Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If planning to HODL I think now is the time, which three coins will make it?  (Read 1312 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:06:02 PM

If someone believes in the potential of alt coins, now might be the time. Many altcons are almost at the bottom of the charts and if ready to risk a gamble now is the time and not when the coins have started to rise.
Since investing involves some gamble, I am willing to take a small risk and am ready to invest a few hundred bucks planning to hold on to the coins for 2 years.
The first token I bought was UTC https://universa.io but I am hoping some of you could give me a few more ideas which altcons might have a mid-term potential?
Holding only makes sense with coins that are well established, when you invest in icos or altcoins with a very low market cap you need to be always ready to sell those coins, if you are not ready to do that you may end in a situation in which you become a bagholder.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:26:45 PM

I repeat it for all. The best coin for now is waves, now it cost 5$ and if you wait to january it price can will grow up to 15$. So it is easy and big profit wit low invest
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:31:34 PM

Electroneum for sure! It's overhyped and has a great plan for the future
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:35:58 PM

Electroneum for sure! It's overhyped and has a great plan for the future
I have always thought that is a bad idea to invest in over hyped projects, you will need to buy for a bad price and if the project happens to go down then you are going to need to hold for years to recover your investment and you will be lucky if that happened.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: