Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:27:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making bitcoin with twitter still possible?  (Read 18528 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:39:33 PM

I don't do it anymore but yes its still possible if you join campaign and promote their site . Not a lot of work is needed , just 2 tweets per day would be more than enough and also twitter is a great platform to gain referrals .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:11:40 PM

you can open service promotion use youre twitter account
if you follower majority gambler, you can ask to owner/founder gambling site about youre service
or you can follow twitter campaign
Yes follow twitter campaign is a good choice if you want to make a bitcoin with twitter. There are many twitter campaigns here and with each payment. If you have a lot of followers (above 3000) will definitely get a pretty good payout. Opening a service promotion using a twitter account may also be a good choice, we can also get bitcoin as we want. But I think rarely people who open the promotion of this service and prefer twitter campaign. But the point is to make bitcoin with twitter it really can.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:45:46 PM

There is lot of ways to earn bitcoin in tweeter like referral putting your ref code also here in forum there are lots of campaign that need to retweet their tweet or posts bu then make sure you have plenty of legit followers because the more you have the more coin you can have. Many twitter campaigns are here on this forum, which pays in bitcoins and altcoins.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:13:39 PM

the sites which is OP mentioned is not too effective again to get bitcoin and i think from now on if OP have twitter account with a lot of real followers and crypto related then joining the twitter campaign is the best way especially joining for ICO coin twitter campaign because if the ICO succeed there is possibility to get pretty much amount of bitcoin
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

the sites which is OP mentioned is not too effective again to get bitcoin and i think from now on if OP have twitter account with a lot of real followers and crypto related then joining the twitter campaign is the best way especially joining for ICO coin twitter campaign because if the ICO succeed there is possibility to get pretty much amount of bitcoin

Yes, this is probably the only way to earn bitcoin. But this is very risky, because it's very difficult to guess which campaign to invest in. Another Twitter account can be used to advertise your business there

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:09:40 PM

You can join a lot of campaign here on this forum just look a round there is some here and there all require you to retweet or tweet about coin/token

so ya short answer is yes you can some BTC from tweeting and retweeting however it is not much
That's I usualy do. Social media campaign is better way than doing small task like or tweet. YOu will earn new coin then you can change in bittrex or exchanger. If you want to join the platform that I recomend is https://theviralexchange.com/?ref=lkQIglDZhHJk. That is the easiest way that you can try.
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:42:09 PM

Absolutely. You can earn some BTC or altcoin through twitter campaigns from new projects is run on this forum as well as your twitter account has good marketing and so many people follow it.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:49:06 AM

At this time I am more familiar to find a campaign or bounty of twitter account that we have. Our task is just to retweet and we get paid every time. For the usual requirement we must have acoount twitter which has many follower and also has a high percentage of real account. The more qualified our account then the higher the price paid. You can find it easily in subforum services and also ANN.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:42:01 AM

Yes, this is probably the only way to earn bitcoin. But this is very risky, because it's very difficult to guess which campaign to invest in. Another Twitter account can be used to advertise your business there

I don't do it anymore but yes its still possible if you join campaign and promote their site . Not a lot of work is needed , just 2 tweets per day would be more than enough and also twitter is a great platform to gain referrals .
Yes. This is one of the ways where I retweet or promote about bitcoin and join a campaign. Though it keeps on popping on the upper task bar of the phone for notifications but it's fun at the same time when promoting bitcoin on twitter. The more the followers,the better the chances to gain from campaigns.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:57:41 AM

Yes. This is one of the ways where I retweet or promote about bitcoin and join a campaign. Though it keeps on popping on the upper task bar of the phone for notifications but it's fun at the same time when promoting bitcoin on twitter. The more the followers,the better the chances to gain from campaigns.
Bounty campaign is one of the best way to earn bitcoin that is why having old tweeter account is advantage with more followers. But the pay rate is much lower than signature campaign. You should participate in both campaign to make high profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:07:12 PM

Bounty campaign is one of the best way to earn bitcoin that is why having old tweeter account is advantage with more followers. But the pay rate is much lower than signature campaign. You should participate in both campaign to make high profit.
That's because each and every single member of this forum knows about Bitcoin but in twitter many of our followers may not know about Bitcoins and may just neglect/ignore the tweets related to Bitcoins , that's why Signature campaign pays more than Twitter campaign.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:46:12 PM

There is lot of ways to earn bitcoin in tweeter like referral putting your ref code also here in forum there are lots of campaign that need to retweet their tweet or posts bu then make sure you have plenty of legit followers because the more you have the more coin you can have. Many twitter campaigns are here on this forum, which pays in bitcoins and altcoins.

