Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2018, 05:40:59 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Superior Coin Has Been Stolen Is A Theft By Nathan Senn  (Read 16094 times)
sam107

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

Barely any of what you say makes any sense to me sorry. Aside from showing number of coins sold (sounds like a nice feature but have barely ever seen it on any ICO site) and the fact that yes I am happy to accept paypal from friends who are new to crypto nothing of what you say is true.
I am proud of what we are doing every day and you should be too.

Since you have removed me from the slack and I can not ask a question. Why is it that the pre-sale end date has been extended for another week? No mention of it anywhere, nothing on your twitter, nor on your facebook. Are you trying to squeeze out more cash for another week before you disappear?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cointracker

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:47:46 PM

Barely any of what you say makes any sense to me sorry. Aside from showing number of coins sold (sounds like a nice feature but have barely ever seen it on any ICO site) and the fact that yes I am happy to accept paypal from friends who are new to crypto nothing of what you say is true.

Are you a kid or something like that? Happy to accept paypal USA$ from friends who are new in crypto?!?!?!?!?!
Yes my company is registered in Seychelles in January. Sounds good but where is a proof. What January? 2025? Look at my LinkedIn?!?!?!? What to see? If you really a kid then your biography is OK. If you are adult your biography is JOKE. You said all negative post is from one man?!?!?!?
Do you have eyes? Many of this people are here before you. 3-4 year old acc. I am not but I have a right to discuss here and you can't tell people what to do. OK. Your site is like your biography. JOKE. Your coin is JOKE. Your team is JOKE. I am literally Rolling On the Floor Laughing. I'm not sure what you will do when the "ICO" ends in 2 days (I see you have extended date?!?! LOL), but I can not wait for your investors reactions. Especially your friend.

I found this video online. People do search online. Sorry
https://youtu.be/pPPsPBSSeks

This is interesting too. Then the coin was called Crowd Coins.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/crowdify-join-for-power-of-crowd-joy-of-perk#/

LOL. You were already in jail according to this campaign
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-michael-q-todd#/

And last. Why are you changing countries so quickly? And "offices" too?

ICO ends soon. The exit strategy starts. Tick-Tack
Demstalfer

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:59:27 PM

Any news?
cryptokane

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:13:36 AM

Sadly I got sucked into this ICO prior to performing all of my due diligence. The following is my transactions with Michael Q Todd, both via Email and Slack:

My first email, was actually a support request to ask a question:
Offline Message left on 18 Jul 2017, 01:33 AM (GMT+0)

I sent an ICO order, but neglected to include the BTC network transfer fee. What will happen? The transfer is verifying right now.

Michael Q Todd <michaelqtodd@gmail.com>
Jul 17 (2 days ago)

to me
Thank you will be fine I will pay it
Michsel

After this, I had some spare time so decided to do some background research on the coin, and came across this thread a couple days ago. After reading this thread, I decided to perform some independent due diligence. The most bullish negative for me, is in having investigated their codebase on GitHub: https://github.com/TheSuperiorCoin/TheSuperiorCoin

This, in addition to the rest of the things I reviewed for myself, led me to having a dissatisfied feeling. Not buyers remorse, but certainly dissatisfaction in the strength of this company and the proposed use case for this coin, this prompted me to send another email to Michael instead of posting publicly here first:
Crypto Kane <redacted@gmail.com>
Jul 17 (2 days ago)

to Michael
Thank you for getting back to me.

I had made my transfer prior to completing my due diligence on your ICO. I have read through the thread at Bitcoin Talk, but would like to ask you privately; How can the code base for a new crypto currency, which appears to be a fork of Monero (XMR), be complete and significantly different from the competition with such a sparse commit history, from only two developers?

I see forks on your github page from existing projects that you intend to use for the mining pool, as well as the blockchain explorer which is find[sic], but not necessarily indicative of the level of effort put forth into the project. More to the point, I joined your team slack and after reading through the back history I am disappointed to read that the launch on the website was mentioned for July 21, however it is expected to be delayed due to "speculation and uncertainty pervading the market", ostensibly referring to the upcoming contention between BTC SegWit and potential hard fork.

After considering all factors and having completed my due diligence, I would rather reinvest the funds paid to you for ICO in other coins to diversify my portfolio a bit prior to August 1st. I do not wish to wait for a deferred launch to the public exchanges and have that money tied up.

The blockchain explorer information for the transfer can be verified here: https://blockchain.info/address/redacted

If you would be so kind as to refund the BTC, I would be very appreciative. You may send to this address: redacted

Thank you.

That email prompted the following response:
Michael Q Todd
Jul 17 (2 days ago)

to me
Bitcoin talk is a troll site Inwould not pay it any mind. We do not do refunds

My Response:
Jul 17 (2 days ago)

to Michael
My concerns go beyond Bitcoin Talk. After having reviewed the publicly available information for myself, I do not feel confident in the future of the project; that is however just my opinion. Certainly the amount transferred is of little consequence to your bottom line, however would make an impact on mine.

I did see that after reading through the thread you refunded the transfer of one individual. I would kindly ask that you perform the same courtesy to me.

Thank you

Response:
Michael Q Todd
Jul 17 (2 days ago)

to me
Yeah he cheated us had not even purchased he used another persons payment confirmation and we did not check it thoroughly
We do not do refunds sorry

My response:
Jul 17 (2 days ago)

to Michael
That's disappointing. I will however point out a flaw in your Windows wallet gui. During new wallet creation, the process does not continue after you have saved the key seed. You must use the recently created seed in order to restore the wallet. At which point the process will continue.

Glitches like these I would assume should be polished and complete prior to launch, especially if you are delaying by two-three weeks. I would also suggest being more transparent in your developers git commits; unless of course the true reason for the delay is that you have not entirely finished the product to the point of being launch ready.

Thanks.

After this point, I had received no further responses back from Michael, so had left to go take care of other matters. Yesterday I discovered I was no longer connected to the team Slack for SuperiorCoin. I tried logging in, and received an email stating my account was disabled.

I sent the following email to Michael:
5:47 PM (22 hours ago)

to Michael
So just out of curiosity, why was I removed from the Superior Coin Slack Group?

After not receiving a response, I proceeded to create a new account, with a similarly spelled username so as not to obviously obfuscate my identity, and asked this question directly to Michael via PM:
http://imgur.com/a/R58Yx

This was met with a quick account disablement, and the following email response:
Michael Q Todd
6:39 PM (22 hours ago)

to me
Slack is for supporters and promoters and miners of our coin not for questions sorry

After this I decided to step away, and not post immediately to give myself time to calm down and not post emotionally, although still to now it leaves me rather irked. This kind of treatment of supporters to a business, regardless of the industry or space they are in is unquestionably uncalled for, it reflects VERY poorly on both the Company, its future community AND its owner Michael Q Todd. I have not been in crypto for long, but I have been around long enough to know when someone is a crook, the warning signs are incredibly visible. In my opinion, Michael Q Todd is a crook, and that is not slander it is my opinion formulated by 1. independent research, and 2. My direct dealings with this person.

This individual will laud his LinkedIn credentials, as if they were somehow the epitome of character validation; social networks exist to let you show the world what you want them to see, and frame it in such a way as to paint a narrative that best suits the modus operandi of the individual, regardless of the motivations, or the specific act or rouse being performed.

I was not comfortable continuing to support the ICO as an investor and asked for my money back. No where on the website does it say that all transactions are final, or that any contributions to the ICO are final. The source code from the page is here: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/32a2160053a8c29d3093475d1fa2c2a2 in the event Michael decides to retroactively add a change or hidden code that doesn't get displayed on the actual webpage.

The entire point of putting this public is to hopefully persuade Michael into issuing me the refund I very politely asked for, did not receive and respected the position. However, after receiving the amount of disrespect I have, I am not letting this issue go.

