Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GeoFounders - Multi-Blockchain Consumer Apps & App Store  (Read 1418 times)
runewell (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:48:49 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 06:22:43 PM by runewell

http://www.geofounders.com/BitcoinTalkHeader.jpg

http://www.geofounders.com/ico/

GeoFounders Middleware

GeoFounders uses custom middleware to enable the development of blockchain-neutral applications. For example, our game GeoRealms can run on ETH, ETC or RSK using this middleware. Application features are enabled/disabled based on the selected platform's capabilities (smart contract vs. side/child chain vs. currency-only). New platform options are added to the middleware over time.

GeoFounders Tokens : GeoUnits (GUNS)

GeoFounders acts as a software collective focused on continuous creation and improvement of blockchain-based applications that generate revenue for the collective. 90% of the revenue is collected and stored in smart contract accounts, awaiting token holder requests for payouts. 10% of revenue collected is cycled back into the GeoFounders development process to further increase the application catalogue, revenue payouts and GUNS token value.

Unique Features of GeoFounders

• Custom middleware enabling compatibility with most blockchain platforms (client binary required)
  • Software catalogue that is not tied to one specific blockchain platform
  • App revenue payouts in just ETH or optionally multiple cryptocurrencies (ex. ETC from ETC users, BTC from RSK users, etc.. )
  • Blockchain app store
  • 3-Year roadmap for ambitious & unique blockchain-based applications

Relevant Links

ICO Information

Find out more about the GeoFounders ICO, application catalogue and team at the GeoFounders website.

Bounty Information

We are conducting a translation bounty for those who are interested. Please PM this account and provide your email address, Ethereum address you want your tokens sent to, and language you will be translating to before you begin so we can update the list. You have 48 hours from the time we approve to post and provide a relevant link. Token payments are made 2 weeks after the ICO ends.

• 1500 GUNS awarded to those who translate our ICO announcement to another language and post it on relevant thread.
  • 5000 GUNS awarded to those who translate our White Paper TXT file to another language and provide link/attachment of translation in UTF-8 TXT format.

Reserved Announcement Translations: English, Indonesian, Dutch
Reserved White Paper Translations: English, Indonesian, Dutch
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:10:08 PM

I want to reserve Indonesian translation for ANN and whitepaper thanks
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:45:49 AM

http://www.geofounders.com/ico/

GeoFounders Middleware

GeoFounders uses custom middleware to enable the development of blockchain-neutral applications. For example, our game GeoRealms can run on ETH, ETC or RSK using this middleware. Application features are enabled/disabled based on the selected platform's capabilities (smart contract vs. side/child chain vs. currency-only). New platform options are added to the middleware over time.

GeoFounders Tokens : GeoUnits (GUNS)

GeoFounders acts as a software collective focused on continuous creation and improvement of blockchain-based applications that generate revenue for the collective. 90% of the revenue is collected and stored in smart contract accounts, awaiting token holder requests for payouts. 10% of revenue collected is cycled back into the GeoFounders development process to further increase the application catalogue, revenue payouts and GUNS token value.

Unique Features of GeoFounders

• Custom middleware enabling compatibility with most blockchain platforms (client binary required)
  • Software catalogue that is not tied to one specific blockchain platform
  • App revenue payouts in just ETH or optionally multiple cryptocurrencies (ex. ETC from ETC users, BTC from RSK users, etc.. )
  • Blockchain app store
  • 3-Year roadmap for ambitious & unique blockchain-based applications

Relevant Links

ICO Information

Find out more about the GeoFounders ICO, application catalogue and team at the GeoFounders website.

Bounty Information

We are conducting a translation bounty for those who are interested. Please PM this account and provide your email address, Ethereum address you want your tokens sent to, and language you will be translating to before you begin so we can update the list. You have 48 hours from the time we approve to post and provide a relevant link. Token payments are made 2 weeks after the ICO ends.

• 1500 GUNS awarded to those who translate our ICO announcement to another language and post it on relevant thread.
  • 5000 GUNS awarded to those who translate our White Paper TXT file to another language and provide link/attachment of translation in UTF-8 TXT format.

Reserved Announcement Translations: English, Indonesian
Reserved White Paper Translations: English, Indonesian
OtherSense

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mq3oz_IDwE - We write a short review in Russian
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:14:59 PM

its nice to see another coin project with new concept a middle chain between a chain if I understand It correctly, I will wait for more information and bounty's or airdrops to have the opportunity to have some free coins, things will be more interesting while ico supporters show up and push this coin to be recognize inside the crypto industry. good luck dev.
crpt777

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:01:48 PM

its nice to see another coin project with new concept a middle chain between a chain if I understand It correctly, I will wait for more information and bounty's or airdrops to have the opportunity to have some free coins, things will be more interesting while ico supporters show up and push this coin to be recognize inside the crypto industry. good luck dev.
No bounty.
no commercial. No discount
As I see, this is preaty nice.
It will be a small cap.
So if they do not get 2.5 million cap now, after reliase beta virsion in two month, they can do Second ICO.
ambazonia

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:07:36 PM

why are the comments or reactions on this great project so low ?
Apollo777

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:35:56 PM

Any updates on this project?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:09:38 PM

No bounty.
no commercial. No discount
As I see, this is preaty nice.
It will be a small cap.
So if they do not get 2.5 million cap now, after reliase beta virsion in two month, they can do Second ICO.

They may benefit when their coins have entered the market, such as mysterium, metal, etc.

subzero01

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:25:59 PM

Hello, nice project.

I would like to reserve both announcements in Dutch. The announcement is already translated and posted in the Dutch announcement thread.
I'm working on the white paper for now. Will be finished by tonight normally.

I sent you a private message, dev.

I do quality translations (no google translate).

Thanks and good luck.
runewell (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:40:49 PM

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the interest in our project! I just wanted to give a couple updates:

1. Bounties

We no longer need translations at this time. A special thanks to auroboros and subzero01 for their help, your GUNS tokens will be sent exactly two weeks after the crowdsale ends.

2. Project Updates

A. https://www.icopro.io  -  Next week we are launching an alpha release of our first GeoFounders application on Windows, macOS and Linux of our ICOpro software. Go to our website to watch a video demonstration of how it works, apologies in advance for my lack of presentation skills. The goal of this application is to make ICO participation as simple as possible with an all-in-one wallet manager and ICO toolset (including marketplace). In addition to these features we have added, and will be adding, many more smaller tools and data feeds over time to make the software more and more useful for everyday crypto users.

B. GeoWrap, our blockchain-neutral middleware, has been progressing nicely. We expect to announce some interesting things in the coming months that will hopefully get some mainstream attention as it involves connecting more than one blockchain platform.

C. GeoRealms is close to an alpha release. I think people will enjoy it as I find myself accidentally playing it for fun when I'm supposed to be testing, to me that's a good sign. More announcements regarding this game in the coming weeks.
subzero01

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:53:50 PM

hello, any idea when tokens will be made available? (including bounties) thanks!
nknarula

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:46:21 PM

Same here, just wondering about the token release. Been following you guys and there is very little new information available. You guys need any help with social media?
subzero01

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:02:34 AM

any progress? Community channel?
LFish

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:51:19 PM

My first ICO, damn.... Sad

runewell (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:51:10 PM

Get a refund for your GUNS tokens by going to GeoFounders.com. Although development is still in progress, we recognize the amount of time people have waited for this project and want to make sure they are given the choice to move on to other projects if they no longer wish to wait. As a thank you for your patience, people who request a refund will still be gifted a certain allotment of v2 tokens for free. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: