Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 07:33:03 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Superior Coin Has Been Stolen Is A Theft By Nathan Senn  (Read 16094 times)
whaawh

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:09:16 PM

Quite a lot of progress will come with FBI from today I think. We finalised the Taipei court hearings yesterday and official report will now be available to police in all countries where thieves are living
Well, let them read or listen to the comma because it will not hurt them and will not help them. If FBI  has done everything possible, I think that this will end.

▗▟█████▙▖                   ▗▟█████▙▖
          █████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████
          █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
           ▀▜███▛▀               ▄▄▀▀  ▀▜███▛▀
           ▋  ▄▖             ▄▄▀▀         ▄▖
          ▋   █▌         ▄▄▀▀             █▌  ▋
         ▋    █▌     ▄▄▀▀                 █▌   ▋
        ▋     █▌ ▄▄▀▀                     █▌    ▋
       ▋    ▄ █▌▝                         █▌     ▋
▗▟█████▙▖ ▀▀  ▀▘                          ▀▘    ▗▟█████▙▖
█████████   ▟███▙ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▟███▙   █████████
█████████   ▜███▛ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ▜███▛   █████████
▝▜█████▛▘     █▌ ▝▀█▄▖                    ▋  ▄▄ ▝▜█████▛▘
       ▋      █▌    ▝▀█▄▖               ▄ ▋ ▀    ▋
        ▋     █▌       ▝▀█▄▖        ▄▄▀▀  ▋     ▋
         ▋    █▌          ▝▀█▄▖ ▄▄▀▀      ▋    ▋
          ▋   █▌           ▄▄▝▀█▄▖        ▋   ▋
           ▋  █▌       ▄▄▀▀     ▝▀█▄▖     ▋  ▋
           ▗▄▄▄▄▄▖ ▄▄▀▀            ▝▀█ ▗▄▄▄▄▄▖
          ▟███████▙                   ▟███████▙
          ▝▜█████▛▘                   ▝▜█████▛▘

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
nevergone162

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Superior coin need open mind. Everything is very clear with contracts

FIXYNETWORK // Cryptocurrency for day to day life
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:49:10 AM

Hi
As everybody reading Bitcoin Talk knows Superior Coin was stolen on July 21 and the thieves are still attempting to pump and dump it on exchanges. Please read the original thread about Superior Coin for the proper information. You can also follow our updates on Twitter at twitter.com/thesuperiorcoin
We have allowed the price to rise a little so that our friends and investors could get back their money but very soon the price will crash so you should sell now and have nothing to do with this coin. The FBI is watching all activity closely. This is a cease and desist order not to buy or mine Superior Coin or you risk a lot of trouble.
Read here for legitimate updates and read our ebook when it is published soon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1974261.0;all

You can still sell Superior Coins on the SouthXChange for a short period of time we recommend you to do this immediately

Yoriko and Michael Todd
Founders and 100% owners of Superior Coin
katlogic

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

He had stolen our data base of members and had installed a series of Trojan viruses making our website unusable. He and his Filipino girlfriend Christine had broken into our office and stolen our desktop computer and the hard drive on it.

Now that's exit scamming with style.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ccpolice - summary reviews of fundamentals
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:14:14 AM

LOL yeah but looks like the game is up. A newspaper in America is about to expose them.
Sell your Superior Coins as fast as you can price has halved in past 2 days and is about to crash totally
katlogic

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

The price looks fine to me

SuperiorCoin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

I think you have the wrong coin sorry.
I own 260 million Superior Coins and track the price.
FBI should have thieves mopped up and behind bars very soon
katlogic

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:48:45 AM

I think you have the wrong coin sorry.
I own 260 million Superior Coins and track the price.
FBI should have thieves mopped up and behind bars very soon

The current circulating supply of the project mirrored at https://github.com/TheSuperiorCoin/TheSuperiorCoin is only 15M, not 260M.

katlogic

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

Now we seem to have a fashion for ICO, anyone wishing to make money considers it their duty to arrange an ICO often this results in a failure for investors primarily, but sometimes such coins shoot x thousands, to the Moon, Mars, Saturn and make their holders millionaires. Recently I was attracted by the Credits project ... I think this is one of the most interesting ICO in early 2018. Well, this is just my opinion, do not beat me to it if it does not fly up to Mars but ... did you even see their logo? Huh? It is divine !!! They use a new type of consensus and promises the world's fastest transactions, I read where they have a lot of interesting chips there to rock the platform, credit can become an EOS killer, they as well as the ethereum on the ICO collected 20 million and coins at their ICO cost 20 cents ...

As far I understand it, this shitcoin is monero (slightly outdated fork at that) with 20% premine. At least with ICO, there could be *slim* chance some of the promises are to be delivered, but here we have 2014 era clonecoin.

Which is why i consider this incoherent, psychotic rambling about 'stolen project/coins' extremely amusing. As for what mr. SuperCoin is trying to exactly convey here? Well, as you can see, the sneaky Monero devs stolen the coin (remember, mr. SuperCoin spent 4 years on it!), hacked the servers to steal the premine? I'm so confused...

SuperiorCoin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

Thank you for your interest I listen carefully to any feedback. I remain confident that the thieves will be rounded up soon and that good and honesty will prevail.
Our community had incredible momentum with the daily number of quality photographs and blog posts rising quickly every day. The fast rise of the price of Superior Coin to 4.3 cents reflected that.
Do you know anybody that blogs or writes for a newspaper or works on TV? I am hoping to get some articles and interviews about the Superior Coin theft here is my latest post on Linked In I will publish an ebook soon
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/timeline-5-key-documents-clearly-show-you-how-superior-michael-q-todd/
zoinqueen

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

Thank you for your interest I listen carefully to any feedback. I remain confident that the thieves will be rounded up soon and that good and honesty will prevail.
Our community had incredible momentum with the daily number of quality photographs and blog posts rising quickly every day. The fast rise of the price of Superior Coin to 4.3 cents reflected that.
Do you know anybody that blogs or writes for a newspaper or works on TV? I am hoping to get some articles and interviews about the Superior Coin theft here is my latest post on Linked In I will publish an ebook soon
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/timeline-5-key-documents-clearly-show-you-how-superior-michael-q-todd/

Hi I have been following your thread for a while, I blog in medium with 💯+ followers. I want to help - write me on gmail cryptohippy303 and we will discuss.

mirror001

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

Truly? Still no better than average OP for it's ANN page? Still no more data, a not too bad logo, a group and data about the task? This person or these folks truly don't put a great deal of exertion in their trick. The name of the coin is the main good thing, too terrible it has been taken by a trick

cuongngols9944

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

This is a fraudulent coin, there are now many fraudulent coin, we should thoroughly explore the coin project, especially the coin in the multi-level form. After they have finished selling ico often take the reason for being hacked, losing most of the coins is a scam
whaawh

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

The price looks fine to me

Maybe I'm not yet fully oriented in the situation, but apparently not everything is as bad as it Seemed. if there is a positive trend of the course regarding the project so far, then in the near future we can see quite positive results.

▗▟█████▙▖                   ▗▟█████▙▖
          █████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████
           ▀▜███▛▀               ▄▄▀▀  ▀▜███▛▀
           ▋  ▄▖             ▄▄▀▀         ▄▖
          ▋   █▌         ▄▄▀▀             █▌  ▋
         ▋    █▌     ▄▄▀▀                 █▌   ▋
        ▋     █▌ ▄▄▀▀                     █▌    ▋
       ▋    ▄ █▌▝                         █▌     ▋
▗▟█████▙▖ ▀▀  ▀▘                          ▀▘    ▗▟█████▙▖
█████████   ▟███▙ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▟███▙   █████████
█████████   ▜███▛ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ▜███▛   █████████
▝▜█████▛▘     █▌ ▝▀█▄▖                    ▋  ▄▄ ▝▜█████▛▘
       ▋      █▌    ▝▀█▄▖               ▄ ▋ ▀    ▋
        ▋     █▌       ▝▀█▄▖        ▄▄▀▀  ▋     ▋
         ▋    █▌          ▝▀█▄▖ ▄▄▀▀      ▋    ▋
          ▋   █▌           ▄▄▝▀█▄▖        ▋   ▋
           ▋  █▌       ▄▄▀▀     ▝▀█▄▖     ▋  ▋
           ▗▄▄▄▄▄▖ ▄▄▀▀            ▝▀█ ▗▄▄▄▄▄▖
          ▟███████▙                   ▟███████▙
          ▝▜█████▛▘                   ▝▜█████▛▘
nata2904

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Thank you, yes, we work every day for support for better communication and our new site Crowdify will be great.We also created a new website for acquaintance with the best coin on the site.

SuperiorCoin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

Hi I have been following your thread for a while, I blog in medium with 💯+ followers. I want to help - write me on gmail cryptohippy303 and we will discuss.

Thank you I wrote details of the employment contract with the programmer Nathan Senn who stole the coins today https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/my-contract-nathan-senn-work-superior-coin-michael-q-todd/
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

Hi you just need to look at our Twitter account @thesuperiorcoin or our domain thesuperiorcoin.com to easily see that this currency is stolen and is actually mine. They were both started over a year ago. Look at the tweets from the start. As for FBI we have regular contact with 5 different agents they do not give case names and do not give their personal names.
Look at the documents on here https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/timeline-5-key-documents-clearly-show-you-how-superior-michael-q-todd/
Look at this Bitcoin Talk forum about the stolen coin
Read our Bitcoin talk forum here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1974261.120
Read the comments on the petition of over 100 people to keep Superior Coin off exchanges here https://www.change.org/p/nathan-senn-keep-superior-coin-off-public-exchanges-4289255d-1075-4cbc-ba1b-6c05a66cda74
So far only 3 tiny exchanges have accepted this coin. Innocent peiople are being ripped off every day by the thieves of this coin. Just last week there was another pump and dump to double the price by the thieves.

Michael
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

Superior coin is a very good coin, but can only get with minig whether there is no bounty. Such as twitter, facebook, blog, media and signatur campaign. But am I very late about the bounty information. thanks so much dev.

Wananavu99

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

Dude, you can't go around threatening people saying the FBI will arrest them for investing or buying Superior Coin.  It's against the law here in the United States for you to claim that law enforcement, Federally, State, or Local will arrest you.  What you're doing is against the law here in the USA and will likely get you arrested if you're in the US.  Your case fell apart when you started threatening arrestation on people who don't know what the real story behind SUPCoin is.  The FBI doesn't take kindly to people using their name to threaten others.  This is a kind reminder to stop threatening people.   

SuperiorCoin

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:06:05 AM

FBI is still promising to take action. How about you are you doing anything to help? My wife invested her life savings into this and is almost suicidal. After 4 years work and half a million dollars paid to Nathan Senn, Colin Sydes, John Gentry and others she never got a thing . Not a cent of the ICO funds which were meant to repay her. Not a single coin when she was supposed to get 260 million. Thieves got to greedy trying to run away with everything. We are happy to negotiate a win win as long as some money starts coming back soon. And some of our coins are sent to us. If you read the ICO advertising this is what we are supposed to get. We had to fire Nathan Senn for theft as he was taking money on paypal and promising coins to people. Anyway we will just keep going to try to help the environment. Is not about money for us. We had built a strong and growing community and are looking forward to building it again. We look forward to making some kind of win win compromise with the thieves. We still own the logo and the code and the name and Twitter account and website and Git Hub account and have full receipts of all moneys paid for 4 years and we are patient.
Nobody seriously believes that we would spend all this time and money and just give it all away to somebody who stole from us and hacked us. We even have photos of him breaking into our office and carrying out our computer. A big thing has been damage done to our friends who bought Superior Coin in the 2 years before the theft. Anyway thanks for your advice I will stop threatening people with prison and just keep gathering information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.