Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to create a user to admin bitcoin exchange site for Fiat local currency  (Read 319 times)
fathun8803 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:14:55 AM

Hello
am looking to make a website like user to admin bitcoin exchange (not including auto trading ) with simple 3 steps to buy/sell bitcoin for fiat local currency
MY PROJECT DETAILS

Step 1: Sign Up for website KYC integrated
Step 2: Place a buy order
To place a buy order, simply specify the amount of Bitcoin you'd like to purchase, select a payment method, and let us know which wallet address you'd like us to send the Bitcoin to.
Step 3: Pay at the nearest bank
You can pay for your Bitcoin via internet banking online Once we've confirmed your payment, we will release the Bitcoin into your wallet.,this is the video how it works https://youtu.be/AwRrc7wuoXc  anyone can suggest where i can find a trusted guy for this project or company

Note this not for scamming purpose,want run a real legit business in my country 

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AikFrank

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:39:52 PM

Hello
am looking to make a website like user to admin bitcoin exchange (not including auto trading ) with simple 3 steps to buy/sell bitcoin for fiat local currency
MY PROJECT DETAILS

Step 1: Sign Up for website KYC integrated
Step 2: Place a buy order
To place a buy order, simply specify the amount of Bitcoin you'd like to purchase, select a payment method, and let us know which wallet address you'd like us to send the Bitcoin to.
Step 3: Pay at the nearest bank
You can pay for your Bitcoin via internet banking online Once we've confirmed your payment, we will release the Bitcoin into your wallet.,this is the video how it works https://youtu.be/AwRrc7wuoXc  anyone can suggest where i can find a trusted guy for this project or company

Note this not for scamming purpose,want run a real legit business in my country 

Thank you

I can develop all the above you just listed.

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:10:25 PM

I am interested in doing this website for you. Have sent you a Private message with details and some other clarifications.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: