Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders  (Read 40991 times)
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1929
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

this is one of the tokens that i still hold on my ether wallet , and i must say that this AI coin is still holding strong in this bearish times , very happy with my AIcoin/tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panxora_COO (OP)

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

this is one of the tokens that i still hold on my ether wallet , and i must say that this AI coin is still holding strong in this bearish times , very happy with my AIcoin/tokens
We have some plans to bring more value to the coin too. More information coming soon.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

Are you serious don't wants to pay for get listed on the exchange? Come on man, all central exchanges will definitely ask for listing fees unless they have a voting feature, but this is very difficult to win because it requires a lot of votes from the community. If you want the value of AICOIN grow fast, you should not care about this fee because I'm sure the results will be comparable to what you spend.

KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Are you serious don't wants to pay for get listed on the exchange? Come on man, all central exchanges will definitely ask for listing fees unless they have a voting feature, but this is very difficult to win because it requires a lot of votes from the community. If you want the value of AICOIN grow fast, you should not care about this fee because I'm sure the results will be comparable to what you spend.

now the team behaves a little scattered. it is still unclear for some of us
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

now the team behaves a little scattered. it is still unclear for some of us
Please refer to the vote taken in November of 2017 when the collective specifically voted not to pay for an exchange listing. Further, there are literally hundreds of exchanges both CEX and DEX and not all of them ask for a listing fee especially in this depressed market. I encourage all token holders to pass opportunities to us for listing We will continue to explore them.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
babar123

Activity: 481
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:08:01 PM

hi, is it me or the token price felt 10 times since ICO (btc price)? thought the bot is making money ? I don't understand, investors in ico (btc price) lost money but the funds is increasing ?
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 02:46:04 PM

hi, is it me or the token price felt 10 times since ICO (btc price)? thought the bot is making money ? I don't understand, investors in ico (btc price) lost money but the funds is increasing ?
The trading part of AICoin is still in profit though we have not hit a new equity high since May 2018. (Bitcoin started tumbling in December 2017 - AICoin kept making new highs for 5 more months) The token investment committee has taken a couple of positions that are slightly in the red and on Friday (So EXCITING) we are signing the purchase agreement for our equity stake in Sevamob. So execution of the strategy is continuing regardless of market conditions. In other words we are in profit.
One similarity between stocks and tokens is that the underlying value and the price in the market can diverge drastically. In a bull market both shares and tokens can become overpriced and in a bear market (such as we are experiencing now) things can be underpriced. AICoin is currently trading at a discount to the value of the underlying assets. Whether this is a buying opportunity or not is something you need to make a decision about.
Marcie D Terman
COO Panxora / AICoin

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Panxora_COO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 01:21:28 PM

Result of AICoin June 2019 Vote
[/b]

How should new equity high profits be distributed?

1) Unchanged: 50% – Investment Pool, 40% – Coin Pool. - 260,330 Votes – 1.6%

2) 20% – ETH loyalty airdrop, 20% – reverse auction, 10% – Investment Pool, 40% – Coin Pool. - *8,876,131 Votes – 53%*

3) 30% – Investment Pool, 20% – ETH loyalty airdrop, 40% – Coin Pool. 6,433,699 Votes – 38.4%
4) 30% – Investment Pool, 20% – reverse auction, 40% – Coin Pool. 1,173,689 Votes – 7%

How should XAI purchased by the Investment Pool be managed?

1) Unchanged: XAI purchased will be offered at 5% over NAV. 1,719,963 Votes – 12.1%

2) Lock the purchased XAI as the property of the Investment Pool then vote on release. *10,872,891 Votes – 76.5%*

3) Send XAI tokens purchased by Investment Pool to Burn Address. 1,611,981 Votes – 11.3%

The AICoin founding team want to thank everyone for participating in the vote. You participation validates the Wisdom of the Crowd approach. As the years go on and we continue to follow the approach of Wintermute token trading and the Wisdom of the Crowd driving the decisions of the group, we will be able to see our performance against the rest of the market. It will be interesting to see how well AICoin does and continues to do.

Marcie D Terman
AICoin Founder

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1761

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 11:43:32 PM

I have been using you App for sometime and it's really very awesome when giving off alerts to sudden price changes. Far better and faster in responding than Bituniverse. However the problem is the Language in the News feed and notifications. Can't you guys make an English version of the APP that gives off News alerts in English?

The pro version is also so hard to download and used because of the language.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ibis1985

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 07:23:18 AM

Hi all,

In 2017 I invested a small amount into this AICOIN. 
I'm in the process of converting all my investments back into fiat (for legal/fiscal reasons), but this token is the only hassle to convert:
  • The tokens are still allocated within https://account.aicoin.io
  • I did a withdrawal request on 2022/05/24
  • After that I opened a support ticket at https://jira.panxora.io
  • I got a quick response, stating there's a human task behind these withdrawals.
  • I've sent them several reminders after, but got treated with complete radio silence.

I'm starting to think this project has been phased out somehow, and I lost my investment.
More than 50 days between a withdrawal request and the withdrawal itself...even in the beginning of crypto in 2012/2013 this wasn't reasonable.

Anyone experiencing the same ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: