Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big challenge: Afghanistan new campaign  (Read 175 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:45:08 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 09:34:12 PM by Masha Sha

First and formost be safe.

Secondly congratulation to trump for letting this issue be handled by the experts. This discretionnary attitude is very great and worth to mention and praise. No more political micromgmt by the lawyers of the white house.

Sadly it doesn't change the fact that it's a very challenging situation out there.

Worst i completly fold concerning the demographic exponential explosion.

But there is a few remarks:

1. Like rt reported about the spraying following an ied, i can only express that it's the way it is. By this i mean it's tragic for those having most  certainly meshed some innocents but was certainly the only option. Doesn't change the fact that blood money is made to settle such situation. Maybe a progressive release... the way it's to be paid could be improved i am sure. Trial and errors what's work best long term for the victims.

2 Then from this incident there is something really valuable to be noted, they all have smartphones. There i am sure there is a giant leap forward to be made in the integration of the local civilian population in the digital battlefield. I see that as the best opportunity ever to integrate them in a win-win multispectral way.

3. The foreign fighters, not to enter and to be hunt down. They have zero stakes in a peaceful afghanistan.

4 Finally, this story end in baltimore and co... the painkiller/opiods quest of certain americans end or start in afghanistan. Before the congress use their brains and heart i think it would be usefull for the cia to really hostily take over this business. 1. To start standardization of the product (most ods are linked to the variance in qualify/potency) while improving the incomes of the growers while going full moab on the warlords not sharing enough of the profits to the growers, moreover it should be coupled with a session action on the fetanyl (and others) mixers at home (once the yields on the war on pedos start to decline, priorities) to improve the market. To be ultimately integrate on say amazon.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: