Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2018, 11:30:28 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Superior Coin Has Been Stolen Is A Theft By Nathan Senn  (Read 16408 times)
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

Ask Nathan Senn about why he had so little money on Wednesday 19 July that my wife paid nursery fees for his son. Even though we were paying him $5000 a week at that time. And then on 22 July he suddenly has tens of millions of dollars? How does that happen? You are all being subjected to crazy lies by John Gentry he is a psychopath. Him and Colin Sydes and Michael Senn are now in this so deep that they have no choice but to lie. Ask them who owns everything ask them who paid for everything who made the logo and who thought of the name. Check who owns the Twitter account and the website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosered

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

I've signed it, and I don't like people who are dishonest. Such a swindler will have it everywhere, and it must be carefully watched. I wish you good luck

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ (https://uncloak.io/)
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:39:39 AM

Thank you very much it is very important to keep Superior Coins off exchanges. Hopefully they will all be brought to justice in the next few days
mgruia66

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

Beware of mining SUP in leafpool . They are SUP scammers related. They orphaned 1000 blocks, stating that there was a mistake and mining on a different chain, but the block explorer says something else. As far as i can see, we were scammed. Two days of mining, wasted.
After contacting them on telegram, they posted a pinned post in the pool, and all miners run away. They deleted, so now can scam anothers with the same tehnique.
Also, beware of SUP coin android wallet, from GPlay, signed by Nathan "Scam".  I use the  wallet for mining and i couldn't withdraw any coin. After sending an ticket at support, now i can't even acces it.
Thieves stolled my coins, twice.
This is a scam coin and the guys are scammers. No, jail is not an option. Their hands must he cutted, as a punishment. Just like thieves are punished.
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

I have joined a bounty campaign in superior coins and I am grateful for maintaining a superior exchange and securing user balances.

SuperiorCoin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

Beware of mining SUP in leafpool . They are SUP scammers related. They orphaned 1000 blocks, stating that there was a mistake and mining on a different chain, but the block explorer says something else. As far as i can see, we were scammed. Two days of mining, wasted.
After contacting them on telegram, they posted a pinned post in the pool, and all miners run away. They deleted, so now can scam anothers with the same tehnique.
Also, beware of SUP coin android wallet, from GPlay, signed by Nathan "Scam".  I use the  wallet for mining and i couldn't withdraw any coin. After sending an ticket at support, now i can't even acces it.
Thieves stolled my coins, twice.
This is a scam coin and the guys are scammers. No, jail is not an option. Their hands must he cutted, as a punishment. Just like thieves are punished.
Not just on leafpool the people behind Superior Coin stole it they are  thieves and scammers please avoid our coin
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

I've signed it, and I don't like people who are dishonest. Such a swindler will have it everywhere, and it must be carefully watched. I wish you good luck
One of the thieves gave up today and has turned on the others. Once the police grab John Gentry he will squeal like a pig I am sure https://steemit.com/.../do-not-get-involved-with-superior...
thetruthaboutsuperiorcoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:59:58 AM

You can sell your Superior Coins on SouthXChange
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:07:26 AM

You can sell your Superior Coins on SouthXChange
Yeah they have been removed from a few exchanges but are still on a couple that they must have paid big money to
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

This projects lacks everything that is required for a coin release. Its feel and smells like a scam.
This is suppose to be a place where the developer answer question with facts.
Instead developer decides to give the community lots of smoke and mirrors.

Thieves now trying to sell coin at under 1% of ICO price!!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

This coin will be removed from Coin Market Cap this week just read the tweets at https://twitter.com/thesuperiorcoin @thesuperiorcoin or read this Bitcoin Talk thread
Cloud blade

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

So terrible
Stolen
He Absolutely dead
john1010

Activity: 854
Merit: 507

Trader | Miner | Holder

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

is this issue resolve? Im mining this coin for almost 2 weeks and just saw now this thread and im on the process of back reading all the comments.. Some of my friends recommend this coin to me and I convinced about the potential of this coin, not knowing that there is an issue about this coin.

▄███▄
                ███████░
               █████████▄
              ████████████
             ███████████▓▓▓░
            ███████████▓▓▓▓▓
          ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░
         ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
        ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░
       ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
      ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.............PayPal  of   Cryptocurrencies ...........
  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...........Invest Now...........
     ▄████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████████▌
    ████████████████▀▀ ---¬█████
    ███████████████        █████
    ██████████████    ▄▄▄▄▄█████
    ██████████████    ▀█████████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████████    ██████████
    ▐█████████████    █████████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌

██▄▄             ▄███▄
    ███████▄        ▄████████▄▄
    ██████████     ████████████▌
    ███████████▄ ▄████████████░░
    ████████████████████████░░░░
    ███████████████████████░░░░░
    █████████████████████░░░░░░░
    █████████   ▀▀███████░░░░░░░
    █████████        ▀░░░░░░░░░░
       ▀▀████             ░░░░░░
           ▀▀                 ░░

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:17:14 AM

As soon as we find out who you are you will be reported to the FBI and to the police in your own country for mining this coin. You are supporting and promoting major cyber criminals and you will be found and treated like everybody else involved
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

Superior Coin was just removed by Cryptoslate.
We own this coin 100% this is a pathetic attempt to try to steal it by Nathan Senn and his gang it will never go on any more exchanges please be very wary of mining it. All documents related to ownership of the coin are here. Nathan Senn was a programmer we paid for 2 years we had to fire for theft and then he tried to steal our database and all our ICO money and all our coins. He will never get away with this.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1974261.msg20681319#msg20681319
nathansenn

Activity: 232
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

is this issue resolve? Im mining this coin for almost 2 weeks and just saw now this thread and im on the process of back reading all the comments.. Some of my friends recommend this coin to me and I convinced about the potential of this coin, not knowing that there is an issue about this coin.

This is an account made by an ex member of the superiorcoin team who has held a grudge for being removed from the team. We have a growing community of people join our telegram support group for daily updates about the coin. https://t.me/SuperiorCoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2170457.msg21753242#msg21753242
https://kryptonia.io/

Bitrated user: nathansenn.
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

Yes the original and official account made months before you stole everything. How stupid do you think that people are they just need to look at the date.
A former member of the team? You mean the people who paid for everything and had all the ideas and raised all the money and did nearly all the work? And were the 2 only owners of the business? How were they removed exactly and why? Actually you just stole all the ICO cash and computers and paid a lot of people to do a lot of hacking. What grudge?
This is unbelievable. You cannot possibly think that you will get away with stealing Superior Coin
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

I want to make it clear that my wife and I paid Nathan Senn and several other people a total of around $300,000 in wages for 2 years to help us make Superior Coin. We still own all the documents and websites and social media places like this thread. Any other ones you might see were made after Nathan stole the ICO cash and all the premined coins. We are waiting for our $2 million in cash and our 260 million coins from the premine which were at 4.4 cents when they were stolen. Because of the theft the price has crashed to 2% of that. Yes 1/50th of the price. As Nathan and his brother have dumped all our coins on the market. Is sickening really and just totally childish and cannot possibly work as we have thousands of documents. We are trying to work out some compromise so that a lot of people do not lose money. Nathan and Michael Senn have however rejected any offer and just brag that they are gangsters so why should they do anything that would help anyone else
Resulbil

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

Quite a lot of progress will come with FBI from today I think. We finalised the Taipei court hearings yesterday and official report will now be available to police in all countries where thieves are living

center]STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [[/center]
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:13:22 AM

10 quick reasons why Michael Q Todd and Dr Yoriko Todd own Superior Coin
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mFNbi87eW1lcEeu9oCykZj3s-jhpY1KbJF9JvRZ2Qtc/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.