratch bot framework for 1 BTC each, to a maximum of 2 people.

Included in the purchase is the source code for the framework running the algorithm, the wallboard showing it's results, and a bit of my own time to help show you how to get it running.

Technical Specs:

Api/framework = Lumen php framework using Redis cache workers
Wallboard = Angular 4 + custom html/css
Server manager = Nanobox
Server hoster = Digital Ocean

Required expenses:

Nanobox account: $10/mo
Digital ocean server: $10/mo
No trading fees. The bot trades using the "post only" option in GDAX limit orders, never causing a trading fee.

Bot logic:

It uses a scalping concept to do many, many small buys at the smallest profitable sell increment, based on a weighted average over 1 year of the coin pairing of your choice's history for high/low ranges to generate a spread that your account balance can safely handle.

Aka it figures out how much to trade at each interval so that it can constantly profit from all the ups & downs in a currency pair without ever getting stuck in either pair.

You can choose which pair it trades, how many buy orders to keep open, and how much profit you want per trade - all from Nanobox's easy GUI.

It's worked out wonderfully for me since building it 2-3 weeks ago - as seen from the wallboard screenshot of my above.

Wallboard:

The responsive (viewable on a phone or desktop) wallboard updates in real-time with the latest ticker information, account balances, order sizes & quantities, and shows aggregated account balance measured in BTC and shows profit earned.

Very fun to watch : )

Safety:

The bot runs on your own server, using your own GDAX account trading API, and never holds coins / does anything except trade. You get the source code too, proving nothing funny is going on. Rather straightforward really.

All your coins stay in your coinbase/gdax account and the bot uses an API token you generate to do trading through the account.

Conclusion:

Pricing recap: 1 BTC per copy of all of the above, selling a maximum of 2 copies.

Feel free to ask your questions below, and if you're interested in purchasing a copy, please PM me with the request.

I like building things
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
heggmaster

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:20:37 AM

Is the price stillcapped at 1 BCT?
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:09:26 PM

Is the price stillcapped at 1 BCT?

I can be open to some wiggle room - PM me your offer

I like building things
Jartsu

Activity: 421

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:14:23 PM

Seems to be super nice system. I'm sorry but I wanted to ask what languages did you use to code such thing? Sorry if it's already somewhere there.
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:29:16 PM

Seems to be super nice system. I'm sorry but I wanted to ask what languages did you use to code such thing? Sorry if it's already somewhere there.

It has 2 parts - the api/backend running the logic, and a front-end wallboard to see it's progress.

The back-end is built on top of the Lumen php microframework, using MongoDB for storage and Redis as it's queue/cache.

The front-end is built in Angular 4 and interfaces with the back-end to fetch stats for display.

Thanks for asking : )

I like building things
nativehasher

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:57:22 AM

For today only - any time within the next 24 hours of this reply's timestamp - I'll offer this bot & wallboard for half price, 0.5 BTC.

After time is up, price goes back to 1 BTC.

Just a suggestion, there are several bots available with exact same (or more) functionality on the market at 0.1 BTC

You might want to have competitive pricing if you wish to sell. Though the trading-bot-as-a-service idea seems good.

All the best!

golang, node.js and C++ developer.
BTC: 1NativecFuCN68n1rmHabkXRZnwuxpoJ4f
anzy (OP)

I like helping people

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:44:46 PM

For today only - any time within the next 24 hours of this reply's timestamp - I'll offer this bot & wallboard for half price, 0.5 BTC.

After time is up, price goes back to 1 BTC.

Just a suggestion, there are several bots available with exact same (or more) functionality on the market at 0.1 BTC

You might want to have competitive pricing if you wish to sell. Though the trading-bot-as-a-service idea seems good.

All the best!

Thank you kindly for the feedback!

I like building things
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: