Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders  (Read 41001 times)
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:57:57 AM

What happend with btc sent if btc down in suscription period ?

I know I receive a fixed aicon rate, but I lost anything if that happen ?
What do you mean by btc down in subscription period? If my perception is right do you mean that when btc network down in the subscription period? To answer it btc would not be down that easily and if btc network is down by that time, aicoin is still an altcoin so there must be a way after that to convert it into another altcoin so you won't lose any money if that happens.

Did you even try to understand the question? Of course everybody knows that the bitcoin network will never be down! That is why we have multiple nodes that handle this, so that even if one node goes down the whole network will not be compromised.

He's asking if what will happen if the prices go down at the time of distribution because the price of each AICoin is fixed in fiat and not in bitcoin prices. A change in price will mean there is a question whether the purchase price of each AICoin in terms of bitcoins would be at the day or purchase or at the day of distibution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:19:43 PM

There is a bounty campaign to:
Tweet
Facebook post
SLACK
Telegram
Quora
Steemit
Blog
Medium
and Video

To take part: make an account @ account.aicoin.io.
You sign up for each thing you are interested in there and that's where you get credit.
Here's a tutorial on how to use the dashboard. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1993494
Any questions, ask me.

thanks for information but i am looking for article writing and posting camping as this quite good way to promote any website product or anything ..hope you may come up with this offer for user so they can promote your coin much better way
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 06:45:59 AM

There is a bounty campaign to:
Tweet
Facebook post
SLACK
Telegram
Quora
Steemit
Blog
Medium
and Video

To take part: make an account @ account.aicoin.io.
You sign up for each thing you are interested in there and that's where you get credit.
Here's a tutorial on how to use the dashboard. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1993494
Any questions, ask me.

thanks for information but i am looking for article writing and posting camping as this quite good way to promote any website product or anything ..hope you may come up with this offer for user so they can promote your coin much better way

Articles can be posted under the blog section

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:28:05 AM

Joined the Twitter bounty through the website, will be Tweeting and retweeting more about AICoin. My only worry is that it would have been better if you had organized the twitter bounty manualy. I havent seen any automatic ticker showing the right value of stakes in Twitter campaigns.
CrackDown

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Never too old to learn

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:39:04 AM

so many coin offers an AI nowadays, i will wacth this one, we dont know which project will be stalled or accomplished
Panxora_COO (OP)

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 11:13:15 AM

Most of them are based on you funding the development hoping they will be able to build profitable AI. AICoin has working already profitable models ready to trade token holders money. You can view the live performance history of the models on this page - ouraibot.org. Models up 129.0% since March, last time I checked.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 11:14:09 AM

I am monitoring this one project, I see many advantages Smiley
Thank you. I hope you will join us. We are going to make alot of money and fund some AMAZING projects! This is going to be fun.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:57:55 AM

thanks for information but i am looking for article writing and posting camping as this quite good way to promote any website product or anything
Choose which platform you would like to post (Medium, Steemit, or Blog) in bounty dashboard and start post an article.

so many coin offers an AI nowadays, i will wacth this one, we dont know which project will be stalled or accomplished
I hope so, because AICOIN has a potential and it might be an innovative one if executed successfully. However, it depend with the funds collected later when the ICO is live.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:20:54 PM

I am really impressed with the concept of AICOIN. One can expect high profits from trading and the losses can be minimized because of use of artificial intelligence. One can expect high profit returns from a long term investment made in AICOIN. Looking forward to invest in ICO.
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 06:38:07 PM

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 06:41:50 PM

Joined the Twitter bounty through the website, will be Tweeting and retweeting more about AICoin. My only worry is that it would have been better if you had organized the twitter bounty manualy. I havent seen any automatic ticker showing the right value of stakes in Twitter campaigns.
If you have concerns about credits with tweeting please document what you think the problem is. Email this and your account name to support@firstglobalcredit.com.
As long as the cue is correctly formatted it should capture your tweets, retweets and likes. ALL this information is in the database. Turning it into credits is trivial.
But software is not infallible. If you have seen problems let us know.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:10:35 PM

If you have concerns about credits with tweeting please document what you think the problem is. Email this and your account name to support@firstglobalcredit.com.
As long as the cue is correctly formatted it should capture your tweets, retweets and likes. ALL this information is in the database. Turning it into credits is trivial.

The manual he means is management will be more controlled and easier if done in a special thread bounty social media, but if dev can set it well I think it will not be a serious problem, I also think to follow it but unfortunately my follower still a little bit
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:31:14 PM

Since I'm studying Mathematical Statistics myself, this project is something that I had in mind as well for the future. I'm surprised nobody beat me to the idea earlier (at least in public form).
There are some things that I would be doing differently (on top) of what your team is already doing, but those additions would be more complex than "just" reading market data and something for on-going development in the future. If interested I would be more than happy to talk about the details.

Applied for translation into German. Can guarantee a translation of the highest quality with no spelling or grammar errors (as often seen with other translations) since I'm an academic. Willing to provide proof if desired as long as it will be guaranteed that my identity won't be leaked.

Will also be investing once I sort out liquidity (hopefully pre-ICO).
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:36:19 PM

The Hindi thread of AICoin is now live at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008617. It will be managed by our in-house member.  Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:51:09 AM

I am monitoring this one project, I see many advantages Smiley
Thank you. I hope you will join us. We are going to make alot of money and fund some AMAZING projects! This is going to be fun.
We are hoping with that also that all of us will enjoy here, as well as having a happy earnings which I am not in doubt that it will give a success to everyone. Let's all watch in the coming days what will gonna happen and be excited.

Watch out for this SPACE!
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:21:10 AM

I had tested 2 days ago and it is showing correct data on the ticker. The Credits are still zero but the notification is there "(It can take up to 2 business days to post credits)" so its fine. Will be T/RT as well as like the official tweets and will send a mail if I found anything unusual.
vince-zheng

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:02:23 AM

The logo is called YingYang. Why choose to use it?

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:10:48 AM

I'm very attracted to projects with an open development team, I just do not understand why people hide their names, then there is something to hide, but there are times when the team does not work, but it's not their fault and their misfortune, good luck in the project, I will observe Wink

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:52:10 AM

I'm very attracted to projects with an open development team, I just do not understand why people hide their names, then there is something to hide, but there are times when the team does not work, but it's not their fault and their misfortune, good luck in the project, I will observe Wink
Did you check here : https://www.aicoin.io/team
There are enough information on founder and developers with links to their linkedin profiles, what else you are still looking for ?

There were projects which dev teams went off inactive but it has nothing to do with hiding identity. Most devs prefer staying anonymous for security reasons (like why Mr. Satoshi preferred) and for AIcoin teams there are enough transparency we may go for investing with them.
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:05:50 AM

Since I'm studying Mathematical Statistics myself, this project is something that I had in mind as well for the future. I'm surprised nobody beat me to the idea earlier (at least in public form).
There are some things that I would be doing differently (on top) of what your team is already doing, but those additions would be more complex than "just" reading market data and something for on-going development in the future. If interested I would be more than happy to talk about the details.

Applied for translation into German. Can guarantee a translation of the highest quality with no spelling or grammar errors (as often seen with other translations) since I'm an academic. Willing to provide proof if desired as long as it will be guaranteed that my identity won't be leaked.

Will also be investing once I sort out liquidity (hopefully pre-ICO).

I apllied for the german translation already two weeks ago in the corresponding thread but there has been no reaction whatsoever.

My translation offer on aicoin.io is still pending as well. Dont know if someone will update the status...

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: