Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I made an aggregator for news focused on cryptocurrencies - CryptoPanic  (Read 1080 times)
shashu10

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

This is an amazing portfolio tracker too. You can view your portfolio at a glance (or in depth) and filter for news for coins in your portfolio

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:16:44 AM

Great job! I am glad when I see people doing something useful to the crypto community ...Continue to do useful things , I'll follow your website !
koinov

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

Sooo old school and I enjoy it, rarely we can see such realisation of aggregator.
AlexBenson

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

I created something similar, less minimal and more graphical: http://coinhooked.com , Let me know what you guys think.
justboris

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

It was getting more complicated for me to keep track of many reasons and indicators why prices are skyrocketing or falling, so as a developer I decided to solve my pain by creating an aggregator of all the news and letting users vote on wether the particular news are giving positive or negative signals. Many more features are on their way, but as "they" say - skip perfection and launch early Smiley Hope you find it useful too. Feedback and ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you.
https://cryptopanic.com

We are trying to reach you via email for several weeks Smiley
Could you please respond to my last email or PM me here?
TIA
sanduncw

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

This is a great project for the internet users and people who works with cryptocurrencies. The most significant thing is the safety of our cryptocurrencies. blockchain.io provide the most safe methods. They provide ultra-safety and non-custodial service. And other important thing is their service fully compliant and transparent. They maintain all the accounting records which are regularly audited. It helps to increase the trustworthy of the client. Other objectives of the project are listing of currencies following a technical selection process, Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration are some of them.  blockchain.io functioning in three ways. Cryptocurrency exchange, Decentralized settlement, liquidity service are the functions. blockchain.io generate revenues of trading actions which are lending, withdrawal, payment transaction, ICO service and coin/token listing. And blockchain.io will provide trading experience catering to the needs of both individual and institutional traders and investors. High performance matching, A large variety of trade order types will address the needs of both beginners and expert traders, transparent auction is significant international trading strategies which are used in blockchain.io. In near future they will provide new features for the clients. And also this project is done by good team and I wish to success this project.  
rosyantony

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

This is an amazing portfolio tracker too. You can view your portfolio at a glance (or in depth) and filter for news for coins in your portfolio

Yes, I totally agree with you Smiley

Here we have updated their complete information: https://coinpedia.org/crypto-tracking-tools/cryptopanic-review/
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

I have to add my compliments here because I am using your service every day and I think is just great. All info in one place, very easy to filter and always updated. Never had problems and is always online. This is the tool for every crypto trader and investor.

I was looking very long for such a toll. Thank you Dev for this free service.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

Dude it very useful topic and your site .  It is necessary to have a signals and important news about of crypto. This is a very useful tool
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: