Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More economic coins  (Read 248 times)
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:18:40 AM

Altcoins hare having good times lately. Some of them increased a lot and some of them lost same value so they are good to buy now. Personally i like buying cheap coins in big amounts as well. Investing in these coins makes more sense to me and as for Neo and Ark they both have a bright future a head. I am expecting them to be very valuable soon.

sure, I think the same: buy big amounts of cheap coins (not all, of course, but those you think have big potential) and hodl until eventually
some of them become more popular and the price increases 20x - 50x or more

You need to have the hodler attitude btw, cause now almost everything you buy gives nice gains. But it will not always be like this.
Now BTC dominance is 44%, I expect it become higher than 50% soon

Last week BTC dominance was above 63%... I believe BTC dominance is going to drop even further, maybe as low as 30%.

Altcoins are really gaining traction and if BTC value reaches again the previous peak, the good alts will follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:32:40 PM

Altcoins hare having good times lately. Some of them increased a lot and some of them lost same value so they are good to buy now. Personally i like buying cheap coins in big amounts as well. Investing in these coins makes more sense to me and as for Neo and Ark they both have a bright future a head. I am expecting them to be very valuable soon.

sure, I think the same: buy big amounts of cheap coins (not all, of course, but those you think have big potential) and hodl until eventually
some of them become more popular and the price increases 20x - 50x or more

You need to have the hodler attitude btw, cause now almost everything you buy gives nice gains. But it will not always be like this.
Now BTC dominance is 44%, I expect it become higher than 50% soon

Last week BTC dominance was above 63%... I believe BTC dominance is going to drop even further, maybe as low as 30%.

Altcoins are really gaining traction and if BTC value reaches again the previous peak, the good alts will follow.

In time bitcoin dominance will continue to decrease, I say this time and time again, bitcoin is just one coin and in fact there are already many superior coins and so in time bitcoin can not continue to have this level of dominance, in time other cryptocurrencies will get the recognition that they deserve.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: