Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOOKING FOR ACCOUNTS SALESMAN ( 1000$ MONTH PROFIT+)  (Read 397 times)
brother3 (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:53:11 PM

Hello, I am resell BTT Accounts , soon will be avaliable old Reddit accounts.

I sell Accounts below market price and will give you 50% COMMISION FOR EVERY SOLD ACC.

If you know whats acc we can resell - please let me know, I can get other too, but price should starts from 10$ - acc or wholesale.
We can earn really a lot of money together!

All questions on  hypeclothesco@gmail.com ( telegram - @hypebtc )

Tell me about yourself in 3-4  sentences (skills, ambitions ,experience) .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:07:00 PM

I sell Accounts below market price and will give you 50% COMMISION FOR EVERY SOLD ACC.

If you know whats acc we can resell - please let me know, I can get other too, but price should starts from 10$ - acc or wholesale.

Hi, what is BTT account that you are asking to sell, and why are you not selling yourself instead? Obviously you cannot have a factory of BTT accounts (?) that you will need salesperson to deal with them, unless you want to Shoot One's Gun From Someone Else's Shoulder?
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:02:39 AM

Hi, what is BTT account that you are asking to sell, and why are you not selling yourself instead? Obviously you cannot have a factory of BTT accounts (?) that you will need salesperson to deal with them, unless you want to Shoot One's Gun From Someone Else's Shoulder?

Perhaps he meant bitcointalk account by BTT . The affiliate or referral system always work out to be better than alone. More people in system will bring more buyers and he is offering a good rate.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:27:48 PM

Perhaps he meant bitcointalk account by BTT . The affiliate or referral system always work out to be better than alone. More people in system will bring more buyers and he is offering a good rate.
For make sure what's mean with BTT the OP have said all questions on hypeclothesco@gmail.com ( telegram - @hypebtc )
it will gives the answer clearly, so we can send email or his telegram to OP if there are question about his business
contacts the OP via email and telegram will be better than just making speculation about BTT Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: