Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT HELP, XMR PAYOUT PROBLEM (ocminer not responding?)  (Read 103 times)
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:48:32 AM

Dear miners,

I'm mining XMR (Monero) on xmr.suprnova.cc which is a pool from "ocminer" on Bitcointalk. I decided a while ago to increase my minimum payout to 0.5 XMR and since I have reached a confirmed balance of over 0.5 XMR I have not been paid. I tried reducing the minimum payout and even tried a manual payout but everytime I try to do a manual payout it says that I already have an active payout. This "active payout" is been over 48 hours now.

Just to be clear I did not change my payout address and it is 100% correct, it even worked in the past

I tried contacting ocminer here on Bitcointalk using the support email of suprnova.cc and private message and on his official xmr.suprnova.cc thread but he is not responding to me, I saw him several times online and it seems he answers many questions mostly within 1 hour. So it seems weird he doesn't respond to me.

If there is any reputable member here who can talk to him that would be appretiated. I'm just a noob here.

My current balance on the pool is 0.9099 XMR and I keep trying to do manual payouts but it keeps failing.

Thanks in advance!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: