Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrencies will become legitimate by all when : (GIVE YOUR BEST ANSWER)  (Read 291 times)
jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:12:22 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 12:09:18 PM by jonathan6655321

Cryptocurrencies will become legit when not only World of Warcraft & League of Legends players will use it, but also The Sims players

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:28:07 AM

it's very good that there's a big player coming in, and I as a follower will also feel his joy, and also many players who are just like me are equally happy, I am happy with it all.
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:29:30 AM

Cryptocurrencies are already legit in most of the countries.
You should change your sentence from "will become legit" to " will be adopted by everyone".
My BEST ANSWER is-Cryptocurrencies will be adopted by everyone if it`s possible to buy some bread with a few satoshis.

nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:36:11 AM

You're argument is invalid. You see, because you started your premise with cryptocurrencies being not legitimate. How do you mean that? Is it how they are going to fit in the legal system or an essence of being a cryptocurrency define by its characteristics?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:09:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies will become legit when not only World of Warcraft & League of Legends players will use it, but also The Sims players

no child, the world is not made of gamers. it is much bigger than that Wink
but kidding aside, Steam already accepts bitcoin payments for over a year. i don't know who runs WoW but you can ask them to add bitcoin payment option.

and bitcoin is already legit in many big countries. some even removed taxes on it and some are talking about it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:10:46 PM

Cryptocurrencies are already legit in most of the countries.
You should change your sentence from "will become legit" to " will be adopted by everyone".
My BEST ANSWER is-Cryptocurrencies will be adopted by everyone if it`s possible to buy some bread with a few satoshis.

guys i'm sorry, my english is not the best and i miss understood the word legit. i meant legitimate... im trading cryptocurrencies by my self, didn't meant to offend anyone:)

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Schocksen

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:14:25 PM

Cryptocurrencies will become legit when the politicians will see the value. But this is a very long way  Grin

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:27:24 PM

Many countries are already accepting Bitcoin or legitimate or legal to use. We should be grateful they are accepting this technology. But i hope one day bitcoin will be a worldwide digital currency which used by all countries and all nationalities around the world. Some countries states that they are not accepting or adopt this kind of technolog because they cannot regulate bitcoin since they have no access to it. But i hope they change their decisions since a pot of big countries are now using this technology.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

Many countries are already accepting Bitcoin or legitimate or legal to use. We should be grateful they are accepting this technology. But i hope one day bitcoin will be a worldwide digital currency which used by all countries and all nationalities around the world. Some countries states that they are not accepting or adopt this kind of technolog because they cannot regulate bitcoin since they have no access to it. But i hope they change their decisions since a pot of big countries are now using this technology.

Yes I'm also hoping that the all countries accepting bitcoin as a worldwide digital currency. Sure it will help more people to earn more money even they hold it and also it will pumped up the price of bitcoin.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:53:07 PM

Lt's talk about BRICs.
If BRICs want to be trade bloc in future than cryptocurrency can be one the option in one currency throught the BRICs nation.
But there are some assumptions

1. cryptocurrencies  price would be stable.
2. proper Rules and regulations.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

if it`s possible to buy some bread with a few satoshis.
That is good news if the country allow the citizen use bitcoin to buy bread for few satoshis.  burger king accept bitcoin but it is only in Netherland not all countries. I can't imagine if you go to market with your handphone in your hand and go home with full of stuff without cash. Just use your satoshis.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:40:10 PM

suggesting that something will become legitimate suggests that it is illegitimate right now. which is obviously not true. currently bitcoin is perfectly "legitimate" in 99% of the world and that 1% is under developed countries like Bangladesh.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:55:10 PM

Well at first, bitcoin is already legitimate, bitcoin is never a fraud. I think that you are asking if bitcoin becomes legal to all countries. I think that time will come if the banks closed down or if there is another depression, since bitcoin was made during a time of depression, people will look for ways on how thry can earn a living, hopefully not another deprsession will come, if people would just start believing in bitcoin and countries legalize it, i can see that there will be hope for world peace, since we are all aready united as one, even if it is just in terms of monetary system, there would be no separation of rich countries and poor countries. I think the best way that bitcoin will be accepted by all, is if they would all realize that the fiat they have is just an i.o.u note, and doesn't have any value and what it only does is to separate the rich countries to the poor ones, just look at the foreign exchange, you will see clearly which fiat is being valued more and it will be clear, which country is more rich, but if you check on bitcoin, if the price is .001 bitcoin in japan, it is also .001 bitcoin in the US. Hopefully, sooner or later we would hear more positive news that countries are legalizing bitcoin for their citizens.
affigne

Activity: 235
Merit: 103

Writting/Translations EN-ES available HERE!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:55:59 PM

...everybody understand and embrace its potential to shape the future of the world.

Writing/Translations Available!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: