Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █【ANN】【DAPP】█ 🌟🌟🌟 BLOCKLANCER 🌟🌟🌟 ██ JOIN GIG ECONOMY BOOM  (Read 136356 times)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

Lol blocklancer team is banning anyone with legitimate questions on their telegram.
When this thing does down, remember you gave your money to this kid:
https://imgur.com/a/318HMSZ

Thats probably stolen fake pic.

they after ico if honestly behave themselves, take even the situation on btt, still there is no communication with people as before and as always there are more questions about the project than the answers that they give us.

I'm glad I sold my coin from bounty I just knew this will go down the drain, the campaign was mismanaged, one of the worst bounty campaign in the history and its only a matter of time before this coin is no more, another shitcoin in the making, we lose on this one.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:23:33 AM

Lol blocklancer team is banning anyone with legitimate questions on their telegram.

they after ico if honestly behave themselves, take even the situation on btt, still there is no communication with people as before and as always there are more questions about the project than the answers that they give us.

I'm glad I sold my coin from bounty I just knew this will go down the drain, the campaign was mismanaged, one of the worst bounty campaign in the history and its only a matter of time before this coin is no more, another shitcoin in the making, we lose on this one.
You are lucky man, but I know the bounty is not too huge so maybe let's take a risk on this one, if the bull season come
there is a chance that this coin will pump, even if we have less volume now, the bull season will change everything as price can go crazy.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

wouaw, how rich you are now Huh 10$ or 15$ ? Send me your dogecoin wallet adress, i will send 2 or 3 to you....
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

wouaw, how rich you are now Huh 10$ or 15$ ? Send me your dogecoin wallet adress, i will send 2 or 3 to you....

lol  Cheesy you nailed it rimka i think he is now millionaire by sell out lnc at very high price..
damn it i also want to be millionaire but no this way i can hold and i will hold lnc for long term..
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

Judging by this statement, you received a good reward during the bounty. Then you can only congratulate - few can boast of this, alas. Now the situation in the market is again unpleasant ...
$Andreyka$

Activity: 635
Merit: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

lol  Cheesy you nailed it rimka i think he is now millionaire by sell out lnc at very high price..
damn it i also want to be millionaire but no this way i can hold and i will hold lnc for long term..

I think .. that's an understatement, as if permanently left the LNC as a souvenir.

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:20:26 PM

Ha Ha they are not banning anyone with legitimate questions, it's the idiots that keep threatening to call Interpol if LNC isn't listed on KuCoin tomorrow
ha hha Lol i saw on telegram someone calling police for lnc not listed on binance and kucoin. they are acting like new born babies. Lol ha ha  Grin

I am one of the LNC token holder, I think everyone will happy if LNC can listing in the bigger exchange, such as the Binace or Kucoin, no trading volume that means the token can't liquidity in the market and no future.  Cry

We continue to hope that the token will still be able to realize itself in the market. In any case, now there are not so many options: either sell at a price 7 times lower than the start of sales, or keep.

Investors certainly do not care about the team difficulties and processes because the most important for us is the price that continues to rise and get profit, if stagnant like this certainly makes us doubt and worry.

..........///....../////..........
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:21:08 AM

https://twitter.com/blocklancer/status/1003401831194726400

Progression Update:
1/3 of mobile app development finished

Do not forget to sign up for the closed Beta phase: https://buff.ly/2LjSJam
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

Price is very low volume is forgettable what started as a bad start ends up really bad, this is one big example on how not to participate in a bounty that doesn't have a spreadsheet and takes months to finish we all learned from blocklancer really well.

xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

As it turned out not for nothing I sold the coins received on the bounty. But I see the project continues to evolve and it is a good chance to buy cheaper and more coins, looking forward to the good news from blocklancer.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

Good evening. Yes, the price of the coin is not encouraging. But I'm sure that the coin will show itself. The main team at LNC is excellent and the price of coins will increase accordingly. I wish everyone every success.

As it turned out not for nothing I sold the coins received on the bounty. But I see the project continues to evolve and it is a good chance to buy cheaper and more coins, looking forward to the good news from blocklancer.
Rekkom

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

Good evening. Yes, the price of the coin is not encouraging. But I'm sure that the coin will show itself. The main team at LNC is excellent and the price of coins will increase accordingly. I wish everyone every success.

This project has a good idea, it just has to justify itself. Blocklancer as well as many other projects were not lucky to be on the market at the time of the fall of all coins ...
17BigCat

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

The main and most important thrust that must be taken by management is to have Blocklancer listed in an exhange with a better traffic. It's a pity that Blocklancer insisted to keep LNC as its coin code when there already exists another coin, Linkercoin, that uses LNC as its code. And Linkercoin is already listed in HitBTC trading at a price about ten times it's current worth.
If only Blocklancer could get itself trading in an exchange like this or Cryptopia, there'll be a big difference not just in price, but in perception by the public.
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

This project has a good idea, it just has to justify itself. Blocklancer as well as many other projects were not lucky to be on the market at the time of the fall of all coins ...
Listing on the better exchanges is their duty when they did ICO.
Why let investors bleed?
17BigCat

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

Well, it truly shows that people can be so bright at technical stuff, but can be complete idiots on business matters.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

The main and most important thrust that must be taken by management is to have Blocklancer listed in an exhange with a better traffic. It's a pity that Blocklancer insisted to keep LNC as its coin code when there already exists another coin, Linkercoin, that uses LNC as its code. And Linkercoin is already listed in HitBTC trading at a price about ten times it's current worth.
If only Blocklancer could get itself trading in an exchange like this or Cryptopia, there'll be a big difference not just in price, but in perception by the public.

Due to the highest listing fee for list the LNC in the new exchange in this time, if LNC can listing in the bigger exchange, I don't think the price will boost in the unstable market, the trading volume will be increased, but the token will dump again.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
easyrimka

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

whats the date for the next beta ? are we able to test it ?
Whiplash Wally

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

whats the date for the next beta ? are we able to test it ?

Beta signup form is on Blocklancer.net
Rekkom

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

The community of supporters of the project is growing, in social networks news is published ... It's nice to see that the project is alive. After the next growth of the rate of the crypto currency, we are waiting for and a tangible growth of the LNC Smiley
easyrimka

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

The community of supporters of the project is growing, in social networks news is published ... It's nice to see that the project is alive. After the next growth of the rate of the crypto currency, we are waiting for and a tangible growth of the LNC Smiley

hope the same, and i hope that crypto world will recover, but i doubt...
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: