Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2018, 09:22:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Superior Coin Has Been Stolen Is A Theft By Nathan Senn  (Read 16096 times)
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

Ask Nathan Senn about why he had so little money on Wednesday 19 July that my wife paid nursery fees for his son. Even though we were paying him $5000 a week at that time. And then on 22 July he suddenly has tens of millions of dollars? How does that happen? You are all being subjected to crazy lies by John Gentry he is a psychopath. Him and Colin Sydes and Michael Senn are now in this so deep that they have no choice but to lie. Ask them who owns everything ask them who paid for everything who made the logo and who thought of the name. Check who owns the Twitter account and the website
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosered

Activity: 127
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

I've signed it, and I don't like people who are dishonest. Such a swindler will have it everywhere, and it must be carefully watched. I wish you good luck

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ (https://uncloak.io/)
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:39:39 AM

Thank you very much it is very important to keep Superior Coins off exchanges. Hopefully they will all be brought to justice in the next few days
mgruia66

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

Beware of mining SUP in leafpool . They are SUP scammers related. They orphaned 1000 blocks, stating that there was a mistake and mining on a different chain, but the block explorer says something else. As far as i can see, we were scammed. Two days of mining, wasted.
After contacting them on telegram, they posted a pinned post in the pool, and all miners run away. They deleted, so now can scam anothers with the same tehnique.
Also, beware of SUP coin android wallet, from GPlay, signed by Nathan "Scam".  I use the  wallet for mining and i couldn't withdraw any coin. After sending an ticket at support, now i can't even acces it.
Thieves stolled my coins, twice.
This is a scam coin and the guys are scammers. No, jail is not an option. Their hands must he cutted, as a punishment. Just like thieves are punished.
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

I have joined a bounty campaign in superior coins and I am grateful for maintaining a superior exchange and securing user balances.

SuperiorCoin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

Beware of mining SUP in leafpool . They are SUP scammers related. They orphaned 1000 blocks, stating that there was a mistake and mining on a different chain, but the block explorer says something else. As far as i can see, we were scammed. Two days of mining, wasted.
After contacting them on telegram, they posted a pinned post in the pool, and all miners run away. They deleted, so now can scam anothers with the same tehnique.
Also, beware of SUP coin android wallet, from GPlay, signed by Nathan "Scam".  I use the  wallet for mining and i couldn't withdraw any coin. After sending an ticket at support, now i can't even acces it.
Thieves stolled my coins, twice.
This is a scam coin and the guys are scammers. No, jail is not an option. Their hands must he cutted, as a punishment. Just like thieves are punished.
Not just on leafpool the people behind Superior Coin stole it they are  thieves and scammers please avoid our coin
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

I've signed it, and I don't like people who are dishonest. Such a swindler will have it everywhere, and it must be carefully watched. I wish you good luck
One of the thieves gave up today and has turned on the others. Once the police grab John Gentry he will squeal like a pig I am sure https://steemit.com/.../do-not-get-involved-with-superior...
thetruthaboutsuperiorcoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:59:58 AM

You can sell your Superior Coins on SouthXChange
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:07:26 AM

You can sell your Superior Coins on SouthXChange
Yeah they have been removed from a few exchanges but are still on a couple that they must have paid big money to
SuperiorCoin

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

This projects lacks everything that is required for a coin release. Its feel and smells like a scam.
This is suppose to be a place where the developer answer question with facts.
Instead developer decides to give the community lots of smoke and mirrors.

Thieves now trying to sell coin at under 1% of ICO price!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.