Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making bitcoin with twitter still possible?  (Read 18528 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

Ok, now I am curious. Besides all the posts here about Twitter bounty campaigns on bitcointalk for crypto, is there any OTHER way to make Bitcoin with Twitter? I must have created more than five accounts on either Twitter or Facebook every time I need one of those accounts to join a site (I really hate that actually). But then I never remember to save the emails or passwords.

But if people really are making a lot of Bitcoins, I would like to know. I see payments here not really worthwhile for the effort of having 100s of followers.
The only other way that I can imagine making bitcoin with your twitter will be to offer your products and services or maybe the products and services of someone else and get a commissions out of it, not very different from the methods people use to try to earn fiat in social media but since the opportunities to earn bitcoin are limited, it could be better to earn fiat and then buy bitcoin with that fiat that you earn with your twitter account.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:36:49 PM

Ok, now I am curious. Besides all the posts here about Twitter bounty campaigns on bitcointalk for crypto, is there any OTHER way to make Bitcoin with Twitter? I must have created more than five accounts on either Twitter or Facebook every time I need one of those accounts to join a site (I really hate that actually). But then I never remember to save the emails or passwords.

But if people really are making a lot of Bitcoins, I would like to know. I see payments here not really worthwhile for the effort of having 100s of followers.
The only other way that I can imagine making bitcoin with your twitter will be to offer your products and services or maybe the products and services of someone else and get a commissions out of it, not very different from the methods people use to try to earn fiat in social media but since the opportunities to earn bitcoin are limited, it could be better to earn fiat and then buy bitcoin with that fiat that you earn with your twitter account.

Yes, there isn't much to do. Also, I don't think people are making lots of Bitcoins with Twitter, only a little extra income in Bitcoins (what is very helpful on long term). Maybe only few people are making big money there, but they are famous or have much influency over others, so they can have sponsors who will pay them decent amounts of money to make advertisement, similar to sponsored Youtube channels (not Youtube ads, but brands promoted on the video).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
liuqi

Activity: 1092

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:55:22 PM

Twitter is option to market any business or services without money to market it if your brand has the big number followers for the concern item or service.
If you start introducing the new service you start that twitter campaign to make it famous among every btc users.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Crosshair

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:12:37 PM

Hi,
 I was checking if there is still any way to make any bitcoin using your twitter account. I saw there use to be this service https://birds.bitcoin.com/ but somehow when i try to login it remains blank so am thinking probably not available anymore.

So does any of you guys use any method to make bitcoins with twitter? Would appreciate if you could share some ideas Smiley

Thank you,
rrege
I think, You can join Twitter campaigns in this forum.
Also you can try with re.2et.in (ReTweeting):
re.2et.in (ReTweeting) is a twitter application where you can post your tweet to get retweeted by other members. It helps you to broadcast your message to a large audience. But you can convert your credits, that you will earn by retweeting others, to Bitcoin.
Difftic

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:27:45 PM

Yes, there isn't much to do. Also, I don't think people are making lots of Bitcoins with Twitter, only a little extra income in Bitcoins (what is very helpful on long term). Maybe only few people are making big money there, but they are famous or have much influency over others, so they can have sponsors who will pay them decent amounts of money to make advertisement, similar to sponsored Youtube channels (not Youtube ads, but brands promoted on the video).

There is a little profit on twitter campaign and also it depends how many followers do you have so you have just a little income on it.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:24:50 PM

Yes it is still possible but it is also harder nowadays. The Twitter campaigns pay very small amounts in btc weekly, but there is a possibility to join the bounty campaigns to promote the ICOs and get your reward in tokens or stakes.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:25:58 AM

Yes, it is. The link that you've provided I guess is already useless as this doesn't accept anyone anymore. There are a lot of ICO that offers twitter bounty campaign in which you could earn Bitcoin and Ethereum (Tokens). Though, Today CM's do have minimum requirements before you could get accepted.

As far as I've noticed, The only way of earning coins via Twitter is by joining those campaigns and nothing more. Also, since twitter audit is part of twitter requirements. If you are a pro member on twitter audit then you could offer that service to earn extra Bitcoins. Since you have the privilege to have unlimited counts of audits.

777Bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:23:45 AM

As of this past days I'm ranking my twitter and Facebook followers for there are bounty campaigns and social media that are surfacing at this moment. It is widely popular way of marketing strategy by ICO and it is a big help. So I'm going to work with it sooner or later.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:50:22 AM

Yes it is still possible but it is also harder nowadays. The Twitter campaigns pay very small amounts in btc weekly, but there is a possibility to join the bounty campaigns to promote the ICOs and get your reward in tokens or stakes.

I think OP was not talking about standard twitter campaigns.

No doubt you could earn from that as well, but I think that the your main income (if you have a good twitter account with bunch of followers) would be referring people into a gambling site or something like that.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:56:12 AM

Hello rrege,

The birds.bitcoin.com website was revived not so long ago due to the demand but because the transaction fees you have to pay are so ridiculously high on the network now that the devs decided it was just not possible to run a service such as birds anymore.

Really sad to see that micro transactions are not viable on the bitcoin network anymore, lucky there are plenty of alt coins to do that with i guess.

I see it was been good service. Yes, fees really so much..
Who can contact with admin and offer add Bitcoin CASH? I think this resolve this problem..
Apes

Activity: 1316

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:41:22 AM

you can join social campaign bounty to get bitcoin first shaped token but can be converted to ethercoin after it can be converted to bitcoin bot altcoin doge bot and other its also able to get bitcoin besides that many scattered giveaway on twitter
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:48:25 PM

There are many campaigns for the twitter happening with so many new ICO coming up of the different coins. May be payment in btc will be very less but if you hold it now and in future even that less will have more value in future when btc price jumps to 10k or something like that.

Participating in bounty is also nice idea considering you have done your research regarding the coin and it seems to have good future then you can do those campaign too.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:54:57 AM

Hi,
 I was checking if there is still any way to make any bitcoin using your twitter account. I saw there use to be this service https://birds.bitcoin.com/ but somehow when i try to login it remains blank so am thinking probably not available anymore.

So does any of you guys use any method to make bitcoins with twitter? Would appreciate if you could share some ideas Smiley

Thank you,
rrege
Yes it is possible ,but it requires that your acvount should have lots of followers. The profit that you'll get will be depending on the no. of your twitter account's follower. So, how to earn profit using twitter acclunt? simple choose and join any of the Bounties , and check for social media campaigns thatbincludes facebook and twitter campaigns. I didn't still try joining a social media campaign but one thing's for sure  the profit is huge in this kind of campaign.
janeparamas

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:09:44 AM

There are many campaigns for the twitter happening with so many new ICO coming up of the different coins. May be payment in btc will be very less but if you hold it now and in future even that less will have more value in future when btc price jumps to 10k or something like that.

Participating in bounty is also nice idea considering you have done your research regarding the coin and it seems to have good future then you can do those campaign too.

Yeah, with many new ICO incoming makes your twitter can earn bitcoin in this forum and there are also many twitter campaign in this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 link. I'm sure there are many twitter campaign will keep open because promotion on twitter is really good and give a good affect to their project

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:54:51 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 03:01:43 PM by Kingofbitcoin12345

Social media campaign with twitter and Facebook is week-known here in this forum and maybe second of the most joined campaign next to signature campaign.. And it only needs that you must have 500+ above followers to be qualified.. The pay rate also is fair and good..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:56:25 PM

Hi,

Thank you,
rrege
Yes it is possible with twitter. Usually, profits using twitter will be earned from social media campaigns on most of the Bounties. Actually, I don't yet join any of social media campaigns. But knowing others who already experienced joining twitter campaigns, I am willing to research about it. The profit is high based from them. And it is not that hard, you only need to have a certain number of twitter followers and ofcourse time to spend on that campaign.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

Social media campaign with twitter and Facebook is week-known here in this forum and maybe second of the most joined campaign next to signature campaign. And it only needs that you must have 500+ above followers to be qualified. The pay rate also is fair and good.
It is true that today twitter can give us income because of advertising against sponsors that we follow. Usually the project is mostly held by altcoin. If calculated this could generate a considerable amount of money. I will be very happy to see more and more challange twitter. I would bet that nowadays more and more twitter users are using twitter for this reason. They are interested in using twitter because of bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:58:17 PM

Social media campaign with twitter and Facebook is week-known here in this forum and maybe second of the most joined campaign next to signature campaign.. And it only needs that you must have 500+ above followers to be qualified.. The pay rate also is fair and good..

Yes pay rate for social media campaigns are very fair and I've seen some lower numbers of follower at 250 and there's one that only needs 50 which is their minimum. But the higher followers you've got the higher visibility for the advertisement you'll gonna do with that project and that's why they are paying higher rate with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:12:13 AM

Yes ofcoursw , you can earn bitcoin and also some altcoins using your twitter and facebook by joining some social media campaigns that are up everywhere

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:44:40 AM

Twitter campaign is mostly been used to promote product in that community of users as we all know that most of the rich is using twitter than any other social networking sites. You can also used your twitter to promote your own brand and be payed with bitcoin instead of any other currency. That's all ive think is possible as of now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: