Bitcoin Forum
December 05, 2016, 12:55:30 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: holding my hardware buy order until BTC resumes trading and price is stable  (Read 854 times)
pennytrader
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 253


View Profile
June 20, 2011, 12:26:47 AM
 #1

Was about to order some hardware on newegg to enhance coooling. seems I should wait to see what price it'll be. Maybe I'll end up selling all my existing Radeon 5830 cards in stead of buying some cooling gears...

please donate to 1P3m2resGCP2o2sFX324DP1mfqHgGPA8BL
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
airdata
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 406


View Profile
June 20, 2011, 01:18:05 PM
 #2

step off the ledge... everything is going to be ok.

When calculating out hardware costs, i'm assuming a 50% resell of hardware.  Unless you were going to drop 400-500 on h2o cooling or something, i think you're ok.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!