Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 12:53:15 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY (OLD THREAD)  (Read 85641 times)
bryn

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:55:08 PM

Hey all — Bryn here, one of the developers for Spectiv.  Really excited about this project.  I'll try to make myself available as much as possible to answer technical questions.  If you want to make sure I get your message, tag or PM me in our Slack channel.  Thanks for your support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DylanSpectiv

Activity: 14

Spectiv Crowdsale: August 14th

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 09:01:44 PM

Hey all — Bryn here, one of the developers for Spectiv.  Really excited about this project.  I'll try to make myself available as much as possible to answer technical questions.  If you want to make sure I get your message, tag or PM me in our Slack channel.  Thanks for your support!

Hey guys, I can confirm that this is Bryn's comment. The rest of the team will occasionally comment in here and answer questions, but they will likely be more involved in answering on Slack. On Bitcointalk, expect our main account SpectivVr to answer most questions.

Spectiv VR (https://Spectivvr.com)
SuperSayin

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:45:50 PM

Looks like a unique project in the space, VR is a hot topic. What do tokens have to do with video platform? Looking forward to your answer, excited about this one!

In regards to what tokens have to do with a video platform, we believe that for VR to properly function, it has to exist on a cryptocurrency. We are integrating Specs as a virtual currency to run our website, allowing us to reward viewers and content contributors their share of ad revenue. This is something no other streaming platform is doing right now. More importantly though, Specs allow us to create a user interface where viewers can seamlessly give content contributors tips while watching VR videos without having to take off the headset.

Signal Tokens will be an ERC20 token which is built to allow content curators to be involved in growing the VR industry by curating top-quality VR content. By paying Sigs in order to generate signals on videos within the Spectiv platform, we are allowing curators to get paid a share of ad revenue and we are bringing more users into VR.

Thanks for the answer, the devs here seem to be very active early on. Hopefully they stay active because I think this project could be pretty big. I wish I could do the signature campaign, but I just registered on here, I will be involved in the social media bounties though.
P E K K A

Activity: 238

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:52:19 PM

Spective has 3 models of coins (gold, silver, bronze).
For example ,,, if the coin is sliding in the market
Will the three coins be sold separately?
Because each specification has a different price and quality

Then, how is dev dev distribution, if the coins are divided into 3 like this?

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1260

@notsofastcrypto

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 01:12:18 AM

Lots of ICOs lately but this one seems to stand out. I'm bullish on the VR industry and I think getting multiple paid virtual viewers in a single seat at a huge event is extremely disruptive to meatspace ticketed experiences. Will be watching.

twitter.com/notsofast
Entei

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:17:02 AM

I really liked the concept presented and what could happen! In relation to rewards campaigns, is there a limit to the number of participants? I'll be watching, still several days, good luck! Wink
zauna35

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:25:42 AM

interesting project with a great future and great opportunities,is pleased to take part in it ...joined your company to collect signatures)

DylanSpectiv

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 08:26:52 AM

interesting project with a great future and great opportunities,is pleased to take part in it ...joined your company to collect signatures)

Thank you for joining the signature campaign, we look forward to growing this community with you guys. Hopefully we can build a strong early base of users to test our alpha platform version when that is ready in the future.

Also, everyone join our slack for more frequent conversation about what we are working on currently: https://slackpass.io/spectivvr

Addressed

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:15:22 AM

I joined and retweeted all your tweet.
sud

Activity: 266

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:01:54 AM

Was waiting for something fresh on the crypto space and this one looks very promising. VR and AR is the future! Will definietely be lurking here.

BTW what kind content do you plan to stream on your platform?

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

UnitedMaster

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:02:44 PM

I saw this on Twitter and made a bitcointalk account just to say I'm looking forward to this. From what I can tell, the team seems legit. I googled everyone and I like that they are all in Houston Texas and have had successful projects prior to this. reputable group. keeping an eye on this one
ikhsanabi

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:57:27 PM

I've joined in social media, this is a very good project for us together in the future
DaMut

Activity: 406

[I] [<][3] [Y][O][U]

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:20:12 PM

Decentralized VR Streaming Platform,ICO and Attention Market
Sounds very familiar....
Oh right,voxel? Similiar huh ?
Auto de-accelerating investment.

Both of you are VR platform and also an ICO.
What is the different between you and vox ?
And tell me why,and how you will develop it in the future ? Because you're not the one and also not the last one.
Plus,your coin lack of attention.

DylanSpectiv

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 09:39:49 PM

I saw this on Twitter and made a bitcointalk account just to say I'm looking forward to this. From what I can tell, the team seems legit. I googled everyone and I like that they are all in Houston Texas and have had successful projects prior to this. reputable group. keeping an eye on this one

Thanks for the feedback. We are a local team, and we all work together on a daily basis. This is one of the factors that helps separate us from other teams and projects. Our main advisors are also local advisors, although we do have several large international advisors which we will announce down the road.

Every member on our team is an entrepreneur and has been involved in working in start-ups in the past, so our team culture is very strong. We are definitely enthusiastic about making Spectiv happen.

loakbtc

Activity: 290

Metta - one spot for every service you need

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:44:08 PM

Join twitter campaign and hope this project will be successful

▄████████████████████▌
       ██████████████████████
      ▐████████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄███ ▄███████▄   ▄█████████▄
 █████████████████ █████████████
████████████████████████████████▌
████████▀   ▀████████▀   ▀███████
███████      ▐██████▌     ▐██████
███████       ██████       ██████
███████       █████▌       █████▌
███████       ████▀        ████▀
██████▌
█████▀
▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬HOMEPAGE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬YOUTUBE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WHATSAPP▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FACEBOOK▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TWITTER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«UBERIZATION» PLATFORM ///» #True Reviews System
»FOR OFFLINE SERVICES    ///» #Built-in Messenger   #In-house Currency

Metros

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:04:36 PM

What are the benefits for long-term token holders?
yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:44:09 PM

SpectivVR, I joined the signature campaign.
Looking forward for the project's ICO.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
BOAEDAN

Activity: 196

“Augmented Reality World Discovered”

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:31:30 AM

One of the most valuable benefits for long term token holders is the potential growth of Signal Tokens price as the VR industry grows and curating videos becomes more profitable. For example, when Spectiv first launches, a user may spend 1 Signal Token (~$.20) to generate a signal on a video, and from that signal, they might earn let's say $5 in profit. As VR grows, that $5 profit might become $20 in profit. At this point, spending 1 Signal Token, roughly $.20, is far too inexpensive for a Token which can earn you $20 profit. That means that the market will adjust and users will buy signal tokens up to a price at which the cost is equally balanced with the potential profit. This is the value for long term holders.
Thanks for the explorers
Now I understand what I should do next
Goodjob dev

CrackDown

Activity: 140

Never too old to learn

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:10:05 AM

interesting, it is look like steemit but in different niche
tippytoes

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:45:13 AM

One of the most valuable benefits for long term token holders is the potential growth of Signal Tokens price as the VR industry grows and curating videos becomes more profitable. For example, when Spectiv first launches, a user may spend 1 Signal Token (~$.20) to generate a signal on a video, and from that signal, they might earn let's say $5 in profit. As VR grows, that $5 profit might become $20 in profit. At this point, spending 1 Signal Token, roughly $.20, is far too inexpensive for a Token which can earn you $20 profit. That means that the market will adjust and users will buy signal tokens up to a price at which the cost is equally balanced with the potential profit. This is the value for long term holders.

Very nice and concise explanation. So hopefully the team will be active all throughout this project. Since the team itself comprises of individuals with strong entrepreneurial background.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.