Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY (OLD THREAD)  (Read 87341 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:13:49 PM

Hindi translation completed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1980155.new#new

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:20:15 PM

Can I use myetherwallet for you to paid me an eth?

Since this will ETH based token I think using myetherwallet address for receiving will be the best thing for you.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:53:18 PM

Executive summary in Hindi: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6zNrNXdWm43VUtWLTVzeWNiYkU

MaxMuze

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

Another ICO going for bust. Your valuation is extremely inflated, you're asking us to pay almost a dollar per token for a concept that is on paper Huh

The crucial elements that need to be secured for the platform to work will only be secured after the ICO, come on.... this smells like a get rich scheme. Not to say you will not try to deliver a product but if your post ICO negotiations like licensing do not come together, I doubt you will be returning any tokens... Grin

495 000 ETH at today's price values your "IDEA" (let's be honest that's all it is) at $139 000 000... why do you need that much money?

FOMO is not worth that much cash in the hands of Internet strangers... these kind of ICOs will bring about the bubble pop we all dread...

Not sure what you're basing your statements on, but we are not asking for $1 per token, our tokens are price at roughly an average of $.20 per token. Also, we are not trying to raise 495,000Eth, we are raising 45,000Eth.

On that note, please take a look at our use of funds. Starting a business, especially a tech company, in an emerging market is a cash intensive project. The costs of development, marketing, user acquisition, and general start-up costs easily justify the amount we are looking to raise. Please read the whitepaper and gather the correct facts before making a judgement.

If there is a typo though, and it does say 495,000Eth somewhere, please let us know.

Fair enough 8 made an error in calculating and added one zero too many to your coin ask.

However this does not take away that you are still trying to raise $14million for this ICO based on an idea. Also you are planning to hold onto $60million token which if valued the same will be worth $9.6 million. So all in all you will,be potentially in charge of $23.6million... Let's be honest you hope to have operational costs in the future, your negotiations for licensing could stall or hit a wall... what then? Will you return the money...? Nope doubt it.

I don't mean to piss on your ICO but like I said, such greed and money grabbing attempts will make crypto seem like a sham and cause a bubble. If you fail to deliver a working product this will be called a scam. Personally as an investor I would invested if you had your ICO a bit further down your road map when more critical elements of the platform were in the bag. But even then how would I know I can trust your info.

So FOMO will not guide me here...

Given that this ICO bubble will not stop, I hope one day people who do not deliver on their promise will be brought to book and forced to return the funds they collected. After all they are all written to the block chain  Smiley
kappawarrior

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:02:50 AM

Just commented in the bounty thread with a couple questions. I wanted to come post in the main thread though too. This project looks very interesting, and the team seems to be very smart business people. I think this project needs more support, but it only posted a couple days ago. I'm a big fan of VR too, so that makes me really interested. I do have a couple questions though:

1. Who is actually developing the token and the smart contract? I couldn't find it on your post.
2. How are you working with your Escrow people? It just has one listed, but no information.
Crypto_Rocki

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:38:10 PM

Is there any information regarding max/total supply of SPECT?
gangnam2016

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:43:45 PM

Am interested in this project.
Can someone tell me more about it and send me a pm with some screenshots of what they have so far gathered from it?

Thanks
LLec

Not sure what you mean by "gathered from it"... The crowdsale does not launch until August 14th, so we have not gathered anything yet. If you are interested though, we are happy to answer any questions you may have!

I think he means if theres a demo platform or at least an MVP to see. Smiley

I'm also interested in this project. I liked your branding, your overall attidude about your project and ofcourse the whole idea. Sooner or later VR will pretty much replace or lets say reshape the video sharing platforms. Its nice to see crypto world responding.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
DylanSpectiv

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:06:37 PM

Updated Translations

TRANSLATED/MANAGED CROWDSALE [ANN] THREADS:

Filipino:Filipino Thread
French: French Thread
Hindi: Hindi Thread
Indonesian: Indonesian Thread
Italian: Italian Thread
Portuguese: Portuguese Thread
Russian: Russian Thread
Spanish: Spanish Thread
Turkish: Turkish Thread

TRANSLATED SPECTIV WHITEPAPERS:

Indonesian: Indonesian Whitepaper Summary
Russian: Russian Whitepaper Summary

TRANSLATED SPECTIV EXECUTIVE SUMMARIES:

Hindi: Hindi Executive Summary
Indonesian: Indonesian Executive Summary
Russian: Russian Executive Summary
Spanish: Spanish Executive Summary

dave773

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:34:15 AM

Here are my concerns with the ICO I hope you can answer these questions.

-Your project road map seems way too fast in my opinion.  How can you launch the final version by Q2 next year?  You will get through beta phase in just one quarter?

-When finding information about your previous projects e.g. Sensytec and Effortless Online Solutions, there is very little information about these businesses.. one is a web dev company the other is to do with concrete quality.  But there is no indication that either of these were successful and why you stopped both of them?

-Your team is quite young.. what preparations have you been making in seeing this project is a success?

-Lastly looking at the team it looks like you are going to have to hire a lot of outside programmers to the team which I think will definitely slow down development.  What are your thoughts on this?

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:59:44 PM

Here are my concerns with the ICO I hope you can answer these questions.

-Your project road map seems way too fast in my opinion.  How can you launch the final version by Q2 next year?  You will get through beta phase in just one quarter?

-When finding information about your previous projects e.g. Sensytec and Effortless Online Solutions, there is very little information about these businesses.. one is a web dev company the other is to do with concrete quality.  But there is no indication that either of these were successful and why you stopped both of them?

-Your team is quite young.. what preparations have you been making in seeing this project is a success?

-Lastly looking at the team it looks like you are going to have to hire a lot of outside programmers to the team which I think will definitely slow down development.  What are your thoughts on this?

Vitalik Buterin is 23 years old now,how old he was during eth ico

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:30:41 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

We have updated our signature campaign rules based on feedback from the community. We have also opened the signature campaign for Jr. Members to join as well.

Here are the updated rules:
- All signature campaign participants must post at least 50 posts with a unique Spectiv signature by the time the crowdsale ends to qualify.
- Bonus: Make at least 12 quality posts in a week and earn an extra +0.25 stakes / week
- 2 posts each week can be within the Spectiv Main thread but 8 posts must be made in other threads.

It is now no longer required to make 10 posts each week, but if you make 12 posts in a week, you will be rewarded with bonus stakes. We have also updated it so that you may now make 2 posts each week in the main Spectiv ANN, your other posts must be in different threads in alternate cryptocurrencies though.

If you are a junior member interested in joining, then sign up here:https://goo.gl/forms/JZbJGQtX9EhGCsw82

Spectiv: VR Video Streaming | Website | ANN

Code:
[url=https://spectivvr.com]Spectiv[/url]: VR Video Streaming | [url=https://spectivvr.com]Website[/url] | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975254.0]ANN[/url]

Correct me if I have understood it wrong, only 50 posts are required to be posted till the end of ICO and not 10 posts a week? earlier there was a rule which had both these conditions

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

What does actually mean by this sentence in the whitepapers: "<$.01) that users can identify as a full, gamified token."
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:00:51 PM

@SpectivVR

I think you should make some new content like more medium arts, some new platform UI pics, info about how the platform will work (tipping, earning signals) etc. Because it's 10 more weeks till ICO and it will be hard to make all the new twits and facebook posts and not repeating same info all over.
CrackDown

Activity: 140

Never too old to learn

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:21:56 PM

@SpectivVR

I think you should make some new content like more medium arts, some new platform UI pics, info about how the platform will work (tipping, earning signals) etc. Because it's 10 more weeks till ICO and it will be hard to make all the new twits and facebook posts and not repeating same info all over.

dont rush, spective need to do alot of work, preparing for ico, i prefer the are developing the apps from now so investor did not wait too log to use or to test it
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:28:58 PM

@SpectivVR

dont rush, spective need to do alot of work, preparing for ico, i prefer the are developing the apps from now so investor did not wait too log to use or to test it

I agree and I'm not talking about testing platform or anything, just more promotional material for people spreading the word on social media.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:00:41 PM

This is a good project! It's rare to find something like this nowadays among countless ICO, later I'll read Whitepaper! The beginning of August can be surprising or disastrous, because Bitcoin will have news a few weeks before! Smiley

I don't think it matters as Spectiv is a whole another project based on VR tech. Even if Bitcoin and Ethereum prices fall down that won't hurt Spectiv.
I agree ,this project will continue and it is not based on bitcoins like as you said it is in real tech application in VR. I think the only problem is the fluctuation in the market because most of the ICo extend their Days to clear that the amount collected is enough to the capitalization that they need .That is not a big issue if this ICO will success it will .
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:13:09 AM

Hey did you guys set the minimum and maximum threshold of the project or is it too early to tell now?

adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:19:57 AM

Looks good team, all the chips can only use ETH to buy it?
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 03:46:41 AM

Looks good team, all the chips can only use ETH to buy it?

Yes, this is due to their use of the smart contract ETH.

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:11:45 AM

Exciting News! We've been officially listed on CoinTelegraph, check us out here: https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar

Why you not lested in here : https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar ?
I think this is better more than coin telegraph
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: