Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero Fantasy Football League 2017  (Read 8963 times)
LennyCarl

Activity: 176
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:52:05 PM

Ho lee fuk Todd Gurley  Shocked

Who woulda thought “team autodraft” would kick all our asses... make this a lesson to all of us n00bs, don’t lovingly craft your perfect team by researching players before the draft. Just say f*ck it, have Hueristic to remind you to set up your line ups, sit back and profit. Absolutely god damn brilliant.

Cheesy Cheesy Hilarious and true!  Cry Grin (so many emotions  Tongue) It was a fun season, monerodudes!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnprimer

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:13:30 PM

Ouch, already lost and Tecmo Bowlers STILL has 3 players left to play. No bueno.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:47:14 AM

Ho lee fuk Todd Gurley  Shocked

Who woulda thought “team autodraft” would kick all our asses... make this a lesson to all of us n00bs, don’t lovingly craft your perfect team by researching players before the draft. Just say f*ck it, have Hueristic to remind you to set up your line ups, sit back and profit. Absolutely god damn brilliant.

Cheesy Cheesy Hilarious and true!  Cry Grin (so many emotions  Tongue) It was a fun season, monerodudes!

Yeah it was! I had a great time fighting for the gutter bowl!

Ouch, already lost and Tecmo Bowlers STILL has 3 players left to play. No bueno.

HUH?
{OK looks like this is a bot} Reported.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:13:44 AM

looked at the messages and I can not understand you then the game, or the crypt in the game, or drop associated with football, love football, and the crypt, thought combined the 2 threads

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:39:34 AM

looked at the messages and I can not understand you then the game, or the crypt in the game, or drop associated with football, love football, and the crypt, thought combined the 2 threads

And what looks like a Russian account run by a bot or trying to use google translate? It cannot quote correctly in another thread. Weird

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
phishead (OP)

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:01:23 PM

And what looks like a Russian account run by a bot or trying to use google translate? It cannot quote correctly in another thread. Weird

The Russians only want to hack/interfere with the more prominent, fundamental parts to our US democracy. US elections, social media, and now what looks like to be them going after the heart and soul of America, (Monero) fantasy football!?!? Soviet bastards..
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:31:28 PM

The Russians only want to hack/interfere with the more prominent, fundamental parts to our US democracy. US elections, social media, and now what looks like to be them going after the heart and soul of America, (Monero) fantasy football!?!? Soviet bastards..

It's the first shot over the bow on the New cold war on F.Football! Is there nothing sacred left! Cheesy

Hey, I streamed almost my whole team last week. Not bad right! Stupid crabtree was one I drafted and he gave me ZERO! Smiley
I've streamed like 3/4 of my team all season, without that I think I would have come in dead last by a massive margin. Can you see now why I was adamant about not playing PPR? I didn't even notice till the second week we were playing PPR. It's a hidden choice on ESPN. Next year were do Yahoo Standard.

Hey What are your guys thoughts on Starting a Yahoo Dynasty League this year to start playing next year? That sound like a ton of fun!

phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:57:09 PM

It's the first shot over the bow on the New cold war on F.Football! Is there nothing sacred left! Cheesy

Hey, I streamed almost my whole team last week. Not bad right! Stupid crabtree was one I drafted and he gave me ZERO! Smiley
I've streamed like 3/4 of my team all season, without that I think I would have come in dead last by a massive margin. Can you see now why I was adamant about not playing PPR? I didn't even notice till the second week we were playing PPR. It's a hidden choice on ESPN. Next year were do Yahoo Standard.

Hey What are your guys thoughts on Starting a Yahoo Dynasty League this year to start playing next year? That sound like a ton of fun!

Yeah, I agree... I use yahoo for my IRL fantasy league and selfishly wanted to use ESPN as a way to keep my different leagues seperate. Sorry, next year we are most certainly using yahoo.

What’s a “dynasty league”? Never heard of it.

Also just a heads up for everyone, I’m planning on doing Monero Madness like I did last year. Any one interested in such shenanigans?
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:02:59 PM

Yeah, I agree... I use yahoo for my IRL fantasy league and selfishly wanted to use ESPN as a way to keep my different leagues seperate. Sorry, next year we are most certainly using yahoo.

What’s a “dynasty league”? Never heard of it.

Also just a heads up for everyone, I’m planning on doing Monero Madness like I did last year. Any one interested in such shenanigans?

Dynasty league is where you keep players for next year and continue to draft each year. I have never tried one yet. AFA M. Madness I know absolutely Zero about Basketball. Sorry. Sad

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:18:43 PM

No Le'Veon no Gurley, maybe tecmo bowlers can make the miracle comeback this well.

I'm down for March madness now.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:27:14 PM

No Le'Veon no Gurley, maybe tecmo bowlers can make the miracle comeback this well.

I'm down for March madness now.

I for one would like to applaud JW for getting his team squared away and ready so far in advance! Tongue

LennyCarl

Activity: 176
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:02:46 AM

Dynasty league is where you keep players for next year and continue to draft each year. I have never tried one yet. AFA M. Madness I know absolutely Zero about Basketball. Sorry. Sad

You don't need to know anything to do the March Madness brackets. Just blindly pick a few upsets. Count me in when the time comes but I wonder if it will be 1 monero  Shocked again?

I would rather start with clean slates, so no Dynasty League. And yeah, use Yahoo for fantasy football next year!
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:14:32 AM

Well that was a great match you guys! Came right down to the Last hail MAry!

Good match Phish as well. Smiley

phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

You don't need to know anything to do the March Madness brackets. Just blindly pick a few upsets. Count me in when the time comes but I wonder if it will be 1 monero  Shocked again?

I would rather start with clean slates, so no Dynasty League. And yeah, use Yahoo for fantasy football next year!

This is true Hueristic, usually the less you know the better. But if you’re not interested that’s perfectly fine as well... I just like to have money on it to make it more interesting if I’m at a bar watching the madness.

Any who, yes I’d prefer not to do dynasty for multiple reasons, but the main one being that if there are more people who would like to play, you can’t really have them join the league unless they accept the fate of having Dickbreath Jones as their first round pick while we have all the better players.

Congrats Team Monerobux/Jwinterm/Team Autodraft! See all you fuckers next year Smiley
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:20:00 AM

Photographic evidence for the historical record Cheesy 

Thanks much to Hueristic for the badgering to get my lineup set, and thanks to all for playing. Will be happy to play March Monero Madness, or any other sports related betting pool (but no golf, or nascar, or sumo wrestling or anything).

🎆🎆🎆 Happy new year! 🎆🎆🎆
lt8877

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

Congratulations, jwinterm, I thought I might be able to pull off the comeback, but Gurley and Bell Week 16 was just too much to overcome.  Although if I had played Smith-Schuster over Evans, I could have won it!  Oh well...

Regarding league choices for next season...I would agree no dynasty.  I enjoyed the PPR/17-week ESPN format, as my other leagues this year were all standard Yahoo leagues, so it was nice variety. 

I'm not a basketball fan either, but will check back for Monero March Madness.  Until then, thanks guys (I assume we're all guys here) for a fun season and an enjoyable Monero experience!

lt8877
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:36:12 AM

Even with only 5 of us it was great fun! Happy New year all and I look forward to next year. Smiley

Unless it's PPR Tongue

phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

Hey everyone! Me again...

I decided I didn't want to wait any more to lose some more of my Monerojes.  So I created a "pool" for the Super Bowl if anyone would like to join.  More details in the OP in this thread.

Dilly dilly.. \o

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: