Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders  (Read 41001 times)
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 09:07:27 AM

Since I'm studying Mathematical Statistics myself, this project is something that I had in mind as well for the future. I'm surprised nobody beat me to the idea earlier (at least in public form).
There are some things that I would be doing differently (on top) of what your team is already doing, but those additions would be more complex than "just" reading market data and something for on-going development in the future. If interested I would be more than happy to talk about the details.

Applied for translation into German. Can guarantee a translation of the highest quality with no spelling or grammar errors (as often seen with other translations) since I'm an academic. Willing to provide proof if desired as long as it will be guaranteed that my identity won't be leaked.

Will also be investing once I sort out liquidity (hopefully pre-ICO).

I apllied for the german translation already two weeks ago in the corresponding thread but there has been no reaction whatsoever.

My translation offer on aicoin.io is still pending as well. Dont know if someone will update the status...

The team seems to need to change this manually, please PM the OP for info about this

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:14:16 AM

I am really impressed with the concept of AICOIN. One can expect high profits from trading and the losses can be minimized because of use of artificial intelligence. One can expect high profit returns from a long term investment made in AICOIN. Looking forward to invest in ICO.

Here we are very open to investors, where they already know exactly how much profit will be received when, participate in investment shares AI COIN,
For the long term it really has a chance to get big profits

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:51:50 AM

Since I'm studying Mathematical Statistics myself, this project is something that I had in mind as well for the future. I'm surprised nobody beat me to the idea earlier (at least in public form).
There are some things that I would be doing differently (on top) of what your team is already doing, but those additions would be more complex than "just" reading market data and something for on-going development in the future. If interested I would be more than happy to talk about the details.

Applied for translation into German. Can guarantee a translation of the highest quality with no spelling or grammar errors (as often seen with other translations) since I'm an academic. Willing to provide proof if desired as long as it will be guaranteed that my identity won't be leaked.

I apllied for the german translation already two weeks ago in the corresponding thread but there has been no reaction whatsoever.

My translation offer on aicoin.io is still pending as well. Dont know if someone will update the status...

No offense, but if you pay as much attention to your translations as your post, I wouldn't personally want you translating my business correspondence.

Good luck to you anyways.
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:09:26 PM

No offense, but if you pay as much attention to your translations as your post, I wouldn't personally want you translating my business correspondence.

Dude I am simply typing fast without watching out for typos  Cheesy  and they didnt even ask for any reference.

And I wouldn't be mad if they would say I am not the one they are looking for but letting the translation offer stay in status pending for two weeks doesnt seem professional to me  Undecided and I already asked the same in the translation thread a week ago.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
Nalien

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:15:34 PM

Dude I am simply typing fast without watching out for typos  Cheesy  and they didnt even ask for any reference.

And I wouldn't be mad if they would say I am not the one they are looking for but letting the translation offer stay in status pending for two weeks doesnt seem professional to me  Undecided and I already asked the same in the translation thread a week ago.
Yeah, I know, but most ICOs and ANNs have translations like your quickly written posts all over them, which makes them look unprofessional or even worse, like scams. As a business, applying or inquiring with such sloppy writing for a writing job would be a red flag to me.
Of course, there's generally no good reason to really pay attention when posting on a forum anyways.
Obi One

Activity: 518
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:28:51 PM

Guys hello! They did not accrue points in their personal account, but they counted the number of Twitter posts. What to do?
P.S. For English I strongly do not scold, I'm from the Russian branch Wink
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:34:35 PM

Yeah, I know, but most ICOs and ANNs have translations like your quickly written posts all over them, which makes them look unprofessional or even worse, like scams. As a business, applying or inquiring with such sloppy writing for a writing job would be a red flag to me.
Of course, there's generally no good reason to really pay attention when posting on a forum anyways.

Many translators are very rushed in their translation because of competition from bounty competitors, especially in aicoin bounty, but usually they edit many mistakes less than a day, if not changed, it will be a negative judgment, better do it carefully so that the translation look more professional.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

I just joined the Twitter and Facebook campaigns and will do blog reviews and videos once I get more time over the coming days. I will spend some time now to read the whitepaper and full website to get a fuller understanding of the project. So far it looks very impressive and has a lot of clout!  Smiley. I will join the slack too when I come back from my Parents in a few days.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:24:09 PM

I'm in awe how even the bounty programs for AICoin are being handled. You can have your own dashboard. It's my first time to see such kind of auditing your own credits. Just joined the slack channel and need to backtrack conversations to keep me knowledgeable what's going on. This one is really pushing forward! 
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

I am really impressed with the concept of AICOIN. One can expect high profits from trading and the losses can be minimized because of use of artificial intelligence. One can expect high profit returns from a long term investment made in AICOIN. Looking forward to invest in ICO.

you true AIcoin is good project, if you interest you can buy aicoin
you can create ico account in here, https://account.aicoin.io
aicoin still open ico selling until july 16, 2017
Nalien

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:38:56 PM

Is there a signature campaign going on that I've missed by the way? Or where did you guys get your signatures from? Would like to support this project as well.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:06:43 PM

Is there a signature campaign going on that I've missed by the way? Or where did you guys get your signatures from? Would like to support this project as well.

They actually have one and it's also ending this week. That means it is the final week for the signature campaign. Though anyway I think your rank will not qualify. It would be better if you just do the other bounties AIcoin offers. There are plenty of things to do to get some coins from them. Just check out their website and check under incentives. It's all there.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:43:44 PM

It can be said that the idea of ​​this project is quite interesting from the background by using a short-term two-step investment strategy and disseminating long-term investments.
Most important is alcoin that seeks to bridge the gap between trading companies without formal structures. I think this is the right choice for investors to stop by.

Indeed it is. Using AI technology for trading, giving holders a chance to choose ventures by voting to invest in are some features which make AICOIN special. I am pretty sure coin will surge with time, it is good opportunity for investors.

The idea is already great and how the team responds here means that this will go forward. Let's really hope that they will get a lot of investors and deliver their objectives for this project.

Right, the idea is great and also fresh but somehow the endorsement is still frigid. The name of this ICO is still tranquil, I do hope that this will impoved before the project starts. The developer is really active in answering our questions and that is good.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:23:56 AM

The logo is called YingYang. Why choose to use it?

Ying yang, this is a form of balance.,. if I can speculate they choose this symbol in karnakan so they can show that this project is a balanced project..

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:40:44 AM

Wow! I never heard a coin through artificial intellegence. I'm going to check this out. I want to see this coin  on the top 10 market. Good luck to the devs.
This is way an awesome and interesting project for everyone. I am really looking forward for the launch of ICO. But still not guessing what is the relate of altcoin and artificial intellegence. Hmm. But seeing this project as a big hit in the market. Will really be looking out for this one. Goodluck for the project!

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Nalien

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:15:17 AM

Wow! I never heard a coin through artificial intellegence. I'm going to check this out. I want to see this coin  on the top 10 market. Good luck to the devs.
This is way an awesome and interesting project for everyone. I am really looking forward for the launch of ICO. But still not guessing what is the relate of altcoin and artificial intellegence. Hmm. But seeing this project as a big hit in the market. Will really be looking out for this one. Goodluck for the project!
Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning are two highly related fields which stem from Mathematical Statistics. In essence, this project uses Machine Learning to predict profitable trades in the cryptocurrency market. The tokens are comparable to a share in an investment fund. The more profit the ML algorithm makes, the more valuable the tokens become.
This way investors can participate in the profits of the algorithm (which is far more involved than the trade bots you can buy, as they do not use any form of statistics).

At the same time, the token will be tradeable, which further increases the gains of token holders due to speculators and traders.

They actually have one and it's also ending this week. That means it is the final week for the signature campaign. Though anyway I think your rank will not qualify. It would be better if you just do the other bounties AIcoin offers. There are plenty of things to do to get some coins from them. Just check out their website and check under incentives. It's all there.
Thanks!
uchiha

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:34:18 AM

Wow! I never heard a coin through artificial intellegence. I'm going to check this out. I want to see this coin  on the top 10 market. Good luck to the devs.
Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning are two highly related fields which stem from Mathematical Statistics. In essence, this project uses Machine Learning to predict profitable trades in the cryptocurrency market. The tokens are comparable to a share in an investment fund. The more profit the ML algorithm makes, the more valuable the tokens become.
This way investors can participate in the profits of the algorithm (which is far more involved than the trade bots you can buy, as they do not use any form of statistics).

At the same time, the token will be tradeable, which further increases the gains of token holders due to speculators and traders.

Thanks!
I really like this project. And I will follow this project to completion. Good luck your ICO. I am happy to participate in your AI projetc ..
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:16:49 AM

I'm in awe how even the bounty programs for AICoin are being handled. You can have your own dashboard. It's my first time to see such kind of auditing your own credits. Just joined the slack channel and need to backtrack conversations to keep me knowledgeable what's going on. This one is really pushing forward! 

Few other project also have dedicated sites for their bounty campaigns. Like Betking. But AICOIN one is realized very good and I'm just hoping they will transfer these good practices into their main project as well Smiley

xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:39:20 AM

I think you should provide the link of linkedin with your team
Gheka

Activity: 1344
Merit: 501

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:02:14 PM

Actually, I still feel the project is still not too attractive to investors although this is a pretty big project and uses AI technologies to trade in crypto but seems many people do not care about it, it still does not create trust with investors, I think maybe they do not believe artificial intelligence can replace people in trading. The project team needs to work harder to advertise and make project become more popular, I hope that AIcoin will improve soon and succeed in the coming time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: