Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICO's a safe way to invest?  (Read 927 times)
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:16:54 PM

I am new to ICO investing. I invested 1 btc in adel coin ICO and it has turned into 2.3 btc. I am wondering if ICO's are a sureshot way to get massive returns?
Not all of the ICO will give you High return there is always a risk loosing your money it is like gambling, so don't put all your money when you try to invest in any ICO.

I cannot agree more. There are fail ICO projects because of diffent reasons such as team broken, though many ICOs collected a lot of money.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:18:04 PM

I am new to ICO investing. I invested 1 btc in adel coin ICO and it has turned into 2.3 btc. I am wondering if ICO's are a sureshot way to get massive returns?

No this is no safe investment!Actually it's more like a bubble which will burst sooner or later.
So I would be very very careful with those ICOs. Most of them are obviously scams by the way.
Sooner or later when this house of cards implodes people will realize this.
So don't get too greedy, take your profits at the right time (don't wait too long, meaning for your 20x return) and get of of that crazy ICO stuff.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:20:07 PM

There is no sureshot way to make money in crypto . Do some research and try to understand the tech.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: