Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY (OLD THREAD)  (Read 87341 times)
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:23:45 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 12:01:26 AM by Cactushrt

Watch out guys there is someone pretending a member of spectiv. I just read it on slack we must be careful because there are some people trying to ruin this project

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:58:38 AM

There is no "pre ICO." If we plan to do a presale, we will make an official announcement on all outlets and on the website.

The slack group said you are doing a pre-sale just yesterday (minimum 10 ETH.)

So which one is it???
Have you try to read? They will announce it once there is a pre sale so they do it on slack. Pre sale will start tommoros if im not mistaken

There is no pre-sale! The slack this morning was a someone trying to do a scam, it was not our team announcing a pre-sale. Please be aware, if we do have a pre-sale, we will announce it officially on all platforms. Further, we will only ever accept payments on our website, never send to an address posted.

Lately, all the slack accounts are getting over populated with the scammers who are trying to steal our money and frankly i am tired of it.

BINTEX

Powered by,
jovi18

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 04:21:11 AM

There is no "pre ICO." If we plan to do a presale, we will make an official announcement on all outlets and on the website.

The slack group said you are doing a pre-sale just yesterday (minimum 10 ETH.)

So which one is it???
Have you try to read? They will announce it once there is a pre sale so they do it on slack. Pre sale will start tommoros if im not mistaken

There is no pre-sale! The slack this morning was a someone trying to do a scam, it was not our team announcing a pre-sale. Please be aware, if we do have a pre-sale, we will announce it officially on all platforms. Further, we will only ever accept payments on our website, never send to an address posted.

Just suggestion. To avoid something undesirable, maybe you should announce it in every official spectiv media platform.
scribbles

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:23:11 PM

So let me get this straight, you have nothing, not even a company structure or employment scheme... Yet you want to get 40 million dollars for some random meaningless tokens, to 'fingers crossed' get a share in a new and upcoming market which is far from mainstream. There is dumb and there is retarded, and this beats both.

I mean, I could have an ICO tomorrow and my main mission could be shuttling every single pony on this planet to the moon, and it would make hella more sense than what you guys are doing (scratch that, you're not doing ANYTHING yet, you want 40 million first before you start doing something in a market wherein you have 0 pull).

I'm even biting my lips here. I could go on ranting a lot more about how reading this almost gives me a permanent Australian accent by thinking 'WTF mate' every 2 seconds.

Get back to me if you want to see ponies on the moon please.

I hope you have time to read this, since you're so busy Q2 :s

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:44:17 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 06:05:45 PM by sud

So let me get this straight, you have nothing, not even a company structure or employment scheme... Yet you want to get 40 million dollars for some random meaningless tokens, to 'fingers crossed' get a share in a new and upcoming market which is far from mainstream. There is dumb and there is retarded, and this beats both.

I mean, I could have an ICO tomorrow and my main mission could be shuttling every single pony on this planet to the moon, and it would make hella more sense than what you guys are doing (scratch that, you're not doing ANYTHING yet, you want 40 million first before you start doing something in a market wherein you have 0 pull).

I'm even biting my lips here. I could go on ranting a lot more about how reading this almost gives me a permanent Australian accent by thinking 'WTF mate' every 2 seconds.

Get back to me if you want to see ponies on the moon please.

I hope you have time to read this, since you're so busy Q2 :s

Nice rant Tongue but can you show me at least one of the latest ICOs that have already working product/app/platform? The only one I know is Everex (kudos to them!).

By the way, you are supporting DENT ICO with max cap of around $48M (400k per 1ETH with 70B token limit, am I right?), no roadmap (or did I miss it on the ANN page?) and only plan to develop an app?
OK, so how is it different? Anyway, wish you all good!
MyMoneyShark

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:17:39 PM

There is also bussines plan on my head how we could do simbios with SpectivVR in the future, cuz me and my mate have 2 HTC Vive and lots of camaras and experince in video making Smiley
I wish it's not out of SpectivVR concept.
But we will meet with him again around October to talk about busines on that platform Smiley
I smell succes...  Grin

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
scribbles

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:28:52 PM

Regardless of what I think of this ICO, agreed I don't think it much more shallow than a lot of other ICO's (although you're shooting higher than a lot of others, and in need of marksman's eye, so that subtracts some points).

Anyhow, the reason why I'm commenting this time is to give you kudos (and many of them) for the manner in which you responded to my rant. That shows maturity, professionality and an aura of believing in your product. Might just sway me - once you're a bit further down the road that is, and if I'm not on a moon-ranch minding my ponies Wink

edit: I do believe in VR but it has 1) yet to take form 2) it's a clash of titans and 3) isn't a thing you can go MacGyver on with paperclip and some tomato juice.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:15:16 PM

I hope you're going to send newsletter about presale plans, if there's any.
There is no pre sale plans as of now according to the team,they will announce in all the platforms they are active if they ever plan to go for a pre sale,there are many scams taking place in this space ,so beware about these and confirm with the project team before spending your money.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:34:00 PM

Congratulations on the change and understanding that ICO has to pair in the dollar! With this you are avoiding future problems that other ICO has been going through the fluctuations of Ethereum and even Bitcoin, about the project is visible that will be successful, I have never seen anything like it.

What change? Ethereum hasnt been through any issues, they raised only 15 million in a relatively legit way. Compare that with other ICOs polluting this board nowadays, every single of them falls into the category of shady practices. Should SEC ever step into this land they will have a backlog of work here.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:33:47 PM

Congratulations on the change and understanding that ICO has to pair in the dollar! With this you are avoiding future problems that other ICO has been going through the fluctuations of Ethereum and even Bitcoin, about the project is visible that will be successful, I have never seen anything like it.

What change? Ethereum hasnt been through any issues, they raised only 15 million in a relatively legit way. Compare that with other ICOs polluting this board nowadays, every single of them falls into the category of shady practices. Should SEC ever step into this land they will have a backlog of work here.
SEC may only control his own teritory,but i ve been reading that even Fortune 500 startups want to enter in ico world,big money on a table,sec will need to find solution.I like Spectiv,and his very simple business idea.It will be not easy work.Well known marketing qoute is you customers are your best marketersThat case customers will be members.It will be like common lets do that together.VR has huge potenciality

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tiaozhanziwo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:05:05 AM

This project is being awaited by many people, the pre-ico can pose problems, Spectiv is so great that it doesn't need to raise funds initially as a guarantee of success, or am I wrong? It's necessary to keep updates of what is being done and we see it here.
The team is through a legitimate way to raise funds, the team really too capable. Without ICO, the team did not have enough money to develop.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:57:02 AM

This project is being awaited by many people, the pre-ico can pose problems, Spectiv is so great that it doesn't need to raise funds initially as a guarantee of success, or am I wrong? It's necessary to keep updates of what is being done and we see it here.
The team is through a legitimate way to raise funds, the team really too capable. Without ICO, the team did not have enough money to develop.
So if this project without going through ICO whether the funds will be collected, and it looks very difficult, to develop without funds from investors ...
CrackDown

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Never too old to learn

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:26:57 AM

So if this project without going through ICO whether the funds will be collected, and it looks very difficult, to develop without funds from investors ...

maybe he mean that team also need to money for their living while they doing something for this project, thats why there are many ico, the coin with focus team will be success, if the team make this project as their side job the project the team will take too long to finish the project and roadmap
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:02:45 AM

By the way, when I can see the updated bounty table by the signature on bitcointalk?
You can view the spreadsheet updated saturday night if im not mistaken. Hopefully the team fix the spreadsheet im having a problem to view the exact date

Hopefully many have spreadsheet update issues quickly completed including myself .. hopefully as you say it will be updated on Saturday night ..

We are updating the sheets. It's just taking a bit more time with all the different one-off cases and exceptions. If you've notified us in the Bitcointalk thread and haven't had your issue resolved within 48 hours, please send us a direct message in the Slack.
what about the ceckpoint sir? i read in spreadsheet ceckpoint on sunday. isn't it?
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:46:58 AM

Is it still under discussion whether you guys will hold a pre-ICO or not? Can we expect your decision about the same within next week or two?

BINTEX