I would also like to call out Michael Suppo in all of this, as it was on his recommendation from his Udemy course that I was even made aware of Superior Coin's existence. After experiencing all of this, I posted a similar post on the Suppo Man SCM private investors group on Facebook, and was subsequently removed from that group as well.

It seems like any kind of legitimate criticism of either individual, or their product incites a very defensive response.
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:11:25 AM

Sorry like I said to you Crypto Kane 3-4 times already we do not do refunds.
Good luck trying to run down our business I am sure people are thrilled with you.
I have been living and breathing what we have built for over 4 years now and will continue to do so forever.
I have zero to be ashamed of or concerned about.
I have been looking after hundreds of millions of dollars of client money as a lawyer since over 32 years I am super responsible. I absolutely promise that nobody will lose money if they hold onto their coins for a year or so the only way that that could happen is if a whole lot of miners dump their coins on the market and people sell in a panic at a terrible time.. There is not much we can do if people do that. After an initial month or so of high volatility please expect a slow but gradual rise in price. I have sold stuff online to around 20,000 people without a single complaint. I have refunded 3 people already but that is it. They all bought when the coin was a quarter or so of where it is selling for now. There will be no more refunds though for the reason I gave you. We got scammed by a guy trolling us in here who did not even send us money.
Michael
cryptokane

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:50:39 AM

Sorry like I said to you Crypto Kane 3-4 times already we do not do refunds.
Good luck trying to run down our business I am sure people are thrilled with you.
I have been living and breathing what we have built for over 4 years now and will continue to do so forever.
I have zero to be ashamed of or concerned about.
I have been looking after hundreds of millions of dollars of client money as a lawyer since over 32 years I am super responsible. I absolutely promise that nobody will lose money if they hold onto their coins for a year or so the only way that that could happen is if a whole lot of miners dump their coins on the market and people sell in a panic at a terrible time.. There is not much we can do if people do that. After an initial month or so of high volatility please expect a slow but gradual rise in price. I have sold stuff online to around 20,000 people without a single complaint. I have refunded 3 people already but that is it. They all bought when the coin was a quarter or so of where it is selling for now. There will be no more refunds though for the reason I gave you. We got scammed by a guy trolling us in here who did not even send us money.
Michael

I respect that you came to defend yourself, however you still have not shown the level of respect deserved by your patrons. Investing into an ICO isn't charity, and it's not something to be taken for granted. People invest on an idea, that holds promise and the sanctity of what that represents should be held to the highest regard; the crypto scene being what it is notwithstanding, one might think that this principle should be held dear above all others during a time of such volatility, and general consensus is that ICO's do not have the greatest of track records or reputation.

By treating those who voice anything but the most positively glowing rays of sunshine about what it is you're doing in such a way that it erodes their confidence in your vision, it undermines what you are hoping to achieve. It's counter productive and as "a lawyer since over 32 years I am super responsible", you ought to know better. Perhaps you were a lawyer for so long that you forgot how basic customer service works, and why it's fundamental to the growth of any business, regardless of industry.

You may feel confident in yourself, but how you present yourself to others may not be how you view yourself, just food for thought.

That said, I provided both the receiving address as well as the transaction hash for you to verify that I was indeed not scamming you. I appreciate you needing to protect yourself, but that is unwarranted in this exchange. I would still very much like to receive a refund. I have no ill will toward your company or your vision, and if provided full and timely refund, I will retract my posts.
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

Yeah but like I have now told you 5 times we do not do refunds. Have you ever heard of an ICO that does?
Our Slack is a place for our team to collaborate and plan and mainly for announcements it is not a place like this where anybody who makes an account can come and hurl meaningless abuse. Why exactly would we want to pay for that?
Hang on to your cons you will find them very useful there will be many great functions you will enjoy
Michael
sam107

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:27:09 PM

Yeah but like I have now told you 5 times we do not do refunds. Have you ever heard of an ICO that does?
Our Slack is a place for our team to collaborate and plan and mainly for announcements it is not a place like this where anybody who makes an account can come and hurl meaningless abuse. Why exactly would we want to pay for that?
Hang on to your cons you will find them very useful there will be many great functions you will enjoy
Michael

You are a dumb scammy peice of shit. All of your websites clearly say come ask us questions on slack. But if you don't determine them "positive" they are deleted and banned? Are you stupid? You are banning investors like my self from getting information do you expect good publicity for that? There was no "meaningless abuse" from me or the user posting above. How do you expect to get any form of good publicity if you think it's appropriate for this kind of behavior? Bitcoin talk is not full of "trolls" the general public comes here to research a coin. You could not satisfactorily answer any questions by the users here and instead accuse others of being con artists. You lying shady scum.
Demstalfer

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:03:14 PM

I think, superior coin need open mind and do good mkt.
Need a projection in future years and do a rute of work.
If Superior do this, can have more credibility, investors and miners in this proyect.
Cheers
cryptokane

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:45:47 PM

Michael

So when am I getting my refund Michael? I will ask every single day until it is received. If you continue to resist, you will be exposed for what you and your company are.
Cointracker

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:30:38 PM

Are you a kid or something like that? Happy to accept paypal USA$ from friends who are new in crypto?!?!?!?!?!
Yes my company is registered in Seychelles in January. Sounds good but where is a proof. What January? 2025? Look at my LinkedIn?!?!?!? What to see? If you really a kid then your biography is OK. If you are adult your biography is JOKE. You said all negative post is from one man?!?!?!?
Do you have eyes? Many of this people are here before you. 3-4 year old acc. I am not but I have a right to discuss here and you can't tell people what to do. OK. Your site is like your biography. JOKE. Your coin is JOKE. Your team is JOKE. I am literally Rolling On the Floor Laughing. I'm not sure what you will do when the "ICO" ends in 2 days (I see you have extended date?!?! LOL), but I can not wait for your investors reactions. Especially your friend.

I found this video online. People do search online. Sorry
https://youtu.be/pPPsPBSSeks

This is interesting too. Then the coin was called Crowd Coins.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/crowdify-join-for-power-of-crowd-joy-of-perk#/

LOL. You were already in jail according to this campaign
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-michael-q-todd#/

And last. Why are you changing countries so quickly? And "offices" too?

ICO ends soon. The exit strategy starts. Tick-Tack

I still have no answers to my questions. Do you want to be transparent or not?
jaminben

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:36:28 AM

This has just been posted on their mining facebook page.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/minesuperior/

OK I feel I should write something here. Our employee Nathan Senn has unfortunately had a mental breakdown and changed a lot of passwords and tried to steal money and is posting crazy stuff online. We think that our Facebook page is the only place he has stolen the access to so please disregard posts from there and on his personal account.
 Our Poloniex account with all your money in it has been frozen and the funds are safe. The Police and FBI are hunting for him and will get him soon.
 We have been in regular contact with his family and tried hard to get him counselling but he has refused.
 Your money is safe and we will continue mining and will still release on public exchanges on August 8 with him safely behind bars or in a mental institution.
 I understand the uncertainty that this must cause you all and I am very sorry.
 We will probably rebrand the coin as his actions have obviously what was a great name that I made.
 I have worked for too long and too hard to have some troubled kid derail what we have started here please do not worry normal service will be resumed soon.
sam107

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:12:39 PM

This has just been posted on their mining facebook page.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/minesuperior/

OK I feel I should write something here. Our employee Nathan Senn has unfortunately had a mental breakdown and changed a lot of passwords and tried to steal money and is posting crazy stuff online. We think that our Facebook page is the only place he has stolen the access to so please disregard posts from there and on his personal account.
 Our Poloniex account with all your money in it has been frozen and the funds are safe. The Police and FBI are hunting for him and will get him soon.
 We have been in regular contact with his family and tried hard to get him counselling but he has refused.
 Your money is safe and we will continue mining and will still release on public exchanges on August 8 with him safely behind bars or in a mental institution.
 We will probably rebrand the coin as his actions have obviously what was a great name that I made.
 I have worked for too long and too hard to have some troubled kid derail what we have started here please do not worry normal service will be resumed soon.

Fucking BS I can't believe I fell for this scam. Live and learn. I hope the authorities hunt for MQT too. This is just ridiculous.
Cointracker

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

Really? Mental breakdown? Your best and only programmer. You disappointed me.

The ICO is officially over today https://www.icoalert.com. Now it's time to justify investor trust.

And you say mental breakdown. Maybe you can make a campaign with title - Save my programmer from mental institution. Or even better to make a crazy coin only for patients. And make a new ICO.

But before your next project you must say about your last very successful ICO. What is the number of coins you sold? What is the ammount of money you get on PayPal, what is in Bitcoin and so on. Why you refund only your Facebook friends. You must pay some tax too. If you sold some coin in USA then FBI will ask you the same question.

Taiwan has a special policy for money loundering

http://www.amlo.moj.gov.tw/mp8005.html
http://www.mjib.gov.tw/en

If Seen see this who knows what will  happen. LOL

All best in future

P.S. for investors only - I told ya so. Sorry for your loss
saifi ida

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:09:52 PM

Superior coin is a very good coin, but can only get with minig whether there is no bounty. Such as twitter, facebook, blog, media and signatur campaign. But am I very late about the bounty information. thanks so much dev.

sam107

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:10:31 PM

Really? Mental breakdown? Your best and only programmer. You disappointed me.

The ICO is officially over today https://www.icoalert.com. Now it's time to justify investor trust.

And you say mental breakdown. Maybe you can make a campaign with title - Save my programmer from mental institution. Or even better to make a crazy coin only for patients. And make a new ICO.

But before your next project you must say about your last very successful ICO. What is the number of coins you sold? What is the ammount of money you get on PayPal, what is in Bitcoin and so on. Why you refund only your Facebook friends. You must pay some tax too. If you sold some coin in USA then FBI will ask you the same question.

Taiwan has a special policy for money loundering

http://www.amlo.moj.gov.tw/mp8005.html
http://www.mjib.gov.tw/en

If Seen see this who knows what will  happen. LOL

All best in future

P.S. for investors only - I told ya so. Sorry for your loss

"Over the last 2 months Superior Coin organization has done their pre sales, and we raise over $600k of that $160k was contributed to Crowdify. Early this week i was ask by the Todd's to send them $225k ,they said they did not have any money left to continue crowdify. I told them i did not believe they needed that much and wanted to see their books and then after they make a budget and sign it into contracts they refused this offer. Todd then tells me that i was his employee and i was not part of their business. I have not been an employee of Todd and if ask to show records of this he will not be able to. I asked them if they wanted to partner with superior coin when it was started and i would give them coins and they could be the first platform that used it. I told them until we can come to an agreement funds would be locked."

This was posted by the lead programmer. He doesnt seem to be having a "mental breakdown" but more like he is exposing Micheal.
BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1433

Bitcointalks Most Fabulously Gay Black Power-Top

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:08:05 PM

Michael

Choke on my fat, black cock, you fucking degenerate.

LOL @ your shitty scamcoin.

chumind

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:28:35 PM

The only con here is you.
chumind

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:42:59 PM

Won't refund but now your "Money" ran away with the hard drive
cryptokane

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:34:24 PM

Hey everyone,

We have a slack group we created for the victims of this fraudulent ICO, and have also created a change.org petition to signal the investors desire to receive a refund:

Change.org: https://www.change.org/p/nathan-senn-the-superiorcoin-ico-refund
Slack Invite: https://superiorsurvivors.slack.com/shared_invite/MjE3MTQxNjczOTc1LTE1MDA2NTM4MjctYmEwODNiMTViNw
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.