Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange for 1-10sat Alts  (Read 860 times)
gvozdik (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

Hi,

I want ask which exchange is best for these really cheap coins? I look on cryptopia but I do not know if is best and safe. I use now only Kraken and Bittrex and there are not so much cheap coins.

Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:29:37 PM

The cheapest is Yobit i bought some cheap there but it's the most risky and most bad reputation!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gvozdik (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:59:09 PM

So cryptopia is safer?
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 05:01:03 PM

So cryptopia is safer?

I have never had a problem with any of them but I'm just saying if you look at what others say here it looks based on their feedback that Cryptopia is safer. Do some search on it use Google.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gvozdik (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:05:14 PM

Yobit have more cheap coins for trade?
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 05:10:14 PM

Yobit have more cheap coins for trade?

Yes way way more. Keep in mind they are very very shit most of them. But I got lucky I bought one coin there at 5 sat sold at 1000 sat made over 10000 euro in one month you can get lucky sometimes but i have lost money on some as well like i said most are very very shit coins there! do your research and be very carefull.

gvozdik (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:17:01 PM

Thank you I try Yobit Smiley
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:23:18 PM

Hi,

I want ask which exchange is best for these really cheap coins? I look on cryptopia but I do not know if is best and safe. I use now only Kraken and Bittrex and there are not so much cheap coins.

Thanks

In poloniex the cheapest one is Doge with 121 satoshi so this is not what you are looking for.
I would suggest you YoBit it has many new coins that worth from 1-10satoshi but invest with a high caution because it can be a dead coin with that price.
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:39:37 PM

Hi,

Thanks

In poloniex the cheapest one is Doge with 121 satoshi so this is not what you are looking for.
I would suggest you YoBit it has many new coins that worth from 1-10satoshi but invest with a high caution because it can be a dead coin with that price.

Yes I agree with you for that, you should look for it in poloniex. I think there are some who have low prices there, I think entering the yobit market is Altcoin not completely intact do the deviation, so do not ever play in yobit. If you do not want to risk High for that.
gvozdik (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:55:27 PM

I want only try buy some very cheap 1-10sat coins for few dollars if I will have luck for catch any good Cheesy I try yobit maybe also cryptopia and I will see thank you guys Smiley
gvozdik (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:07:30 PM

Else I have one subquestion, I do not want make for it another topic. Is here any exchange where is possible deposit fiat via paypal?
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 06:11:47 PM

Else I have one subquestion, I do not want make for it another topic. Is here any exchange where is possible deposit fiat via paypal?

I don't think there is an exchange on the planet that will take paypal. Think about it why:

You submit 1000 euro in pay pal, then you buy coin and send it to your wallet so exchange has 0 now you have 5000 of the alt coin. You call Paypal say some crypto terorist cryminal stole your money and paypal does a chargeback you get your your 1000 euro back from the exchange so they loose 1000 you get the 5000 coin free.

Now if you where the exchange would you like to loose the 5000 coin?

gvozdik (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:15:23 PM

Aha and with normal bank transfer it is not possible? If someone call to bank and tell same things?
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 06:17:18 PM

Aha and with normal bank transfer it is not possible? If someone call to bank and tell same things?

No you can't reverse the SWIFT bank wire transfer!

gvozdik (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:18:31 PM

Aha thank you for info Smiley
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:25:15 PM

Yobit is an easy bet, find 1 sat coins that had a pump in their past and make sure you get that at 1 satoshi. Then set sell order at 2 satoshi and just wait. Might be a week, a month, but most likely you will double your money. Might only want to risk $10 max though.

There are better quality coins on cryptopia. Also check out novaexchange. They have such a huge selection, and more trustworthy than yobit. Yobit has problems with not updating their wallets.
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 06:32:26 PM

Yobit is an easy bet, find 1 sat coins that had a pump in their past and make sure you get that at 1 satoshi. Then set sell order at 2 satoshi and just wait. Might be a week, a month, but most likely you will double your money. Might only want to risk $10 max though.

There are better quality coins on cryptopia. Also check out novaexchange. They have such a huge selection, and more trustworthy than yobit. Yobit has problems with not updating their wallets.

Thats a good point I remember Espers there where people on the Espers thread pissed off they bought useless Eseprs on Yobit and could not trasfer to the Espert wallet because yobit didn't update their wallet so they lost all that money. This thing happens on Yobit only from what I understand most other exchanges update their wallets.

Cryptopia is a better bet if you are woried about think kida thing

gvozdik (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:15:53 PM

Hmm this is bad with Yobit if I can loose all else without hack attack. I look also on novaexchange. So on cryptopia are these cheap 1-10sat coons more safer or less scam or so as on Yobit? Yobit allow all new coins without any conditions?
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:47:38 AM

Hmm this is bad with Yobit if I can loose all else without hack attack. I look also on novaexchange. So on cryptopia are these cheap 1-10sat coons more safer or less scam or so as on Yobit? Yobit allow all new coins without any conditions?

I think if you pay them they will alow coin i have seen them list very shady coins before

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:04:31 AM

i also have some coins in yobit that is 1 to 10 sats, and just waiting for pump. i made some successful trades before though it is hard to know which coins are still alive and already dead. you have to make your own decision on that. but if you want a clean list of altcoins, you can use poloniex. they clean their list of coins regularly. but the lowest altcoin there is already priced at above 100 sats.
gvozdik (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:30:07 AM

Bamboylee how much you earn on these low satoshi coins? You can tell which one you have bought? I´m looking Yobit have pretty poor webpage Cheesy
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 01:39:09 PM

Bamboylee how much you earn on these low satoshi coins? You can tell which one you have bought? I´m looking Yobit have pretty poor webpage Cheesy

I bought one on Yoboti for 5Sat sold for 1000 sat!

cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:50:59 PM

altcoin price with 1 - 10 satoshi ussualy only wait to gone
if launch with cheap price is no problem, but if after down price until 1-10 satoshi only wait gone and nothing buy wall and dilisted from exchanger

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: