Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 04:43:06 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY (OLD THREAD)  (Read 86752 times)
DylanSpectiv

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 05:26:38 PM

Guys and it is still possible to join the bounty of the company? I hope not too late?

The bounty still has 10 weeks left, you are definitely still able to join. Just on over to the bounty thread and sign up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 05:44:48 PM

Guys and it is still possible to join the bounty of the company? I hope not too late?

This is still in the early stages and very possible to join

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
mdnajir

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:15:20 PM

This extremely sounds like a remarkable project, particularly since VR and AI area unit consecutive huge things, superb plan and therefore the team looks extremely useful within the thread and on slack. I even have high hopes for this and can positively invest, sensible luck to the Team!  Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss
DylanSpectiv

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 06:31:59 PM

This extremely sounds like a remarkable project, particularly since VR and AI area unit consecutive huge things, superb plan and therefore the team looks extremely useful within the thread and on slack. I even have high hopes for this and can positively invest, sensible luck to the Team!  Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss

Thank you for the support! We appreciate you commenting, and hope to see you following this project as we continue thriving!
sud

Activity: 546
Merit: 293

DATABLOCKCHAIN SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:43:09 PM

Here are my concerns with the ICO I hope you can answer these questions.

-Your project road map seems way too fast in my opinion.  How can you launch the final version by Q2 next year?  You will get through beta phase in just one quarter?

-When finding information about your previous projects e.g. Sensytec and Effortless Online Solutions, there is very little information about these businesses.. one is a web dev company the other is to do with concrete quality.  But there is no indication that either of these were successful and why you stopped both of them?

-Your team is quite young.. what preparations have you been making in seeing this project is a success?

-Lastly looking at the team it looks like you are going to have to hire a lot of outside programmers to the team which I think will definitely slow down development.  What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks for your questions! Thoughts like these help us further educate the community on the project and hopefully make you all feel closer to what we're doing. If you are planning to purchase Sigs, we want you to be as confident as we are in the future of the Spectiv platform.

1. Regarding our roadmap: please note that these dates are only an estimation of the development time. These target dates have been mapped out based on projections we've established with our development team as well as outside developers in the VR space. In addressing your point that our roadmap seems aggressive, it would probably be best for us to detail exactly what we mean by alpha and beta as it pertains to the Spectiv platform. We will specifically outline these details soon; stay posted for updates. On a separate note, yes, it is possible that we stay in beta for longer than what is outlined on our roadmap. But we would like to point out that our funds will only be released upon the completion of these milestone in accordance with our escrow protocol. So if we stay in beta past Q2 of 2018, the remaining 1/3 of funds will be held in escrow until we successfully launch the full platform.

2. The entrepreneurial ventures we've worked on prior to Spectiv (you mentioned Sensytec and EOS) are both B2B services that won't have a lot of public online traction for you to sift through. These projects have not been entirely abandoned, but as we've worked more and more on the business development side of Spectiv, we've rolled back efforts on these ventures. Specifically:

- Sensytec is an emerging startup based on a high-level smart materials technology licensed from the University of Houston's engineering department. Sensytec received over $2.6 million in grant funding from the US Department Energy in 2012, and is up for a significantly larger grant this year. Sensytec is working with major companies in both oil & gas and infrastructure, but the technology is still in its commercial testing phase. In other words, we've done as much as we can on the business development side (much of which we cannot mention as we are restricted by NDAs), so its now in the hands of our engineers and developers to reach commercial readiness. This has freed up a lot of time for Nick and Dylan to focus on Spectiv full-time.

- Effortless Online Solutions is a digital development firm local to Houston that has served a number of clients in the area. Chris, Nick, and Jasmine have all done work together at EOS in the past. Fortunately, we have full control over how much work we want to dedicate to EOS and have committed to not take any new clients since announcing the launch of Spectiv.

3. You're absolutely right - our team is young! This is almost a natural element of any emerging tech community. You'll notice that a lot of the biggest players in both blockchain and VR are very young. However, this does not relate to a lack of experience or inability to execute, particularly with our team. We have collective experience in platform development, finding/applying for funding, marketing/sales, financial analysis, and more. In addition, we have a strong team of local advisors who we personally meet with regularly, and we're in discussions with some major players in the crypto/VR space to hopefully take on advisory roles as well.

4. Our current dev team is extremely capable and will be handling the majority of the workload as we move forward. But as you pointed out, we will be hiring a handful of new developers that we haven't formally included on the team yet. We are currently in the process of vetting these developers and are making it a point to focus on those with VR experience. We will announce these new developers at some point in the future. This may take some time, as we are a tight-knit team all based in Houston and we really don't want to bring in devs who we can't work with in person.

Thanks for the questions and please feel free to follow up with any other concerns!

Thanks for extensive answers, all this makes me confident that this project can live up to expectations.

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1004

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 08:21:13 PM

Just recently joined your signature campaign. Hope for your success. By the way, wouldn't it be prudent if you have a separate bounty thread? Cuz eventually this thread will be filled with bounty issues.

Thank you for joining! We do actually have a separate bounty post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975288.0

I guess the below post threw me off.  Grin

Official Spectiv Bounty Thread

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Spectiv Bounty Campaign - Overview

BrikBit Digital Shares
The Revolution of Real Estate on Blockchain

▶️ Twitter
▶️ Telegram 
▶️ Website
▶️ Youtube 
⌚️ICO Start: 18 October 2018
Jurgen

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

High-Quality Dutch & German Translations

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:24:35 PM

SpectivVR, can you please confirm my reservation of the German ANN translation so that I can get started? Thank you.

It looks like you have not signed up for the translations campaign, sign up here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/VSrq1buC4Sd8bTCR2

Once you fill out the application, we will message you if we are interested. Thank you!

Thank you for your quick response and please accept my apologies, I didn't noticed the link to the separate bounty thread. I just submitted my application for the German translations of the ANN thread and the executive summary. Please know that although I'm currently a "newbie" member on this forum, I am a professional translator with nearly two decades of experience. I would be happy to provide you with credentials, if necessary. Thanks again!

"Jurgen is a top quality translator with great expertise in cryptocurrencies and ICO promotion." - RootProject
"We greatly appreciated Jurgen's translations and highly recommend his reliable services!" - Brickblock
"Jurgen helped us with our bounty campaign. He's a very professional translator and it was a pleasure to work with him." - Abab
ensign_lee

Activity: 888

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:30:41 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

We have updated our signature campaign rules based on feedback from the community. We have also opened the signature campaign for Jr. Members to join as well.

Here are the updated rules:
- All signature campaign participants must post at least 50 posts with a unique Spectiv signature by the time the crowdsale ends to qualify.
- Bonus: Make at least 12 quality posts in a week and earn an extra +0.25 stakes / week
- 2 posts each week can be within the Spectiv Main thread but 8 posts must be made in other threads.

It is now no longer required to make 10 posts each week, but if you make 12 posts in a week, you will be rewarded with bonus stakes. We have also updated it so that you may now make 2 posts each week in the main Spectiv ANN, your other posts must be in different threads in alternate cryptocurrencies though.

If you are a junior member interested in joining, then sign up here:https://goo.gl/forms/JZbJGQtX9EhGCsw82

Spectiv: VR Video Streaming | Website | ANN

Code:
[url=https://spectivvr.com]Spectiv[/url]: VR Video Streaming | [url=https://spectivvr.com]Website[/url] | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975254.0]ANN[/url]

Correct me if I have understood it wrong, only 50 posts are required to be posted till the end of ICO and not 10 posts a week? earlier there was a rule which had both these conditions

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
dave773

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:57:56 AM

Thanks for your questions! Thoughts like these help us further educate the community on the project and hopefully make you all feel closer to what we're doing. If you are planning to purchase Sigs, we want you to be as confident as we are in the future of the Spectiv platform.

1. Regarding our roadmap: please note that these dates are only an estimation of the development time. These target dates have been mapped out based on projections we've established with our development team as well as outside developers in the VR space. In addressing your point that our roadmap seems aggressive, it would probably be best for us to detail exactly what we mean by alpha and beta as it pertains to the Spectiv platform. We will specifically outline these details soon; stay posted for updates. On a separate note, yes, it is possible that we stay in beta for longer than what is outlined on our roadmap. But we would like to point out that our funds will only be released upon the completion of these milestone in accordance with our escrow protocol. So if we stay in beta past Q2 of 2018, the remaining 1/3 of funds will be held in escrow until we successfully launch the full platform.

2. The entrepreneurial ventures we've worked on prior to Spectiv (you mentioned Sensytec and EOS) are both B2B services that won't have a lot of public online traction for you to sift through. These projects have not been entirely abandoned, but as we've worked more and more on the business development side of Spectiv, we've rolled back efforts on these ventures. Specifically:

- Sensytec is an emerging startup based on a high-level smart materials technology licensed from the University of Houston's engineering department. Sensytec received over $2.6 million in grant funding from the US Department Energy in 2012, and is up for a significantly larger grant this year. Sensytec is working with major companies in both oil & gas and infrastructure, but the technology is still in its commercial testing phase. In other words, we've done as much as we can on the business development side (much of which we cannot mention as we are restricted by NDAs), so its now in the hands of our engineers and developers to reach commercial readiness. This has freed up a lot of time for Nick and Dylan to focus on Spectiv full-time.

- Effortless Online Solutions is a digital development firm local to Houston that has served a number of clients in the area. Chris, Nick, and Jasmine have all done work together at EOS in the past. Fortunately, we have full control over how much work we want to dedicate to EOS and have committed to not take any new clients since announcing the launch of Spectiv.

3. You're absolutely right - our team is young! This is almost a natural element of any emerging tech community. You'll notice that a lot of the biggest players in both blockchain and VR are very young. However, this does not relate to a lack of experience or inability to execute, particularly with our team. We have collective experience in platform development, finding/applying for funding, marketing/sales, financial analysis, and more. In addition, we have a strong team of local advisors who we personally meet with regularly, and we're in discussions with some major players in the crypto/VR space to hopefully take on advisory roles as well.

4. Our current dev team is extremely capable and will be handling the majority of the workload as we move forward. But as you pointed out, we will be hiring a handful of new developers that we haven't formally included on the team yet. We are currently in the process of vetting these developers and are making it a point to focus on those with VR experience. We will announce these new developers at some point in the future. This may take some time, as we are a tight-knit team all based in Houston and we really don't want to bring in devs who we can't work with in person.

Thanks for the questions and please feel free to follow up with any other concerns!

Thanks for the response.  I will be following this thread for your updates and seeing how things progress.
hyudien

Activity: 826

The Future of Digital Collectibles

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:06:48 AM

Anyway from where this project come? Is there any office building? Cause i don't found it in your thread or in website or i miss it.

Regards
Hyudien

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░████████▄░░░░░░░
░░▄████████▄░░░░░▀████████▄░░░░░
░█████▀██████▄░░░░░▀████████▄░░░
░█████░░▀██████▄░░░░░▀████████▄░
░█████░░░░▀████▀░░░░░░░▀███████░
░█████▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▄░░░░░▀█████░
░███████▄░░░░░░░▄████▄░░░░█████░
░▀████████▄░░░░░▀██████▄░░█████░
░░░▀████████▄░░░░░▀██████▄█████░
░░░░░▀████████▄░░░░░▀████████▀░░
░░░░░░░▀████████░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

【Blockchain Revolution in Freelance 2.0】
RedditTelegramTwitter

░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█████░░█████████████░░
░██████░███████████████░
░██████░████████████████
░██████░███████░░░██████
░██████░███████░░░██████
░██████░███████░░░██████
░██████░███████░░░██████
░██████░███████░░░██████
░██████░███████░░░██████
░░█████░░██████░░░░█████

kappawarrior

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:39:15 AM

Thanks for the response.  I will be following this thread for your updates and seeing how things progress.

Yes, this is very impressive! This team seems to know what they're doing and they are real professionals. I like seeing a team that knows business over a bunch of developers. The most successful projects have both, and Spectiv seems to have that. Nice Job!
sabotag3x

Activity: 868
Merit: 749

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 02:20:17 PM

Following the main thread.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄              
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌  
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌  
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀          
█  ████████████████████▀▀              
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE      

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
xcajun21

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

What does actually mean by this sentence in the whitepapers: "<$.01) that users can identify as a full, gamified token."

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:10:52 PM

I see in the bounty thread has reached 75 pages, and you have a very good project
With the long preparation, I am sure your future project will be a great success.
I am very interested in this project
mdnajir

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

I see that you simply discharged the written agreement info. it's superb, and that i like that you simply ar cathartic the funds in waves. i believe doing it like this may instill additional trust among folks as a result of you merely get the cash if you succeed. terribly impressive! trying forward to seeing WHO the opposite written agreement partner are going to be.
 Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Huh
sud

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:00:51 PM

@SpectivVR

I think you should make some new content like more medium arts, some new platform UI pics, info about how the platform will work (tipping, earning signals) etc. Because it's 10 more weeks till ICO and it will be hard to make all the new twits and facebook posts and not repeating same info all over.

CrackDown

Activity: 140

Never too old to learn

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:21:56 PM

@SpectivVR

I think you should make some new content like more medium arts, some new platform UI pics, info about how the platform will work (tipping, earning signals) etc. Because it's 10 more weeks till ICO and it will be hard to make all the new twits and facebook posts and not repeating same info all over.

dont rush, spective need to do alot of work, preparing for ico, i prefer the are developing the apps from now so investor did not wait too log to use or to test it
sud

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:28:58 PM

@SpectivVR

dont rush, spective need to do alot of work, preparing for ico, i prefer the are developing the apps from now so investor did not wait too log to use or to test it

I agree and I'm not talking about testing platform or anything, just more promotional material for people spreading the word on social media.

Entei

Activity: 435
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:41:58 PM

This is a good project! It's rare to find something like this nowadays among countless ICO, later I'll read Whitepaper! The beginning of August can be surprising or disastrous, because Bitcoin will have news a few weeks before! Smiley

|

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄████████
        █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

BTC
2Pac

Activity: 752
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:19:43 PM

This is a good project! It's rare to find something like this nowadays among countless ICO, later I'll read Whitepaper! The beginning of August can be surprising or disastrous, because Bitcoin will have news a few weeks before! Smiley

I don't think it matters as Spectiv is a whole another project based on VR tech. Even if Bitcoin and Ethereum prices fall down that won't hurt Spectiv.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.