Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data  (Read 98919 times)
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:31:58 PM

The main product behind this project is already working in many parts of the world. There is no need to worry about pricing here. Many users have adopted the App when it comes to the purchase of airtime and that is the hope behind Dent. It may interest you to know that many people use the App even without any knowledge in crypto.

People adopting the app is a good but DENT team continuously selling their bag in the market is not. Because of their constant dump on the market, the price keeps falling every freaking time.
The price keeps dumping because Dent keeps running referral programs that gives free tokens to some weak hands. At least we are fortunate to see a working project since most products of blockchain based projects don't materialise.

Free tokens are not the right reason for this problem because we know this is due to the sale of large amounts of tokens that are carried out by the majority token holder

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:46:42 AM

Pump and Dump inc. aka Dent Wireless Ltd. 2 billion tokens made their way to binance. expect dumping to start now https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3e1373112039c286695cd72252505e8351b69f76fa46861f52eb5b86de91a808

Surprisingly the price of DENT is still holding on binance and the volume is still on a rise. Maybe they are selling it slowly this time?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:42:40 AM

Pump and Dump inc. aka Dent Wireless Ltd. 2 billion tokens made their way to binance. expect dumping to start now https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3e1373112039c286695cd72252505e8351b69f76fa46861f52eb5b86de91a808

Surprisingly the price of DENT is still holding on binance and the volume is still on a rise. Maybe they are selling it slowly this time?
Regarding that, I don't know exactly, but somehow I think it's a good thing because the volume is still up and most importantly, let's see what happens later

Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:03:56 AM

Regarding that, I don't know exactly, but somehow I think it's a good thing because the volume is still up and most importantly, let's see what happens later

They have a week to sell all these tokens and then do the same thing in the following week
also binance does have a real volume so don't be surprised
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:43:35 AM

Unfortunatelly, I don't expect any positive things from the Dent team and from the price of their token. I don't see any future of this project. But it also refers to many others crypto projects started last year and earlier.
Are you really sure that you don't see the future of this project? If what you say is true, of course it's bad news, but better, let's continue to wait for the latest information to be clear

I will be very happy, if I was wrong. I only wrote here my opinion which had based on current project situation, and my little experience in this question. I am also holder of Dent tokens. So I want to see succesfull developing process in this project.

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:57:14 PM

Unfortunatelly, I don't expect any positive things from the Dent team and from the price of their token. I don't see any future of this project. But it also refers to many others crypto projects started last year and earlier.
Are you really sure that you don't see the future of this project? If what you say is true, of course it's bad news, but better, let's continue to wait for the latest information to be clear

I will be very happy, if I was wrong. I only wrote here my opinion which had based on current project situation, and my little experience in this question. I am also holder of Dent tokens. So I want to see succesfull developing process in this project.
Everyone here hopes the best for the future, it's hard to believe that DENT is now down 15%,
but we can still believe in the potential of this DENT token, because DENT is ranked 77, hold!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:08:37 PM

Everyone here hopes the best for the future, it's hard to believe that DENT is now down 15%,
but we can still believe in the potential of this DENT token, because DENT is ranked 77, hold!
not only dent but btc and other altcoins also decreased, but i'm sure altcoin can pump again
keep hope and buy more

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:15:34 PM

not only dent but btc and other altcoins also decreased, but i'm sure altcoin can pump again
keep hope and buy more

Maybe we will see the pump of altcoins market  very soon. Crypto market is recovering. Even if btc price will reduce in near future, I think in long term market will grow. 

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:18:16 PM

This moment is back  Wink I wonder what percentage of the decline tomorrow  Grin
this is the reason why investors don't like developers holding more tokens
This is pretty bad if tomorrow's percentage decline will increase but anyway I hope we all don't think negatively we have to think positively and the important thing is we see what happens tomorrow

This is a fact that happens because some people here can read the scenario and this is not the first time
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:39:09 AM

They have a week to sell all these tokens and then do the same thing in the following week
also binance does have a real volume so don't be surprised

Well they did it again the price dropped again and daily trade volume is also slowly going it's normal range.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE