Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: genesis mining buy contracts  (Read 320 times)
okan1964 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:16:11 AM

Hi guys;

if you want to long term investment in BITCOIN and/or ALTCOINS , then you have to buy hash power directly from the mining companies which is called "hash power contract".

The best ever company in this field Genesis Mining, their biggest farm in the ICELAND and use GEOTHERMAL ENERGY, therefore electric costs are much lower than other companies in this field..

There are Bitcoin, ether and altcoins contracts at the moment and gives you different plans for the future.. Please be note that at 2020, before btc reward going down the half, you have to make your action.

You can also attend affiliate program like me, and get bonus from 2.5 % on every your offer and upgrade bonus % 3 , % 4.... etc.. easily upto 8 grade..

So, if you are new in the bitcoin market or you still try your asic hardware in your home, then please have a look the Genesis Mining website and contract plans.

You can use my % 3 discount code everytime you purchase a new plan, because i am registered member in there and my code is valid forever.

Please use this link when you create a new account on genesis mining web site : 

https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/889405

and use my promo code for  getting % 3 discount on your every order  :   hL7jEe

Pleae use this code always, when you purchase a new contract and you continue to get %3
Discounts.

happy mining !
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reids

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:15:07 AM

Your entire post history is you spamming your affiliate code. Fuck off.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: