Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 10:40:08 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY (OLD THREAD)  (Read 85840 times)
maldini

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:39:52 PM

Whether bountynya 2% of the sale of coins or of total coin?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
|Your Digatal Network | 10MB Chain
| New XEVAN Algo !
| Longterm Airdrop 80* BSD every week
| Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
| Cryptopia || Livecoin
| Currently over 250+Giveaway members

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ensign_lee

Activity: 683

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

Whether bountynya 2% of the sale of coins or of total coin?

It's on the total sale of coined sold out during the ICO..if the amount raised is the minimum and total coins are more then investors are at risk.So normally sold out coins are the ones which are considered in every bounty program.

COVESTING

SPACE
ICO starts on 24th of November
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:13:49 PM

Hindi translation completed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1980155.new#new

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
rz20

Activity: 854

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:20:15 PM

Can I use myetherwallet for you to paid me an eth?

Since this will ETH based token I think using myetherwallet address for receiving will be the best thing for you.

▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒
Jurgen

Activity: 210

High-Quality Dutch & German Translations

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:24:10 PM

I would hereby like to reserve the German translation. Thank you.

"Jurgen is a top quality translator with great expertise in cryptocurrencies and ICO promotion." - RootProject
"We greatly appreciated Jurgen's translations and highly recommend his reliable services!" - Brickblock
"Jurgen helped us with our bounty campaign. He's a very professional translator and it was a pleasure to work with him." - Abab
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:53:18 PM

Executive summary in Hindi: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6zNrNXdWm43VUtWLTVzeWNiYkU

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
MaxMuze

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

Another ICO going for bust. Your valuation is extremely inflated, you're asking us to pay almost a dollar per token for a concept that is on paper Huh

The crucial elements that need to be secured for the platform to work will only be secured after the ICO, come on.... this smells like a get rich scheme. Not to say you will not try to deliver a product but if your post ICO negotiations like licensing do not come together, I doubt you will be returning any tokens... Grin

495 000 ETH at today's price values your "IDEA" (let's be honest that's all it is) at $139 000 000... why do you need that much money?

FOMO is not worth that much cash in the hands of Internet strangers... these kind of ICOs will bring about the bubble pop we all dread...

Not sure what you're basing your statements on, but we are not asking for $1 per token, our tokens are price at roughly an average of $.20 per token. Also, we are not trying to raise 495,000Eth, we are raising 45,000Eth.

On that note, please take a look at our use of funds. Starting a business, especially a tech company, in an emerging market is a cash intensive project. The costs of development, marketing, user acquisition, and general start-up costs easily justify the amount we are looking to raise. Please read the whitepaper and gather the correct facts before making a judgement.

If there is a typo though, and it does say 495,000Eth somewhere, please let us know.

Fair enough 8 made an error in calculating and added one zero too many to your coin ask.

However this does not take away that you are still trying to raise $14million for this ICO based on an idea. Also you are planning to hold onto $60million token which if valued the same will be worth $9.6 million. So all in all you will,be potentially in charge of $23.6million... Let's be honest you hope to have operational costs in the future, your negotiations for licensing could stall or hit a wall... what then? Will you return the money...? Nope doubt it.

I don't mean to piss on your ICO but like I said, such greed and money grabbing attempts will make crypto seem like a sham and cause a bubble. If you fail to deliver a working product this will be called a scam. Personally as an investor I would invested if you had your ICO a bit further down your road map when more critical elements of the platform were in the bag. But even then how would I know I can trust your info.

So FOMO will not guide me here...

Given that this ICO bubble will not stop, I hope one day people who do not deliver on their promise will be brought to book and forced to return the funds they collected. After all they are all written to the block chain  Smiley
kappawarrior

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:02:50 AM

Just commented in the bounty thread with a couple questions. I wanted to come post in the main thread though too. This project looks very interesting, and the team seems to be very smart business people. I think this project needs more support, but it only posted a couple days ago. I'm a big fan of VR too, so that makes me really interested. I do have a couple questions though:

1. Who is actually developing the token and the smart contract? I couldn't find it on your post.
2. How are you working with your Escrow people? It just has one listed, but no information.
SuperSayin

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:25:35 AM

Fair enough 8 made an error in calculating and added one zero too many to your coin ask.

However this does not take away that you are still trying to raise $14million for this ICO based on an idea. Also you are planning to hold onto $60million token which if valued the same will be worth $9.6 million. So all in all you will,be potentially in charge of $23.6million... Let's be honest you hope to have operational costs in the future, your negotiations for licensing could stall or hit a wall... what then? Will you return the money...? Nope doubt it.

I don't mean to piss on your ICO but like I said, such greed and money grabbing attempts will make crypto seem like a sham and cause a bubble. If you fail to deliver a working product this will be called a scam. Personally as an investor I would invested if you had your ICO a bit further down your road map when more critical elements of the platform were in the bag. But even then how would I know I can trust your info.

So FOMO will not guide me here...

Given that this ICO bubble will not stop, I hope one day people who do not deliver on their promise will be brought to book and forced to return the funds they collected. After all they are all written to the block chain  Smiley

Thanks for the commentary - your concerns are valid and may be shared by others evaluating different projects.

First and foremost, there is risk associated to ICOs. It is possible that market participants could buy token for a platform which never meets the expectations it set. This is an important point and we are happy people in the community like you are challenging it to make the blockchain a better environment with higher standards. However, this can sometimes serve as a distraction from the bigger picture.

On behalf of the Spectiv team, we believe ICOs give the average person the opportunity to take part in the success of something bigger than them, with the added security of blockchain technology. This is a powerful innovation.

To your point, some of the platforms that utilize this innovation will fail in the future. This is the nature of startups and is a characteristic that will never change. As experienced entrepreneurs, we understand this better than most.

With that said, one must also appreciate that a number of the platforms issuing tokens today will succeed in executing their projects and that some will even achieve major mainstream global adoption. In these cases, token purchasers stand to benefit greatly. This is our mission.

Ultimately, it is the responsibility of market participants to use their better judgement in deciding which projects they choose to support. You priced our project at a lower valuation than what is implied by our max cap - that is your speculative opinion and you are entitled to it. However, the aggregate market will have the final say in Spectiv's valuation. We have a clear and concise vision for the future and it is our objective to help the community see that vision and give them an opportunity to take part in it.

We encourage market participants to evaluate a blend of factors before deciding to buy token in a project; the product, the token's utility, the team, technical overview, state of progress, etc. In evaluating Spectiv, we hope market participants visit our website and take a close look at our team, our strong entrepreneurial background, and our history working together on successful projects. Look us up on Google, LinkedIn, or YouTube.

We are confident that the market will accurately price our project for its true value and hope that SIG purchasers are equally as excited about the future of virtual reality as we are. We look forward to updating you all on new developments, partnerships, and sponsorships leading up to the crowdsale. Keep an eye out for us, Max!

So impressive to see how the thought the Spectiv team has put into this. I agree that a lot of crypto fail, but I see big thing for Spectiv! I am sure to keep following as long as the team keeps involved. So many translations too, do you have a Chinese translation coming?
Jurgen

Activity: 210

High-Quality Dutch & German Translations

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:05:37 AM

SpectivVR, can you please confirm my reservation of the German ANN translation so that I can get started? Thank you.

"Jurgen is a top quality translator with great expertise in cryptocurrencies and ICO promotion." - RootProject
"We greatly appreciated Jurgen's translations and highly recommend his reliable services!" - Brickblock
"Jurgen helped us with our bounty campaign. He's a very professional translator and it was a pleasure to work with him." - Abab
Dilerium90

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:55:11 AM

Hello. I have a question. I can't fill in the form because of my rank on bitcointalk. But I already have good facebook and twitter page. can you add Newbie to the form for facebook and twitter? Thank you.

xcajun21

Activity: 420

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:56:04 AM

Does it say anywhere what is the minimum amount for the ico? Thinking.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
2Pac

Activity: 576

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:19:51 PM

I joined signature campaign and I believe this coin will be successful. There is a gap for VR market in crypto currency business, they will fill that gap. Very promising idea and enthusiastic team members, that's the winning formula.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Crypto_Rocki

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:38:10 PM

Is there any information regarding max/total supply of SPECT?
lonelygrimm

Activity: 154

-----Pemulung Crypto----- ===Sektor Sumatera===

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:21:50 PM

such a great project with a brand new idea, not mainstream like the other  Grin little dissapointed because not qualified for bounty, but that's fine, i will noted this one for the ico, cool !
DylanSpectiv

Activity: 14

Spectiv Crowdsale: August 14th

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:31:21 PM

such a great project with a brand new idea, not mainstream like the other  Grin little dissapointed because not qualified for bounty, but that's fine, i will noted this one for the ico, cool !

Thanks for your support! You do qualify for the social media bounty, so feel free to go join those! When you rank raises to member, you can join the signature campaign too!

Spectiv VR (https://Spectivvr.com)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:58:10 PM

Hi
Very interesting project.I am going to join your sig and twitter campaigne.Still i have some eth waiting to invest something worth to invest
You have very good designer

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

LLec

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:59:46 PM

Am interested in this project.
Can someone tell me more about it and send me a pm with some screenshots of what they have so far gathered from it?

Thanks
LLec

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

gangnam2016

Activity: 193

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:43:45 PM

Am interested in this project.
Can someone tell me more about it and send me a pm with some screenshots of what they have so far gathered from it?

Thanks
LLec

Not sure what you mean by "gathered from it"... The crowdsale does not launch until August 14th, so we have not gathered anything yet. If you are interested though, we are happy to answer any questions you may have!

I think he means if theres a demo platform or at least an MVP to see. Smiley

I'm also interested in this project. I liked your branding, your overall attidude about your project and ofcourse the whole idea. Sooner or later VR will pretty much replace or lets say reshape the video sharing platforms. Its nice to see crypto world responding.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
kappawarrior

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:23:09 AM

I see that you released the escrow information. It looks very good, and I like that you are releasing the funds in waves. I think doing it like this will instill more trust among people because you only get the money if you succeed. Very impressive! Looking forward to seeing who the other Escrow partner will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.