Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:52:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin has surpassed $50 for the first time in history  (Read 2222 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:43:23 PM

I sold my litecoins on 19 mbtc, I made a nice profit with litecoins and for me this rise was expected, we talk about it here for months that price will go up. My first litecoins were bought for 3 mbtc, and I`m not greedy with trading, better something then nothing. I`m more concentrated now on some other much cheaper coins for now I can say just thank you to litecoin for nice profit, and if price drop I will buy litecoins again.

As LTC is more useful than ripple, i think it will surpass it within 1-2years to become #3 by marketcap. Therefore my long term target is $250+ (but true, a lot of things can change over time, so it may or may not happen)

Holding for long term looks like a good thing to do with most altcoins, no matter what some people say prices shows much more. Maybe litecoin price can touch 250$ one day, but I needed money now. Like I`m always saying some people can wait, some can`t.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:11:44 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 01:50:44 AM by Script3d

Holding for long term looks like a good thing to do with most altcoins, no matter what some people say prices shows much more. Maybe litecoin price can touch 250$ one day, but I needed money now. Like I`m always saying some people can wait, some can`t.
yeah its good to hold altcoins and make a good profit in the long term just like what happen to NEM , lets hope LTC would touch 250$ im sure it will give huge profits to those who still didnt sell their altcoin till now. people who dont have patience always go for ico's to make easy profit
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:13:20 AM

yeah its good to hold altcoins and make a good profit in the long term just like what happen to NEM , lets hope LTC would touch 250$ im sure it will give huge profits to those who still didnt sell their altcoin till now. people who dont have patience always go for ico's to make easy profit

Ico's are quite thrend right now thats why you cannot blame people to go with it since its really profitable if they are using their heads to play this kind of coin when it added on exchange since mostly it  is prone to dump and pump scheme. And to lucky for those people who have patience and belief on LTC since as of now surely they are earning some good profits already with it.

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:01:57 AM

So we have new trends here in crypto, long term holding. After all nobody gonna bother bag-holders anymore, it turn out they were smart investors. Every day you can learn something new here, we are in process of accommodations to this crypto evolution, we must be happy that we are part of all this. So buy and hold LTC will reward you one day maybe.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:26:40 AM

It's good to be hear that litecoin surpassed the $50, I think this is the start of standing​ on their own feet of litecoin. If this value was continues, more investors were attracted to invest in litecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: