Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin halving reports  (Read 29123 times)
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:26:48 AM

Interesting project.Found this while looking through Agrello thread.
Seems a great collaboration between the two teams, which can only strengthen both into the future.
I wish them both great success
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuanMD

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:15:23 PM

Interesting project.Found this while looking through Agrello thread.
Seems a great collaboration between the two teams, which can only strengthen both into the future.
I wish them both great success

Exactly! that's the idea Cheesy Specially because both projects have big potential working together!
kings11

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:43:14 PM

This one looks good, will keep an eye out for this one
tacopanaya

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:43:23 PM

So the everex token will get on exchanges, any plans when?

"Proof of EVX ownership will be required to access advanced features, such as immediate on demand credit"

What if one cant afford that? So when the value should rise, how are poeple from development countries or those simply having almost no money are supposed to get a token? Also, there will be never more tokens in circulation than those initially offered?

There will be two coins. Just check what Alexi posted above.

The difference between EVX and Cryptocash :

Everex offers 2 types of coins.

1. EVX is the Everex ICO token to raise funds, bring return to supporters, and to further develop business and marketing. Funds will be spent on building technology and business infrastructure for cross-border microlending, remittances, p2p payments, and currency exchange, along with licensing blockchain payment technology to financial institutions. EVX is a utility token serving as credit score indicator and reward mechanism, and as well it gives the right to receive up to 20% profits to investors by quarterly buybacks via "reverse ICO".

2. Cryptocash. This is fiat currency smart contracts on blockchain, issued in different currencies. This is fiat pegged stable coin backed by 100% in reserves held with 3rd party cash custodians. This token is not an investment vehicle, as it’s value is always pegged to respective fiat currency (USD, EUR, CNY, etc). Cryptofash is used to transfer money cross-border p2p, in 30 sec without involving banks. As POC, we have one such contract developed, THBEX (Thai Baht, Thailand) with 300,000 THBEX issued and reserved with SCB (Siam Commercial Bank), the cash custodian.

The smart contract address is https://ethplorer.io/address/0xff71cb760666ab06aa73f34995b42dd4b85ea07b
Where you can see all holders and transactions.

(Ethplorer.io is our own blockchain monitor and analytics tool, and trails second after Etherscan by Ethereum traffic).
tacopanaya

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:50:27 PM

Alexi, I want to give you my support.

I have researched your project for several hours from yesterday to today and I'm pretty confident you guys have the most important aspects to being successful in this:

1. You have a deep experience with this. I saw your LinkedIn profile and you have tons of experience in the FinTech market.

2. You already have a product and you know exactly how much you need to get in the ICO.

3. You are going to give back to the community of investors, which is awesome and shows how your team also wishes to harvest the fruits from this.

4. You are inserted in a market you seem to know about. Also, it starts with a select target audience (Thailand > Myanmar cash), which I really like. As far as I see, there's no need to start huge or think about how big the audience is (although it is). You just need to begin small, one step at a time as you said. You already have value (at least the 7% you could reduce in taxes in your 100 Myanmar migrant workers test - http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/100-migrant-workers-test-blockchain-remittance-thailand/)

5. I am an Internet Marketer, WebDev and SEO professional as well as a physician. As an Internet Marketer, I checked all your websites and you have good, solid content. You also developed several times your main websites, and you also rewrote your copywriting several times as I can check via Archive.org.

You and your team seem to be great entrepreneurs and I'm definitely investing in this when the ICO is released, along with 2 friends of mine. Best wishes for the project, from Brazil! Smiley

(Also, if you are interested in Portuguese translation, let me know as I'm available).
Alexila (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 11:19:07 AM

Nice! This reminds me of Kiva a bit.
[/quote]

Kiva is in general non-profit, and I think they understate their loan default rates. 5% is hardly unlikely in the market they are in.

Everex.io first transparent blockchain microfinance platform built on Ethereum. Based on fiat-pegged stable coin cryptofiat smart contracts.
Join our active community on Telegram.
Motivator

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:18:38 PM

This project needs more attention, cryptocash for example needs its own blog which contains its sole roadmap and pure specifications.

It'll be a shame to see such a project just be brushed under the carpet due to lack of marketing. Come on guys, you have something special here!
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:24:09 PM

I dont think work this project. Too utopic.

Alexila (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:51:02 PM

I dont think work this project. Too utopic.

You are entitled to your opinion. What would be good is to listen the grounds why do you think this way.

Everex has 2+ years track record, 4 Ethereum built products, 2000+ user base, successful pilot, bank accelerator testing coming, remtech award, and other goodies in sleeves. 
Some successful ICOs have 3-month old teams, half-baked white papers, with, let's be frank, zero to minimal chances of actually delivering something workable.
why so little faith? Smiley

Everex.io first transparent blockchain microfinance platform built on Ethereum. Based on fiat-pegged stable coin cryptofiat smart contracts.
Alexila (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:51:57 PM

Nice Project. Do you have a working app? I'm curious if you can share some more usage data from the 100 migrants user during your pilot test. I'm not sure how intuitive you are planning to make and why people will prefer Everex over traditional site like Kiva?

Like I stated above, Kiva is non-profit, not a payment system, and not blockchain based. The data on pilot is included in the WP (new version just been posted. )

Alexila (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:59:08 PM

How do you guarantee the rate of loan recovery? I dont think this is a good idea...

Besides being professional blockchain solution developers, we are also professional lenders, risk managers, assessors and collectors. Before issuing the loan the applicant goes thru rigorous, yet automatic, verification with lots of hidden tools. Two major data sources will be used, blockchain itself as data source for transactions (frequency, volumes) and smartphone, from which we derive hundreds of data points that state the credit status of the borrower. (model and brand of the phone, service provider, contact list, sms, camera, social media, etc.), all of this data is being processed by our algorithms and the Yes or No, or if Yes then How Much? decision is issued. We want to think about our app as "credit card on blockchain".

Our default rates is 20% and we also do collections for 3rd parties as well.
Take a look at short video of our call center in Yangon, Myanmar.

https://youtu.be/WKJOmbfhvMQ

Alexila (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 05:12:15 PM

what is the different of this coin with suretly ? is the apps worked already or still not developed yet ?

Good question. Suretly is an interesting idea to help professional lenders in simplifying lending decision by supporting the borrower with vouching for him random people.
As professional collectors we already see that this project may turn to a dating app. (E.g. personally I'd more likely to vouch for a cute girl who needed some money, rather than for a dude). Plus having a "tinder" like interface I'm not sure, but wold love to be proven wrong.

It just gives collectors more options to collect (which is good for us, in fact we will be happy to collect for Suretly lenders) but will this result in acceptable default rates, is yet to be seen.

I wish them all the best, as we all need more financial dapps on the market and less of "pink elephants in a spaceships" with 100s of millions raised, which they don't need.

We, in fact, also will be using vouching system, only not from random strangers, but from from the closest Facebook friends of the borrower. This way if he pays back then,
1. he build his credit score
2. he gets rewarded wit EVX tokens (about 5% from paid interest, like a reward point)
3. his vouching friends are sharing another 5% worth of EVX tokens and building their credit history a bit by vouching for the good borrower.
If borrower does not pay back:
1. EVX tokens are taken from his wallet reducing his credit karma
2. EVX tokens are taken from his vouchers wallets,
3. We include vouchers in the collection calls politely suggesting to influence the borrower to be a good person and not angry Buddha but not paying back.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:29:42 PM

How do you guarantee the rate of loan recovery? I dont think this is a good idea...

Besides being professional blockchain solution developers, we are also professional lenders, risk managers, assessors and collectors. Before issuing the loan the applicant goes thru rigorous, yet automatic, verification with lots of hidden tools. Two major data sources will be used, blockchain itself as data source for transactions (frequency, volumes) and smartphone, from which we derive hundreds of data points that state the credit status of the borrower. (model and brand of the phone, service provider, contact list, sms, camera, social media, etc.), all of this data is being processed by our algorithms and the Yes or No, or if Yes then How Much? decision is issued. We want to think about our app as "credit card on blockchain".

Our default rates is 20% and we also do collections for 3rd parties as well.
Take a look at short video of our call center in Yangon, Myanmar.

https://youtu.be/WKJOmbfhvMQ

This is interesting info of how it works behind the app. Thanks for sharing.

BTW. I see you edited OP. Looking good!
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:39:43 PM

This project is cool, application can be downloaded in playstore?
So far I have not seen the roadmap, did I miss it?
Please let me know
Motivator

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:11:53 PM

Awesome to see the professional responses and the update of the ANN thread. Great job.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:43:33 PM

Guys, I have a great news. Everex successfully closed pre-sale round, collecting around $2.7M in 3 days. Thank you all for your support!
The main round starts July 24th with $15M cap, which includes the presale amount. Please join our Telegram and Slack channels to stay tuned.

Once again a BIG THANK YOU for support. Have a great weekends ya'll Smiley
What a successful Pre-ICO, so amazing. Can't wait for the main round. Keep it up dev, perhaps you've enjoy your weekend
tacopanaya

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:07:02 PM

Now THAT's a good looking thread!

Great design. Keep up the hard work, guys. Will be waiting for the ICO Smiley
JuanMD

Activity: 235

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

This project is cool, application can be downloaded in playstore?
So far I have not seen the roadmap, did I miss it?
Please let me know

Hey Dealung!

You can check the roadmap at everex.io!

I am not sure about which app you are looking to download, but all of them should be available at playstore. Let me know if there is one that you can't find and I will check it out

Let me know if you have any other question!
ActAshton

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

It sounds engaging and enrolling... When will you launch a social county program if it is in your plans?

DM me! I might be able to help you out!  Cool
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:51:18 PM

you need create a campaign for social media, its a good campaign for a new project...

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: