Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting an altcoin, need developers and node runners. Participants rewarded.  (Read 983 times)
Heyo:P (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:00:42 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 03:28:57 PM by Heyo:P

Update: I believe I have assembled the entire team I need, I'll be locking this thread shortly.

Alright, it’s only been 2 days, but I seem to have everybody I need except a developer and somebody capable of running a node. I’m still looking for 1-2 developers capable of building on top of a coin. If you are a developer capable of modifying existing code then consider joining my team. I will be rewarding developer(s).

I am also looking for a few people capable of running a full node, if anybody is interested in running a node please contact me, you will be rewarded.

If you’re interested please send me a PM or email at heyop [at] tuta [dot] io.

Edit: For those wondering, the "reward" will be a portion of the premine + any other revenue generated by the coin along with inside details on whatever is going to be released before the information gets out.

As you probably saw in the title I’m looking to assemble an altcoin team and create an altcoin. We’ll split any profits evenly, although I don’t know for sure that we’ll get all that much (this is just a project of mine, I’m not looking to feed a family with an altcoin).

If you’re interested I’m looking for:
1-2 Developers
1-2 PR Managers (somebody to get the word out, act as a mod, answer support, manage a sig campaign if there is one, ect.) I hope that I could get at least 1 PR Manager who has a decent rank on this forum and is considered trustworthy.

I’m also accepting (but not necessarily requiring):
Investors
Somebody to make a light wallet
Somebody to make a mobile wallet
Somebody to make a paper wallet generator
A dedicated graphic designer - This spot has been filled

If you’re interested please send me a PM or email at heyop [at] tuta [dot] io. I’d love to hear why you’d like to join and what you can bring to the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AikFrank

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:26:33 PM

Grin

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

Just as an update, I have a Graphic designer; so that spot is now filled.
anryze

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 07:18:24 PM

Hi!

What kind of PR are you looking for?

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:32:55 PM

Hi!
What kind of PR are you looking for?
Somebody to moderate and post content on the website and forum that don't exist yet, along with answering support and potentially managing the social media account.
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:07:35 PM

can i join your altcoin team as a signature campaign manager I have around $30 worth of bitcoins and i will invest it if i can earn Roi back. I hope that this project of yours continues and good luck with it

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:45:24 AM

can i join your altcoin team as a signature campaign manager I have around $30 worth of bitcoins and i will invest it if i can earn Roi back. I hope that this project of yours continues and good luck with it
The deal with the signature campaign manager is that I'm looking for 1 or 2 dedicated people to run the campaign (assuming there is one, although I am almost certain I'll have one) and then continue to help the team (likely moderating the forums and answering support). If you're interested in an ongoing position on the team then perhaps.

Regarding investments, first of all Roi (return on investment) is a method of calculating how valuable the investment actually was; so I'm not sure exactly how you expect to be paid back.

Of course if you're still serious about investing or joining the team PM me and we can work out any details.
--
*Update: I'm in need of developers and people to run full nodes. If you're interested in doing other things you're still welcome to contact me, however my main focus is now to find a developer or two.
AikFrank

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:13:24 PM

If you would be needing a Web Developer, Am here. I might be needed for some other tasks like developing the site, ico sales, and some other things.

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!
ColorlessK

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:20:23 PM

What kind of DEV do you need? I have experience with web languages mostly, but also have knowledge of other languages, so what is it you're looking for?

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:21:17 PM

If you would be needing a Web Developer, Am here. I might be needed for some other tasks like developing the site, ico sales, and some other things.
Thanks for the interest, however I'm not in need of a web developer.

What kind of DEV do you need? I have experience with web languages mostly, but also have knowledge of other languages, so what is it you're looking for?
Just someone to help build the coin (mainly on top of existing code), although in the near future I may need somebody to help with light wallets. I may already have assembled the team I'll need, but I don't know for sure.
techniumunlimited

Activity: 214
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:33:37 AM

Hi I'm a python dev who can run a node as well. Let me know if you need me @TechniumUnlimited@gmail.com

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:35:48 PM

I believe I have assembled my team, thanks everybody for the interest and keep an eye out for the announcement.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: