Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: forgot and lost private key blockchain.info  (Read 4899 times)
amirheavy666 (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

Dears bitcoin talk team

I have one account(wallet) in blockchain.info many years ago and i can login into it but i forgot Private Key for transfer and other thing...

what i must do ? any method for recovery it...?? Huh Huh i give 2 BTC reward to person that help me to recover this wallet. because i have a more than 10 BTC in this Wallet

thanks a lot for time for me Kiss Kiss

Nem.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:26:52 PM

You know your account and login but there is nothing there? Either you have the wrong account/email or they emptied it because you were gobe for a long time. They are not trustworthy at all so I wouldn't do this at all. What did their support say? Also, you can't get private keys from blockchain.info. This is why you should always hold your own private keys. There's no need to trust anyone else with bitcoins.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:31:02 PM

Dears bitcoin talk team

I have one account(wallet) in blockchain.info many years ago and i can login into it but i forgot Private Key for transfer and other thing...

what i must do ? any method for recovery it...?? Huh Huh i give 2 BTC reward to person that help me to recover this wallet. because i have a more than 10 BTC in this Wallet

thanks a lot for time for me Kiss Kiss

You mean the blockchain web wallet?

Is the address with BTC10 generated from the blockchain.info itself? If yes then you can access it directly without needs of private key. If it's already imported in the past, then you can also access it. Or maybe inactivity kills you. And above all of that, basically if you lost your private key, you will never retrieve it again unless you will try to contact their support for taking chances.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
amirheavy666 (OP)

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:52:11 PM

Dear cpfreeplz
thanks for reply .. i have my wallet address and login to my account successfully and my balance is showed to me .. when i want to transfer BTC to other wallet this page (attached file) is open and  want my private key that i haven't it.

can i contact with support time blockchain.info?! they help me you say? Huh Huh

Nem.io
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:29:43 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 10:17:27 PM by HI-TEC99

Dear cpfreeplz
thanks for reply .. i have my wallet address and login to my account successfully and my balance is showed to me .. when i want to transfer BTC to other wallet this page (attached file) is open and  want my private key that i haven't it.

can i contact with support time blockchain.info?! they help me you say? Huh Huh

At the bottom of that screenshot is shows your wallet received 0.00027375 Bitcoins on June 16, 2017. What address were those coins sent to, and what's the transaction ID?

This address 176sh81PQupUsFyx6hNL2PTYydSu from the screenshot doesn't seem to be a valid Bitcoin address. Did I copy the address correctly, or is that not your address? The transaction ID should show a valid address for that wallet.

Also, exactly how many years old is your wallet? Blockchain.info's wallet format has changed a number of times over the years.

Is that address from the screenshot a watching only wallet? This linked page explains watch only wallets, and a comment at the bottom is complaining about exactly the same error message you have. To spend from a watch only blockchain.info wallet you have to provide the private key when prompted. If you don't have the private key for a watching only walet you can't spend from it.

https://blog.blockchain.com/2016/05/31/how-to-use-watch-only-addresses/
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4315

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:38:26 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2023, 09:03:09 AM by HCP

You have a watching only wallet on blockchain.info:

Effectively, you have created a wallet using only the public key and/or public bitcoin address... this means that ALL you can do is view the transactions of this address, but you CANNOT spend any of the coins owned by that address.

Did you remember having/creating a paper wallet (or maybe an offline wallet on an "airgapped" computer) back when you first set this account up?

Unfortunately, if you have lost the private key... then those coins will be stuck in that address forever. Without the private key you cannot create a transaction that spends those coins Sad

You are looking for something that looks like:

KyYMzU7ump7MnTcFSppWfhr7geX8TF9exSv51aFmEwSpaLee62CK (52 chars, starts with L or K)

or

5JLnzRitqDVB9VERa3E2jkh8QUz88JhvutdwqAM7Q6YE3cpK4PZ (51 chars, starts with a 5)

This address 176sh81PQupUsFyx6hNL2PTYydSu from the screenshot doesn't seem to be a valid Bitcoin address. Did I copy the address correctly, or is that not your address? The transaction ID should show a valid address for that wallet.
The OP has edited the pic and censored the full address (you can see evidence of this in the greyed out background Wink

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
amirheavy666 (OP)

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:10:41 AM

yes i removed some character or end of my wallet address for privacy reason. but it works and now i give some btc every day to this wallet ..... but cant transfer them to other wallet for selling or other thing  ,,ok???  sol please guide and help me .... Undecided

this wallet created more than 3 years ago....

Nem.io
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4315

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:31:02 AM

Like I said, it would appear that when you imported this address into blockchain.info that only the public key or the public address was used to do so. If you have subsequently lost the private key attached to this address, then you are not going to be able to get the bitcoins.... ever. No one is. Sad

There is no brute forcing (or guessing or reverse engineering) of private keys. It just isn't possible with current computers. You either have it, or you don't. If you don't have it, then you don't have access to the coins in that address. Undecided

I would highly recommend you immediately stop sending any coins to this address until you can locate the private key for it. You should create a new address so that you have the private key, and send your coins there instead.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:45:15 AM

yes i removed some character or end of my wallet address for privacy reason. but it works and now i give some btc every day to this wallet ..... but cant transfer them to other wallet for selling or other thing  ,,ok???  sol please guide and help me .... Undecided

So this address you are telling is only an imported address to your blockchain.info or not? since it's only watch only address there. Are you sure that this wallet is not part of your main wallet on blockchain info? Though I ask this because I don't know the format of the blockchain info's wallet address 3 years ago and I know it's not HD wallet yet.
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:58:50 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 10:15:04 PM by HI-TEC99

Do you still have the same computer you used to make that blockchain.info account with? Did you ever store your private key on it?  If you did have you formatted it since?

If you still have the computer, stored the private key on it, and didn't format it then try these instructions to search the whole hard drive for deleted private keys using a hex editor.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1961924.msg19522772#msg19522772

This hex editor is capable of searching a whole hard drive.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/wxhexeditor/
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:01:10 PM

Much better to give us your bitcoin address where your bitcoin save according to one comment here that address on the image is not a valid address. And looks like you have a present new transaction.
Giving the address of yous is just a proof that you are telling the truth that you have a 10 btc but according to image you had 10 btc.. its weird
Its a waste of time if you are just giving us a fake info we can not help you if the bitcoin is not yours.
bitcoinmedic

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:17:29 AM

Hi!

If you still have a problem recovering your bitcoins, we are a professional service that help people access there bitcoins and get there money back. Our contact address is  http://www.bitcoinmedic.com.
sunsilk

Activity: 2870
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:25:32 AM

Hi!

If you still have a problem recovering your bitcoins, we are a professional service that help people access there bitcoins and get there money back. Our contact address is  http://www.bitcoinmedic.com.

Roll Eyes why you are just bumping random threads? A newbie that offers something and says "we are professional" do you even think it's that professional to ask someone that didn't replied to this thread anymore?

Besides this thread has been made since
June 17, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

You don't do this next time, if you want to offer something go at the services section but I doubt it that there will be people that will avail it with your rank.

rhemmie

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:23:32 AM

Hi

If you haven't recovered your wallet yet let me know. I can get your password recovered. I charge 25% comission of the total wallet value.

can i have your contact
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:24:51 AM

Looks like you were scammed 3 years ago, please Tell me someone approached you telling you that if you pay him -- BTC he will make a wallet for you and the wallet get -- money every day or week etc? You paid him and he did what he told you then you realised that you won't able to withdraw as you need a private key to do that.

And after 3 years you are again here to somehow get a private key because the price hiked so much? Please confirm if that is the case.
bennyxv

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

You can use the help of a hacker to recover bitcoins without private key. I was able to recover my account with my coins intact. You can contact him as well cybertronxiii@protonmail.com
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

Beware : scammers all around.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

You can use the help of a hacker to recover bitcoins without private key. I was able to recover my account with my coins intact. You can contact him as well cybertronxiii@protonmail.com

How do you expect a hacker to help? They are known to invade accounts and keep their contents.

I’m sure you own that email address.

Anyone with account-related issues should contact Blockchain’s support directly. Contacting a hacker is a silly solution. It’s like contacting a thief to open your locked vault.

Never share private keys, mnemonics, recovery phrases and other sensitive account information with anyone.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

How do you expect a hacker to help? They are known to invade accounts and keep their contents.

I’m sure you own that email address.

Anyone with account-related issues should contact Blockchain’s support directly. Contacting a hacker is a silly solution. It’s like contacting a thief to open your locked vault.

Never share private keys, mnemonics, recovery phrases and other sensitive account information with anyone.

Randomly answered and bumped this thread. I am not sure why have used query related thread to bump with your shit posts. Please use the off topic threads to do that. Here this section is widely used for wallet related doubts and etc.

No will share the private key or wallet seed to anyone.
If we just Google it also we can find this answer in the first result page answer itself. Simply you share the waste reply here.
deeprince2020

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

hello,
My major issue is that i am having 1btc in my blockchain account that was added by importing the wallet address. I have the private key but i am not having the password. Please how can I get the password. Pleases help me with this. Likewise i want to know if this importing of wallet for bitcoin is real. contact me if you will do it

Thank
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: