Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:53:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making bitcoin with twitter still possible?  (Read 18541 times)
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:22:59 PM

It's still possible to earn on Twitter especially if you're participating in the social media campaigns here at Bitcointalk. Just check both the sections of bounties in the alternate cryptocurrencies and service in the marketplace, economy board. You'll see a lot of campaigns' there that give rewards just by promoting them on your Twitter or your other social media accounts, such as Facebook and Instagram.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:56:06 PM

Yes it is possible,you can earn token which you can exchange into bitcoin, but there some social media campaign that pays directly in bitcoin.. you must have only twitter or facebook account  and your only work is  share,retweet like , and tweet.  You can also join on thier chatroon example is on slack or telegram,they will also give you token by participating.
Yeah right it is possible to earn bitcoin in Twitter especially in bounty threads, you just only do is to tweet and retweet. However, the reality in Twitter is no direct earnings of bitcoin, because there's no captchas or movie adds in Twitter.

Bounties are very popular this days, if you have a lot of friends and followers you can earn a lot of tokens on twitter and facebook, social media bounty campaigns. I'm participating in BitDice ICO bounty campaign, they have just Twitter campaign and I will see how its going to be, this is my first bounty.
There is some Twitter campaigns that pays directly with bitcoins, but those campaigns are full, and I never saw an empty space. I think this is a good way to earn some tokens and later exchange it to bitcoins if you wish, but some tokes are worth to hold for some time and you can earn more from that. Anyway I still don't know much, I will see how its going to be for couple months and I will share my experience here.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:30:44 PM

I have an idea you can join campaigns.
JohnWick2

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:12:22 PM

I have an idea you can join campaigns.
Yep, it's true and I have 1 advice for you that with post quality like this you'll never able to join any signature campaign so try to improve your English skill, it'll help you so much Wink. Twitter campaign always available all the time that mean you still can earn bitcoin with twitter whenever you want by joining altcoin twitter bounty campaign or some twitter campaign in Services section such as Whyfuture twitter campaign, it's the longest twitter campaign I've ever seen and you just need to make a single tweet everyday Cheesy
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:16:29 AM

Yes, it is very much possible. You can join in any social bounty campaign and you will be paid for retweeting their tweets. Most of them needs 500+ real followers and they asked for auditing your account by twitteraudit.com.

rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:01:37 AM

I'm not using twitter bitcoin campaigns and i never did, but i used to see a lot of them months ago. I just checked them now and there still are some campaigns that pays people, so i guess it is possible to earn, as long as you have many followers you should be able to earn decent amount of money monthly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
geniabelty

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:17:46 AM

Yes, It is still possible. If you look at the Services Section of this forum you could see that there are campaigns that are engage in twitter. They'll pay you in bitcoin to tweet and/or re tweet their posts. Also, Services in Alt Section. Though, They'll pay you in Ethereum.

CarlIIG

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:51:05 PM

Of course It's always possible to earn bitcoin with twitter Cheesy. You can find serveral bounty campaigns and twitter campaign in this forum.
For example: Whitefuture twitter campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1675494.0
                   Authorship.com twitter campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2096562.0 (Quick task)

But now almost twitter campaign also require that you should be at least Jr.member or Member to join so your number of twitter follower is not everything, you also need to increase your forum account rank too Wink
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:00:03 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 11:08:39 PM by bohr

How can i do that? Is there anyone of you can teach me how to do that? Need to have my extra money while i am studying. Thank you in advance.

There are many twitter campaigns available with every payment via bitcoin or altcoin. This helps to promote the sites or projects they have. The problem is you need a lot of followers

Yeah but I think joining social media campaigns is not good. As it pays you a little unlike in signature campaigns that pays well. And for you to have a decent earning in twitter campaign you need a lot of followers like 5k and above.
Well its all up to you brother, try and see it for yourself.
The best way to become good at something is to do it yourself, you need to try to get more followers but I warn you If do not really enjoy tweeting on the first place I think you are going to waste your time, it is better to invest your time in something that you already do but that can bring you profits instead of trying to learn a new skill from scratch.
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:50:30 AM

In this forum you can get bitcoin with your twitter. Try following the social media campaign project in this forum. You are only asked to share or retweet and tweet / post on your twitter account. It is the easiest way to get bitcoin. You can follow many campaign projects with 1 twitter account

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

so many new ico was born and even I see every day there's always a new ico. most of their projects always include a bounty for social media. even with 1 twitter account it seems that you can follow more than 20 different ico project. so make a bitcoin with twitter it is quite possible and the result can be said to be high enough.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:13:52 PM

Yes you can join twitter campaign but don't expect that you earn there what you can earn here in signature campaigns. Twitter campaign only pays a liitle or if you want a high earnings you should have at least 5k real followers so you can hit your target. Almost of the ICO has this campaign, you can also join in their facebook campaign and you can have these two simultaneously.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:20:28 PM

[siz e=11pt][fo nt=Adobe Garamond Pro]It's still possible to earn on Twitter especially if you're participating in the social media campaigns here at Bitcointalk. Just check both the sections of bounties in the alternate cryptocurrencies and service in the marketplace, economy board. You'll see a lot of campaigns' there that give rewards just by promoting them on your Twitter or your other social media accounts, such as Facebook and Instagram.[/font][/size]
Yes, there are lots of campaigns that lets you earn lots of Bitcoin by just tweeting their posts. I’ve seen such on Bitcoin.com, and the payment is calculated based on the number of followers you have, and payment can even go as high as 0.009.I don’t think you will even earn anything when you don’t have followers. So if you are interested, you first of all raise followers for your social media account.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Hey it is obviously possible to earn bitcoin with Twitter. You can find many Twitter campaign on this forum who pays directly bitcoin for tweet/retweet for their campaign. Some campaign you can earn tokens and after got it you can exchange it with bitcoin easily. So carry on and make some bitcoin with Twitter
mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:04:54 AM

If you can navigate Twitter. And I'm not talking about this site. When we were using Twitter for money, one of the results as we have about 6000 followers out there. It's it's at around 80% real people. But it doesn't matter as soon as we log on to that side every once in awhile just to peek at it, you can't get anything done because all you have is 15 direct messages coming every minute all of them spam. The front page is nothing but a moving scrolling page of updates and most of those are spam.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:36:18 AM

Hi,
 I was checking if there is still any way to make any bitcoin using your twitter account. I saw there use to be this service https://birds.bitcoin.com/ but somehow when i try to login it remains blank so am thinking probably not available anymore.

So does any of you guys use any method to make bitcoins with twitter? Would appreciate if you could share some ideas Smiley

Thank you,
rrege

Yeah as per everybody says, you can join campaigns that give you bitcoins if you do what they want you to do. There is quite good in numbers for twitter campaigns so you must search in it in this forum and apply asap for you to have a twitter income😎

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:50:29 AM

Precisely, we can benefit in twitter to get bitcoin. Because there are indeed some project or place that needs help in the promotion of their project introduction, so it is a place that is most advantageous. But it must be remembered that everything must be done the right way, if you do not fit the rules then everything will never make money so well otherwise. We must try hard and keep fighting with all his might, and to work in a professional manner.

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:03:46 AM

you can join the social madia campaign for twitter or facebook campaign to make money and also you can make money joining in the signature campaign like  my campaign gogoOption signature campaign, but you need to post a contructive post in the signature campaign and follow the rules in the announcement thread, and many more ways to make money not only in the twiiter campaign  or social media campaign.

posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:59:44 AM

If you can navigate Twitter. And I'm not talking about this site. When we were using Twitter for money, one of the results as we have about 6000 followers out there. It's it's at around 80% real people. But it doesn't matter as soon as we log on to that side every once in awhile just to peek at it, you can't get anything done because all you have is 15 direct messages coming every minute all of them spam. The front page is nothing but a moving scrolling page of updates and most of those are spam.

I don't have anything against Twitter, but as soon as we stepped up to using Twitter as a business asset if he came inundated and such a mess. So I assume most of the other people out there that you would want to see your ads and click on them might be just as sick as we are Twitter and simply ignore anything that doesn't look like personal information from a friend.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:12:22 PM

I don't have anything against Twitter, but as soon as we stepped up to using Twitter as a business asset if he came inundated and such a mess. So I assume most of the other people out there that you would want to see your ads and click on them might be just as sick as we are Twitter and simply ignore anything that doesn't look like personal information from a friend.
This is why I do not think that Twitter campaigns are as effective as signature campaigns, getting a tweet is very similar to receiving spam in your email, I receive hundreds of emails a month and I only read about 20 of them the rest does not get open, but a static advertisement like the one provided by signature campaigns is not as invasive and people are more ready to read the information there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: