Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟█ Full Verified Unlimited Facebook & Paypal Creation Method - (Vouched) █🌟  (Read 12651 times)
Rogar12 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:08:26 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 04:01:19 PM by Rogar12

Tired of buying Facebook PVA accounts for CPA or other product promotions?

Tired of getting shut-out of your PayPal account due the phone/Card verification that's not done?

Here comes a BSO specially created for you that teaches :

*How to create unlimited fully-verified USA PayPal accounts
*How to create Unlimited USA Facebook PVA account

*REQUIREMENTS
- Basic internet knowledge
- Computer

Everything all explained and all that is required from you is to plug and play to start creating unlimited Facebook PVA and phone/card-verified PayPal accounts:

IS MY COUNTRY ALLOWED TO USE THIS?

There is no part in this course that can not be carried out by anybody in the world , just follow all instructions strictly and you should be cool. Meanwhile, remember we are phone-verifying USA PayPal and I believe it is not new that VPN is needed (Free VPN source provided thou) if you are not USA resident ..

DO I NEED TO SPEND ON ANYTHING?

I recommend private proxy for Facebook account creation as its been a bit hard to manage multiple Facebook accounts without it these days. (If you have private proxy before, my suggestion seems just as useless as "P" in "psycho" ) . Another thing required to be spent on the course is based on your wish..

IS THE PHONE NUMBER RE-USABLE AFTER THE VERIFICATION MAYBE FOR SECURITY PURPOSE OR ANY REASON?

Yes,you have full access to every phone numbers even after the verification on both sites ..

HOW IS THIS BSO COMPARED TO METHOD A OR B?

If you have one working method for creating Phone-verified Facebook and card and Phone verified PayPal accounts, I suggest you keep it off this thread or better share on your own thread (I will be glad to read about it) and also not ask me if it is similar to mine ...

INTERESTED AND READY TO HAVE A COPY...?

Price:
$5 = 8/10
$7 = 1/5
$10 = 0/10
$15 = after completed of above sales.

Vouches

Literally, this method gives you ability to create unlimited working USA phone numbers and CC numbers that can be linked to any store like a real phone number does!
This method is really amazing, i swear. Everybody would need it.
I just created a USA Facebook and Paypal in no more than seconds! No matter if you do not have a PC, can be done on smart phone also
The price for such a rational method should be $15, but you should thank the OP who sells it very cheap

Thanks for your working method.

I am privileged to received a vouch copy of this wonderful product and this is my honest review.

The guide contains 1 video and 4 pdf ebooks.

As i said earlier that i had review similar product before but the methods contain in this guide is really different and everything is fully explain with pictures, buyers shall not regret this in any way.

The guide easily points to how to create and verify paypal, where to buy vcc that works etc

Good job OP and thank you for the vouch copy.

Do you have any question which has not been listed in the thread ?
Let me know I would love to answer your question Smiley

Vouch Copies Are Available For Only Reputable Members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:32:11 PM

This service might give us twin taste. It is one of the most seeking method really. Just you need patience, folks will come to request this.
I wish if you provide a vouch copy to let me test it.
I would be rejoiced to keep insinuating members in every thread who need it in future.

davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:43:51 PM

There are many methods to get this done and i had written review for a seller of this type of products before, i will like to write an honest review about your product if you are willing to give me a vouch copy.

Please send me a vouch copy through PM if you finds me qualify.
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:39:22 PM

This service might give us twin taste. It is one of the most seeking method really. Just you need patience, folks will come to request this.
I wish if you provide a vouch copy to let me test it.
I would be rejoiced to keep insinuating members in every thread who need it in future.

There are many methods to get this done and i had written review for a seller of this type of products before, i will like to write an honest review about your product if you are willing to give me a vouch copy.

Sure, you guys will get your vouch copies within an hour or two.
I am just out right now. Will get back to you shortly Smiley

Thank you
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:59:54 AM

Vouch copies has been sent to both of you Smiley
Sorry for delay as I was not at home on yesterday.

Thank you.
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:57:03 AM

FYI,On paypal platform we don't need method because this might be complicated during implementation.

We need guide with support from proven source!!!! Cool

Regard's

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:54:42 PM

FYI,On paypal platform we don't need method because this might be complicated during implementation.

We need guide with support from proven source!!!! Cool

Regard's

If you live in the country where paypal doesn't support your country. Then you need to have a method which I am providing to implement on to make your own. I already have mentioned everything in my method to secure your accounts by getting banned or get limited.

Hope it helps.
mattermaster

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:12:04 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 05:49:27 AM by mattermaster

Literally, this method gives you ability to create unlimited working USA phone numbers and CC numbers that can be linked to any store like a real phone number does!
I just created a USA Facebook and Paypal in no more than seconds! No matter if you do not have a PC, can be done on smart phone also
The price for such a rational method should be $100, but you should thank the OP who sells it very cheap

Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:51:53 PM

The price for such a rational method should be $15, but you should thank the OP who sells it very cheap

Thanks for the awesome review buddy :-)
Glad you liked it.

Thank you
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:09:25 PM

Sorry to say, but I must be honest, you have come up again with selling ways to dubious accounts, which may get you some pennies, but it can land you in trouble too. Imagine someone using your method, commits a crime and names you as the one who gave him the idea, you are sure to be quizzed.
mattermaster

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:53:47 AM

Sorry to say, but I must be honest, you have come up again with selling ways to dubious accounts, which may get you some pennies, but it can land you in trouble too. Imagine someone using your method, commits a crime and names you as the one who gave him the idea, you are sure to be quizzed.

Of course, this method can let happen some crimes also. That's why i told the seller to increase its price to $100 because it is worth the price really. 
Besides this, the OP should offer to sell pre-made paypal accounts and phone verification services using this method and not to expose this to everyone at such a cheapest price.

Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:12:37 AM

I don't understand why people are trying to crash my sales thread while they can ask everything personally in PM Smiley
Can't you please think positive ? You could have say that you are trying to help people those who can't make paypal because it is not allowed in their countries. I am not selling here any method to steal anything. I am just sharing knowledge only.
There is no one in this world can claim a person who is using Paypal. Because there are many in this world who lives in the country where it doesnt allowed but they use their friends or any relative's Paypal.

Peace.
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:15:09 AM

Of course, this method can let happen some crimes also. That's why i told the seller to increase its price to $100 because it is worth the price really. 
Besides this, the OP should offer to sell pre-made paypal accounts and phone verification services using this method and not to expose this to everyone at such a cheapest price.

I agree what are you talking. But honestly bro, I don't have much time to make accounts and sale them in cheapest prices here or there. I already have various methods as well which I can offer here for sale.
I am just offering people to help. That is the reason why I am selling it in cheapest price.

Hope you understand. Smiley

Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:23:54 AM

Vouch copy has already been given you.
Still waiting for your review Smiley
davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:33:49 AM

I am privileged to received a vouch copy of this wonderful product and this is my honest review.

As i said earlier that i had review similar product before but the methods contain in this guide is really different and everything is fully explain with pictures, buyers shall not regret this in any way.

The guide easily points to how to create and verify paypal, where to buy vcc that works etc

Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:29:26 AM

Thank you for your kind words buddy Smiley
Kand1990

Activity: 444

beauty is power; a smile is its sword

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:07:13 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 04:29:50 PM by Kand1990

Hi, I see that the $5 price only has 1 buyer and 2 remaining, I want to buy 1 so can you tell me how much investment is required to make a single account using the method your selling or there are no more investments required?

Edit: Does the verified paypal include vcc, vba and phone verification?

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Here are my contact details. - TELEGRAM
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:26:31 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 09:56:56 PM by Rogar12

Hi, I see that the $5 price only has 1 buyer and 2 remaining, I want to buy 1 so can you tell me how much investment is required to make a single account using the method your selling or there are no more investments required?

Edit: Does the verified paypal include vcc, vba and phone verification?

You don't actually need to invest more after that.
Yes you can add vcc and phone verification process to get you verified. Vba is not available in this method.
While you can learn how to make unlimited verified facebook accounts.
Both, paid and free methods has been mentioned.

Yes you can buy at the price of $5/review copy. Or if you don't like to review, then it would cost you $7.

Let me know if you are interested to buy so I can send you my btc wallet.

Edit: I have Pmed you my wallet.

Thank you
Kand1990

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:45:01 AM

My question is not whether I can add a vcc and phone number, my question is does this method show me how to get a vcc for a USA paypal account?

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:35:40 AM

My question is not whether I can add a vcc and phone number, my question is does this method show me how to get a vcc for a USA paypal account?

Offcourse, it does.
nikhil83

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:21:51 AM

How to pay?
TommyH7899

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:29:29 AM

please PM me I want to buy this.
mattermaster

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:54:42 AM

Wow! Today i verified a new gmail account and a skype based on a USA phone number.
Now, i hope you share a similar method for creation of USA VBA.
No one will suffer any obstacles ever and the world of internet  would be fully digitalized if VBA method gets added here.

Kand1990

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:20:49 PM

Wow! Today i verified a new gmail account and a skype based on a USA phone number.
No one will suffer any obstacles ever and the world of internet  would be fully digitalized if VBA method gets added here.
I would also buy the method if it included a VBA Method.

nikhil83

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:26:12 PM

Pm sent
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:25:05 AM

How to pay?

Via BTC only.
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:27:47 AM

I would also buy the method if it included a VBA Method.

You have been just playing dear.
You are actually not a buyer.
Please check your commenta above. I told you it doesnt have any VBA method. It has only VCC methods which works on Paypal and Facebook.
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:36:08 AM

Replied all the PMs.
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:12:13 AM

All the paid review copies has been sold.
Now grab a chance to get your copy soon as the price is being increased by the sales.

Let me know if you have any question regarding this service.

Thanks
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:36:38 PM

Received few members Pms regarding price decrease.
I have again increased the limit of $5 sale from 3 to 10. Now 6 out of 10 copies has already been sold. 4 are still remaining for $5 each.

It will be increased to $7 again after completed of 10 sales.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

IF the vcc will work to verify a US paypal account PM me the method and BTC wallet for payment.

The best is yet to come!
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

IF the vcc will work to verify a US paypal account PM me the method and BTC wallet for payment.

Yeah its all about what you are talking man.
I have mentioned every possible method which helps to create unlimited paypal and facebook full verifies accounts.
Sending you pm.
adriaymati58

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:47:49 PM

Payment sent and I also sent you the transaction ID.

The best is yet to come!
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:00:36 PM

Payment sent and I also sent you the transaction ID.

Payment received and delivered :-)
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:31:09 PM

More two copies has been sold.

Grab your copy before the price will be increased.

You can ask me any question regarding this service.

Thank you :-)
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:20:28 AM

I need vouch copy
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:13:23 AM

I need vouch copy

You seems like a junior member bro.
I already have decreased the price to $5 from $15. These $5 copies are being selling as vouch copies.
malikzfs

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:05:21 AM

Dear

Interested to buy , plz send me your btc address for payment , i will give my honest review
Baros91

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

Can you accept PayPal as a payment option ?

btw. will this kind of paypal account work as prepay method to create bing ads account succesfully ?

How much do I have to spend money to create verified PayPal accounts with your methods ?
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

Dear

Interested to buy , plz send me your btc address for payment , i will give my honest review

Please check your pm.

Thank you :-)
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:38:55 PM

Can you accept PayPal as a payment option ?

btw. will this kind of paypal account work as prepay method to create bing ads account succesfully ?

How much do I have to spend money to create verified PayPal accounts with your methods ?

No, I dont accept Paypal as payment.
I never have tried on bing.
You don't need to spend a single cent to make your accounts.
Baros91

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:59:40 PM

May I ask you why can't you accept paypal?  i will send you money as to a friend/familly so there will be no fees and no possibility to dispute/chargeback.

It doesn't make sens to pay in BTC small amounts as network fee will make the overall cost higher a lot.
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:31:38 AM

May I ask you why can't you accept paypal?  i will send you money as to a friend/familly so there will be no fees and no possibility to dispute/chargeback.

It doesn't make sens to pay in BTC small amounts as network fee will make the overall cost higher a lot.

You are actually right.
But as far as Paypal is concerned, it is not allowed in my country. There are various exchangers are available here but they do not exchange little amount of $20 to $50. I already have some paypal which I use to buy products only.
That ia the main reason behind to not accepting paypal.

Hope you understand :-)
adriaymati58

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:06:55 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 08:28:49 AM by adriaymati58

Yesterday I sent you a message about your method not working and you ignored it and yett your busy selling it here on your thread, I need a refund or solution to make the method work or I will open a scam accusation soon.

Edit: I can see you logged in twice and ignored my message, I would advice everyone to stay away from this method as it's useless.

2nd Edit: Op was online again at 5pm yesterday and didn't respond to my pm or this post, when I get a chance I post a scam accusation with all the details

The best is yet to come!
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: