Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █【ANN】【DAPP】█ 🌟🌟🌟 BLOCKLANCER 🌟🌟🌟 ██ JOIN GIG ECONOMY BOOM  (Read 136346 times)
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:02:36 PM

I think if every bounty participant is investing we will reach minimum. If minimum is not met then applying for bounty is a waste of time, people should get involved instead of this bounty queries.

Not everyone can invest though. Having been turned away by Freelancer's T&Cs I wish I could invest in this (and 2 other ICOs) but my total "investable" worth is less than 0.5 Eth. ~90% of all I have is via faucets so there's not much I can do.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coiner_

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:19:34 PM

dear Blocklancer! why bounty stakes no update?

Hi,

sorry for the delay. We will update them today Smiley

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Guys, I think you should check this CoinDesk article out and fill the form. Might give you the much needed exposure.
Blocklancer (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:50:52 PM

Hi,

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Guys, I think you should check this CoinDesk article out and fill the form. Might give you the much needed exposure.

Thanks,

i filled the form Smiley

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:17:25 PM

Hi,

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Thanks,

i filled the form Smiley

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
I also. Not need?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:27:57 PM

I support blocklancer platform, i think that the project should continue even if the funding target is not achieved, may be try some other funding sources like banks or real world investors, secondly this crowdsale could be turned into pre-sale with 300-500 Eth target then a demo or alpha platform should be developed and finally the ICO should start, i think this will make the project more attractive and win win for all. just my suggestions.

Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:46:47 PM

Dear supporters,

As you may have recognized, we are currently not able to reach the minimum funding. Therefore we decided to cancel the running ICO. We thank all early investors and all of them get refunded after the 5. September. If somebody doesn't know, how to get refunded, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail.

Blocklancer is a great and unique project, but the current situation is very difficult. We did an in-depth analysis, why it was not possible for us to reach the goal. The key point is that we had not enough money for advertising and therefore our exposure in media was not broad enough. Our social media presence is very high, but we were not able to reach out to the masses. Another problem is that the market situation is currently very problematic. Many investors are on holidays and many other people are still shocked by the Multi-sig hack and the CoinDash disaster.

We believe in the idea of a distributed freelancing platform and we have a great plan to continue.   In September or October, we will launch a pre-ICO (with max cap 500 ETH), where everybody has the possibility to get Lancer Tokens for the rate 1ETH : 20,000 LNC. Everybody who invested in the current ICO will get LNC for the rate 1ETH : 25,000 LNC. This way we want to incentivize everyone, who is a loyal Blocklancer supporter. Moreover we are creating a demo platform and every investor in the pre-sale will have the possibility to become an early-tester of the platform. The bounty campaign will be extended until the pre-sale ends and the participants will get 2% of the raised money from the pre-sale.

The money raised from the pre-sale will be invested in advertising for the actual ICO, which is planned in winter (maybe December or January). 

We will also release an official Slack and Telegram channel very soon. We still think that the community is the most precious asset and we are always very happy to get constructive feedback from all of you.  We think that with this plan we can reach our goal to revolutionize the freelancing market and we are highly motivated to work on this project all day!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Coiner_

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:04:15 PM

Dear supporters,

As you may have recognized, we are currently not able to reach the minimum funding. Therefore we decided to cancel the running ICO. We thank all early investors and all of them get refunded after the 5. September. If somebody doesn't know, how to get refunded, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail.

Blocklancer is a great and unique project, but the current situation is very difficult. We did an in-depth analysis, why it was not possible for us to reach the goal. The key point is that we had not enough money for advertising and therefore our exposure in media was not broad enough. Our social media presence is very high, but we were not able to reach out to the masses. Another problem is that the market situation is currently very problematic. Many investors are on holidays and many other people are still shocked by the Multi-sig hack and the CoinDash disaster.

We believe in the idea of a distributed freelancing platform and we have a great plan to continue.   In September or October, we will launch a pre-ICO (with max cap 500 ETH), where everybody has the possibility to get Lancer Tokens for the rate 1ETH : 20,000 LNC. Everybody who invested in the current ICO will get LNC for the rate 1ETH : 25,000 LNC. This way we want to incentivize everyone, who is a loyal Blocklancer supporter. Moreover we are creating a demo platform and every investor in the pre-sale will have the possibility to become an early-tester of the platform. The bounty campaign will be extended until the pre-sale ends and the participants will get 2% of the raised money from the pre-sale.

The money raised from the pre-sale will be invested in advertising for the actual ICO, which is planned in winter (maybe December or January). 

We will also release an official Slack and Telegram channel very soon. We still think that the community is the most precious asset and we are always very happy to get constructive feedback from all of you.  We think that with this plan we can reach our goal to revolutionize the freelancing market and we are highly motivated to work on this project all day!

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Real projects like this don't even reach the minimum while the scammers people behind ACT fled with the money they raised in mere hours/days.  Sad

Does this sad news affect anything else? BCT signature campaign? Twitter campaign?
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

Dear supporters,

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Real projects like this don't even reach the minimum while the scammers people behind ACT fled with the money they raised in mere hours/days.  Sad

Does this sad news affect anything else? BCT signature campaign? Twitter campaign?

Hi,

We are still very optimistic. We analyzed our campaign very extensively. We underestimated the value of targeted-advertisement on facebook, twitter, youtube, reddit etc. Other projects like ACT invest HUGE amounts of money into advertising before the ICO. We see that we have much more support of people than any other project and our community is still growing every day.

We showed everybody that we can do a super-smooth ICO. No problems at all - Everything secure and smooth. A pre-ICO is definitely the best we can do. The early investors will get the incentive, which they deserve and with the money raised from the pre-ICO we can setup a great ad-campaign and attract investors all over the world.

The Bounty campaign will not be affected at all. We extend the campaign until the end of the pre-ICO (September or October) and then all participants will get their share of the raised LNC. For the actual ICO which is planned in winter, we will launch a new Bounty campaign.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:25:40 PM

Hi,

we have now a slack channel here  Cheesy
We would be happy, if many people join Smiley

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

tommylight

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:04:20 AM

I will continue to monitor this as usual, in the background.

I agree with most of your reasoning for canceling.
I personally do not like bounties, they should have some type of quality control to avoid flooding everything with useless spam ( case in point, cjmon has a lot of useless posts on this thread, if i remembered correctly his user name). I did not check other social medias, i am sure the situation is similar there, and that causes fatigue, making people avoid it instead of joining it.
Facebook is extremely good for advertising, and can reach a lot of users without any payment, requires some work.
I will stop now, i do not think this is the right place to discuss this.

PM

Regards,
Tom
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:04:51 AM

It's so sad to hear blocklancer failed Sad .how that
 Even possible this token so famous.
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:18:22 AM

It's so sad to hear blocklancer failed Sad .how that
 Even possible this token so famous.

Hi,

Blocklancer keeps up the good work. Many new stuff is coming Smiley

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Doni saputra

Activity: 218

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:26:08 AM

Joined sigcamp
517Sig
Hi dev whether my signature signup registration is accepted. Why the stake in my portal account is not changed still 0%. Please information dev

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:59:47 AM

I will post this code as required

3446sig

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:07:26 AM

so bounty also canceled ? we can change avatar and sign?

Hi,

no the bounty is not canceled. The bounty continues until our pre-sale in September. We are currently working on the update of stakes for the signature campaign.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:20:32 AM

Hi,

no the bounty is not canceled. The bounty continues until our pre-sale in September. We are currently working on the update of stakes for the signature campaign.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

anyway i stoping temporary until september cos i waste long time and power and nothing got, i hope you will hold my stakes at september ill be back

Hi,

I understand that. Your stakes will be hold of course. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the team Smiley

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:35:24 AM

Hi,

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
Thank you for clarifying everything, I just get on board

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:56:38 AM

Hi,

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team
Thank you for clarifying everything, I just get on board
Hi,

Thank you very much for joining us Cheesy

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:56:48 AM

Dear supporters,

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

im a bit sudden that the ico is not successful. but i hope everything will be ok once you will launch your second round soon..
yohananaomi

Activity: 2338
Merit: 267

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:02:01 AM

Hi,

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Thanks manager for his information about signature, keep the spirit

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: