Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The legalization of bitcoin.  (Read 5091 times)
enabledogarmy85

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:08:30 PM

I like that idea. haha However i think all land over earth is owned by a government/person, so it's not that easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:21:58 PM

Here in Australia, the senate is now issuing and discussing the legal status of bitcoin. It was declared like bitcoin was formally got legal status, yet this is not working like you imagine when you first heard of it.
Does that mean that bitcoin is not legal in Australia yet. I thought i read somewhere that they will be legalizing it by now,so what is the status now,more countries are legalizing bitcoin and hope the end user does not have any difficulties because of that.
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:37:30 PM

Who cares if bitcoin is declared legal or not in your country? I'm not using bitcoins because my government said it's OK I'm using it because I can make my own decisions with my own money.
More likely, who cares if bitcoin is declared or not in each of everyones country, we can use it as long as we are not violating any rules of the law and we are not harming any one.

NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:01:47 PM

I like that idea. haha However i think all land over earth is owned by a government/person, so it's not that easy.
I think the key just gets the blessing and permission from the government. After that happens then bitcoin will grow very fast, many stores and agencies will adopt bitcoin, but to get legalization from the government is not easy, may have to remove the decentralization of bitcoin?
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:13:52 AM

I think the key just gets the blessing and permission from the government. After that happens then bitcoin will grow very fast, many stores and agencies will adopt bitcoin, but to get legalization from the government is not easy, may have to remove the decentralization of bitcoin?

If bitcoin has been legalize, the government will take in full control over tax in bitcoin. The government knows that they are losing taxes in terms of digital currency. Bitcoin will grow fast if it has been legalize but how about the users and earners of bitcoin? Does this thing has a positive result?
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:33:07 AM

I think bitcoin can not free itself, bitcoin need government that will guarantee bitcoin continuation, with bitcoin legality in every country better make bitcoin..
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 10:52:51 AM

Even though theoretically it is possible to implement such idea, I don't think it would be worth it. The best practice should be something that would really bring the difference, such as helping the governments to learn about bitcoin and blockchain technology. It will help them to understand it and so that it will make easier to bring bitcoin in legal area which will boost the growth of the bitcoin.
Kp4everK

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:53:06 AM

All the islands already belong to some countries and the legalization of bitcoin will scare away many users. It's used mainly because of anonymity and lack of taxes. The idea is doomed to failure.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:40:00 PM

If bitcoin has been legalize, the government will take in full control over tax in bitcoin. The government knows that they are losing taxes in terms of digital currency. Bitcoin will grow fast if it has been legalize but how about the users and earners of bitcoin? Does this thing has a positive result?
may be use may be no.  i think that it is not bad to pay tax on bitcoin.  through tax our government run department, pay salaries and complete the development project, so paying tax is not such a big problems.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:16:33 PM

Yes I like this idea. Smiley

We need to create a country where bitcoin is the official currency. It will be also interesting to see how that country will develop based on bitcoin.
Things don’t work like that, you cannot just create a country out of nowhere, unless other countries recognize then you have not created a country, so like you see, we will have the same problem we have with bitcoin but now it will be a country instead of a currency what we will be fighting for.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:34:33 PM

Every country has their own law and so is the case with Bitcoin . Few countries have legalised it while some are I. Process of how to bring this under purview so that it can be monitored and legalised as well. How does it benefit economy and citizens of the country is also what government takes into consideration .

exactly that why bitcoin not legalized all over the world because of the law and policy of every country when it comes to bitcoin. Government will legalized it if they complete know the advantages and disadvantages of it. They also first look on the possible effect on it. Government have many consideration because they make sure first that it will have a good effect to us people who is living in one particular country.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:34:58 PM

Yah I know. If the bitcoin will legalize in all country there is a big possibility that the government will control the bitcoin. The government for sure take full over tax in the bitcoin.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:50:31 PM

Yah I know. If the bitcoin will legalize in all country there is a big possibility that the government will control the bitcoin. The government for sure take full over tax in the bitcoin.
that is not so easy, they should only announce like japan that they have legalize bitcoin and i am sure that there will be no need to have full control over bitcoin and bitcoin will remain in its original form.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:35:36 AM

that is not so easy, they should only announce like japan that they have legalize bitcoin and i am sure that there will be no need to have full control over bitcoin and bitcoin will remain in its original form.
It seems to me that the government of Japan will always find a way out of this situation. The point is that the legalization of Bitcoin also involves a number of consequences. I think that many Bitcoin users already know this. I do not know how things will be in Japan, but the fact that the Bitcoin user in other countries will have to pay taxes with the legalization of the crypto currency is a fact. That's just whether we are ready for this?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:56:25 PM

It seems to me that the government of Japan will always find a way out of this situation. The point is that the legalization of Bitcoin also involves a number of consequences. I think that many Bitcoin users already know this. I do not know how things will be in Japan, but the fact that the Bitcoin user in other countries will have to pay taxes with the legalization of the crypto currency is a fact. That's just whether we are ready for this?
Paying tax from our earnings in bitcoin is a positive for me because even though there will be a less in our earnings, we can still have a good legalized currency in our country and that is bitcoin which in Japan they can use it to buy things in their country and paying tax is still a good side for me because we can help our country to improve itself by just paying tax.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:14:17 PM

All the islands already belong to some countries and the legalization of bitcoin will scare away many users. It's used mainly because of anonymity and lack of taxes. The idea is doomed to failure.
The legalization is not as bad of an idea as you make it sound, if a country makes it legal, that does not necessarily mean that they are going to charge you taxes on it, there are some tax haven that were interested in getting in the bitcoin market and charge no taxes.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

Paying tax from our earnings in bitcoin is a positive for me because even though there will be a less in our earnings, we can still have a good legalized currency in our country and that is bitcoin which in Japan they can use it to buy things in their country and paying tax is still a good side for me because we can help our country to improve itself by just paying tax.

As long as the tax rates are reasonable, I don't have an issue paying them. But look at nations such as Germany. They have income tax as high as 45%, and on top of that the indirect taxes are also high. The VAT for most of the common goods range from 20% to 50%.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:08:02 PM

Although paying taxes is a liability but it seems objectionable if you have to pay income tax payments if applying about 45% of the monthly results. I think this geman government is less wise in regulating and managing income tax rules.
curved9inch

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:30:24 PM

So you are hoping for the creation of an independant state because of Bitcoin on an island. This is impossible for the sole reason that no state will leave sovereignty over a piece of its land, so except if your plan is to buy a whole country that will not be feasable.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:56:06 AM

I think bitcoin can not free itself, bitcoin need government that will guarantee bitcoin continuation, with bitcoin legality in every country better make bitcoin..

Thats not as easy as your speaking here. Letting government rule the bitcoin will make the bitcoin centralised asset for which government may levy different taxes and being trading asset it will have heavy taxes to acquire. There will be one more issue with this governance and thats the mining industry might just collapse. Just imagine mining is nothing but bitcoin printing machines according to government and that would be their potential target so they will start levying lot of amendments to make it more centralised. Currently anyone can mine from the home and I doubt if this will continue or not.

Bitcoin would be just another currency if they start regulating it and there are chances the price of bitcoin will fall to cents because nobody will like to get paid bitcoin with taxes and other charges. They will stop investing into it and that would be fall of bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