Well, actually if indeed we want to work then all things will definitely do. Bitcoin is a central source of the same is the case with money and to be able to get a bitcoin can we do all of the things like we want to get the money. Live us alone who want to think creatively or simply follow the path or follow the commandments of men. So, everything it took hard work and a strong desire to be able to get a strong result. In this forum you can get a lot of work and get a lot of bitcoin, go and diligently

Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:58:58 PM

That's because each and every single member of this forum knows about Bitcoin but in twitter many of our followers may not know about Bitcoins and may just neglect/ignore the tweets related to Bitcoins , that's why Signature campaign pays more than Twitter campaign.
Of course the signature campaign payrate will higher than twitter campaign cause create a tweet is much easier than a post Smiley) when you join a signature campaign you have to follow a lot of rules such as your post must have at least 75 or 100 character and you can't post in every section so I think that is the reason why the signature campaign payrate is higher Wink
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3142

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 09:30:37 PM

Hi,
 I was checking if there is still any way to make any bitcoin using your twitter account. I saw there use to be this service https://birds.bitcoin.com/ but somehow when i try to login it remains blank so am thinking probably not available anymore.

So does any of you guys use any method to make bitcoins with twitter? Would appreciate if you could share some ideas Smiley

Thank you,
rrege

Yes, Of course. You can earn BItcoin with Twitter account, joining on Social media bounty.
Maybe on first look you can think that is possible to earn only altcoin or ICO, but It often happens that some ICO have bigest price bump than bitcoin, and you can earn more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JohnC2389

Activity: 95
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:11:14 AM

Hi,
 I was checking if there is still any way to make any bitcoin using your twitter account. I saw there use to be this service https://birds.bitcoin.com/ but somehow when i try to login it remains blank so am thinking probably not available anymore.

So does any of you guys use any method to make bitcoins with twitter? Would appreciate if you could share some ideas Smiley

Thank you,
rrege
So you can find out about ICO bounty campaigns, it should contain Twitter Bounty Campaigns too and some campaigns allow you to join a lot of campaigns in one time, that's how you can earn with your Twitter account.
Good luck Smiley
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:29:07 AM

Hi,

Thank you,
rrege
So you can find out about ICO bounty campaigns, it should contain Twitter Bounty Campaigns too and some campaigns allow you to join a lot of campaigns in one time, that's how you can earn with your Twitter account.
Good luck Smiley

Yes, on this forum there are many different campaigns that allow their participants to earn with the Twitter account. But in fact, these campaigns give advertising through your account to your subscribers. You can also advertise your business

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
cjnmoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:11:56 AM

By this forum topic i got to know that earning of BTC by ICOs and the Bounty program. That are currently i am doing this job. But nothing get so much of earning. Only few satoshi i get. So, want to know more about BTC earning or other crypto through twitter or facebook.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

By this forum topic i got to know that earning of BTC by ICOs and the Bounty program. That are currently i am doing this job. But nothing get so much of earning. Only few satoshi i get. So, want to know more about BTC earning or other crypto through twitter or facebook.
If you're a hard worker and you have about 10k followers on twitter I think you should join some twitter campaign like Whyfuture or Care4Me&Carecoin twitter campaign I believe that you can earn about 0.001/day. Although the payrate of twitter campaign always lower than signature campaign but It has an advantage that you can join multiple twitter campaign at once but you can join only one signature campaign at a time Wink. Try your best Wink
phuclzu12

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:30:12 PM

Because you still new member on Bitcointalk. I have a brother, he is Hero member and when join to bounty campaign, if this project success, he can earning 0.1-0.5 BTC/project, only need have more time for writing and patience wait receive token Grin
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:35:14 PM

If you're a hard worker and you have about 10k followers on twitter I think you should join some twitter campaign like Whyfuture or Care4Me&Carecoin twitter campaign I believe that you can earn about 0.001/day. Although the payrate of twitter campaign always lower than signature campaign but It has an advantage that you can join multiple twitter campaign at once but you can join only one signature campaign at a time Wink. Try your best Wink

Another good thing is that you can earn all the new coins and ICO tokens in the very early stage and even if some of them gets into an exchange and prices shoot up, you can earn well. I have done that before and doing the same with Twitter and Facebook campaigns. I know that its a little more work than signature campaigns but its worth it.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█