Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2017, 07:36:49 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Superior Coin Has Been Stolen  (Read 13215 times)
duongtien86

Activity: 84

Lucky Man

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

bounty program?

I think, Dev can grouwnup price as $ 0,25

■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  THE TOKEN FUND  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■
▨  INVEST IN THE BLOCKCHAIN - JOIN THE TOKEN FUND  ▨
Invest in Blockchain economy via our Fund ▬▬▬▬ ◄ THETOKEN.IO
STASH: EASY INSTANT PRIVATE
Stashpay.io │ Whitepaper │ Bounty Campaign │ Slack │ Facebook │ Medium │ ANN
-- PRE-SALE │ 24th Sept 2017 --

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:04:07 AM

Why has superior coin been stolen? who did it?
A guy who was doing programming for us did it. We think he accessed one of our computers remotely. He took all the coins, the database and all the ICO money his name is Nathan Senn. Please help to get this coin stopped from going on exchanges before innocent people lose money. He is paying a lot of people here on Bitcoin Talk to post for him

Jesus, fuck that. But do you guys have 100% proof for that? Couldn't he even be sued?
Yes of course we have dozens of documents of proof. Everything relating to the coin is in our name nothing is in his.  He is even bragging about how he did it all over the internet and using people to help him and paying them with our money. Yes we have lawyers and FBI chasing him.
First thing is to stop the coin ever going on exchanges though so that innocent people are not cheated when it gets dumped
raymart0720

Activity: 70

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:37:40 AM

Just explain about the superior coins here

Yes, because some of us here don't want to join your slack channel.
We need some sort of information first here in your thread.
Consider that a lot of people here are lazy to attend to so many discussions.
So just give us the gist of what you want to convey in the community. Thanks.

Exactly. I only join a Slack when I'm really excited about a project and it has awesome potential. This project has zero information out so difficult to be excited.

Why has there been a (succesfull) fork off Monero? What is the purpose of this project? If you are at a stage where you are going to the exchanges in a month, you should already have most of your concept finished I assume?

Logo? ANN-page? Coin registration? A lot of things missing.

I will keep following this project but for now, I will keep it only on Bitcointalk.
100% agree..
people wants information and to do work
joining and advertising one of project needs proof like other bounties in campaign
we intend to be securely confident that we will pay right Wink Wink

▬▬▬▬ ● CARTAXI THE "UBER" OF CAR TOWING ● ▬▬▬▬
website    facebook    twitter    video
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ICO PRE-SALE NOW▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:36:41 PM

A guy who was doing programming for us did it. We think he accessed one of our computers remotely. He took all the coins, the database and all the ICO money his name is Nathan Senn. Please help to get this coin stopped from going on exchanges before innocent people lose money. He is paying a lot of people here on Bitcoin Talk to post for him

Jesus, fuck that. But do you guys have 100% proof for that? Couldn't he even be sued?

I am now officially beyond angry with what has been done to me and my wife. I do not care what it takes to bring these criminals to justice I will get it done
Noruka

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:12:26 AM

Yes of course we have dozens of documents of proof. Everything relating to the coin is in our name nothing is in his.  He is even bragging about how he did it all over the internet and using people to help him and paying them with our money. Yes we have lawyers and FBI chasing him.
First thing is to stop the coin ever going on exchanges though so that innocent people are not cheated when it gets dumped

Well then he will have quite some fun in the future once they get him. How much money are we talking about here roughly?

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:32:45 PM

Well then he will have quite some fun in the future once they get him. How much money are we talking about here roughly?
How much money? Around 1.4 million $USD in cash and 260 million coins which were trading at 4.3 cents each plus our whole business = priceless lol but was never about money for me
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:13:09 AM

The Superior Coin FB page was stolen and is about to be returned lawyers preparing papers now. You will never get away with this theft you are dreaming. Read https://twitter.com/thesuperiorcoin for true stories also Google search is good
thetruthaboutsuperiorcoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:48:59 PM

Yes of course we have dozens of documents of proof. Everything relating to the coin is in our name nothing is in his.  He is even bragging about how he did it all over the internet and using people to help him and paying them with our money. Yes we have lawyers and FBI chasing him.

Truth is beginning to come out we hope Superior Coin will be returned to rightful owners this week
Noruka

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:07:16 PM

How much money? Around 1.4 million $USD in cash and 260 million coins which were trading at 4.3 cents each plus our whole business = priceless lol but was never about money for me

HOLY fucking Christ. Ok, this shit is serious ^^I wish you guys the very best of luck to resolve the situation as soon as possible. This is like a real action movie man! Maybe we should get Liam Neeson on board to catch that guy!

SuperiorCoin

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:46:41 PM

HOLY fucking Christ. Ok, this shit is serious ^^I wish you guys the very best of luck to resolve the situation as soon as possible. This is like a real action movie man! Maybe we should get Liam Neeson on board to catch that guy!
We will keep going every day until we get him and the guys working with him. We will never give up until everything is returned.
Big thing right now is to keep Superior Coin off exchanges
Noruka

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:23:06 AM

We will keep going every day until we get him and the guys working with him. We will never give up until everything is returned.
Big thing right now is to keep Superior Coin off exchanges

Absolutely. I wish you the best of luck for that. But if he is already publicly known, wit that amount of money involved it seems it can't be too hard to get him. Authorities are probably quite interested in that as well.

SuperiorCoin

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:22:40 PM

We have been trying to get authorities interested every day for past 6 weeks and have paid a huge amount in bribes already but no real interest yet. Any tips on how to find an honest person in the world of crypto or in police would be most welcome. We keep waking up every day waiting for something to be done but so far nothing. They cleaned out everything did their best to leave us without a cent in the world
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:12:58 AM

Wrote about how to keep an ICO safe here https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@crowdifywepayyou/how-an-ico-can-easily-get-stolen-and-tips-for-protection
XOOMBOX

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:29:23 PM

Just explain about the superior coins here

Yes, because some of us here don't want to join your slack channel.
We need some sort of information first here in your thread.
Consider that a lot of people here are lazy to attend to so many discussions.
So just give us the gist of what you want to convey in the community. Thanks.

Exactly. I only join a Slack when I'm really excited about a project and it has awesome potential. This project has zero information out so difficult to be excited.

Why has there been a (succesfull) fork off Monero? What is the purpose of this project? If you are at a stage where you are going to the exchanges in a month, you should already have most of your concept finished I assume?

Logo? ANN-page? Coin registration? A lot of things missing.

I will keep following this project but for now, I will keep it only on Bitcointalk.

Yes thats also my question what makes this project yo be potential? Do you have some sample for them to be noted that this project is really successfull?

回回回回回回回回回回回回回                 Collaborative ownership platform for real assets   
           SWARM FUND          Website | Whitepaper | Slack | Telegram | Twitter | Github 
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                 ⧼ 55M Cap ✔   Tokensale Sept 21st 16:00 UTC!
thetruthaboutsuperiorcoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

Yes thats also my question what makes this project yo be potential? Do you have some sample for them to be noted that this project is really successfull?
[/quote]

Hopefully refunds for this failed and stolen coin will begin soon
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:56:57 PM

Quite a lot of progress will come with FBI from today I think. We finalised the Taipei court hearings yesterday and official report will now be available to police in all countries where thieves are living
sommii

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:15:02 PM

This scamcoin and scamstory made me laugh sooooo hard!  Grin
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/032/002/749.jpg

Place to promote scamcoins like Deeponion/ATS xD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.