Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY (OLD THREAD)  (Read 87339 times)
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:52:17 PM

I was taken by surprise with this change of the date of the ICO, if I make 50 posts will I receive my reward regardless of the end of it? And your making 50 posts in 2 weeks, is it valid? I know need to be careful not to spam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:14:52 AM

If you guys have postponed the ICO launch date, maybe you can update the start date in the signature code.

But we don't know the new date yet. They will announce it next week, maybe tomorrow. Don't you read their latest announcement?

Oh I knew that launch date is unknown at the moment but I thought the launch month is still known my bad.

berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:37:03 AM

Will there be a new bounty program or this one lasts till the end of the new ico?

alicea

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:14:41 AM

Will there be a new bounty program or this one lasts till the end of the new ico?

Hey,
As far as I know No new campaign, the campaign that is currently running will last until the end of the ICO.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:41:53 AM

If you guys have postponed the ICO launch date, maybe you can update the start date in the signature code.

I Think they mentioned before only, this week they are going to update will the required information about the ICO or Pre-sale.
May be they are very busy in partnership with the legalizing company which runs ICO without any damage.

rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:55:45 AM

I Think they mentioned before only, this week they are going to update will the required information about the ICO or Pre-sale.
May be they are very busy in partnership with the legalizing company which runs ICO without any damage.
It takes hard work and maturity in acting, this project is making a decision to be more perfect
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:14:26 AM

Can you add rewards to signature participants?
Because signatures are too risky, and we can not follow other campaigns, unlike translators, social media, blogpost, they can do it on any project, but we can not do it, and even if the project fails we get nothing, but others can get Gift from another project, I hope you consider this
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:48:13 AM

Because signatures are too risky, and we can not follow other campaigns, unlike translators, social media, blogpost, they can do it on any project, but we can not do it, and even if the project fails we get nothing, but others can get Gift from another project, I hope you consider this
agree, it seems  the ico has been delayed for too much time, and we get nothing in the sxtra time but have to do 12 posts a week

wow guys you ask much for doing almost nothing ...
seek4dream

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:54:49 AM

agree, it seems  the ico has been delayed for too much time, and we get nothing in the sxtra time but have to do 12 posts a week

That is not true. It is called opportunity cost.
They should have joined another sign campaign if the ICO wasn't delayed.
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:22:19 PM

What do you mean by doing almost nothing? We will keep making 12 posts very week for more than a month. BTW, I am not asking much more, I just hope this project can be  known by more and more people.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:49:32 PM

I was taken by surprise with this change of the date of the ICO, if I make 50 posts will I receive my reward regardless of the end of it? And your making 50 posts in 2 weeks, is it valid? I know need to be careful not to spam.

This i haven't understood either; They increase the bounty for those who stay, or is a option to leave after the initial mentioned date.
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:52:00 PM

Hello, signature bounty manager, I have got prompted to senior member and I have updated my signature, I hope you can update my rank and give me the correct stakes when next post count.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

csmcc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:42:55 PM

Thank you, Joe Urgo! rewarding content curator is very important since it a good method to encourage users to put more interesting content on this platform.

Maybe he could chip in on this thread with some thoughts as to where that revenue is going to come from?

Because, as I see it, the only revenue stream this will have when it goes live is advertising. Where they will be up against all the other video and VR sites out there all competing for a slice of the same revenue pie. And if you think all the advertisers are just going to drop all the established sites and flock to Spectiv, then you're all insane.

And finally, if I was an investor, I'd want to see how I'd be likely to get some return on my investment. If the site isn't getting much income, how do any backers expect to get their money back, never mind make a profit . What's going to push the price of the token up? And why?

And PLEASE...... I do NOT want a load of bounty hunters simply quoting this question with meaningless replies. This is a question for the project team.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:02:48 PM

What do you mean by doing almost nothing? We will keep making 12 posts very week for more than a month. BTW, I am not asking much more, I just hope this project can be  known by more and more people.

Seriously 12 posts a week is that hard? Most ppl do it even without sig campaigns by just participating in discussions.

BTW You can delete you sig if you already have made 50 posts and still be rewarded for your stakes. So if you are here only for reward, nothing stops you from changing signature to another project.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:52:51 PM

agree, it seems  the ico has been delayed for too much time, and we get nothing in the sxtra time but have to do 12 posts a week

What do you mean by doing almost nothing? We will keep making 12 posts very week for more than a month. BTW, I am not asking much more, I just hope this project can be  known by more and more people.

Seriously 12 posts a week is that hard? Most ppl do it even without sig campaigns by just participating in discussions.

BTW You can delete you sig if you already have made 50 posts and still be rewarded for your stakes. So if you are here only for reward, nothing stops you from changing signature to another project.

You have to know, spectiv already explain about ico delay and they will also raise the reward to 3% or 4%
alicea

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:01:29 PM

Hello, signature bounty manager, I have got prompted to senior member and I have updated my signature, I hope you can update my rank and give me the correct stakes when next post count.

If am not wrong I think you would have to post a rank update request post in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975288.0

OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:15:29 PM

Don't request bounty program in ANN thread, if you want manager update your rank, please write this request in Bounty Spectiv thread or PM manager, but I suggest should comment in bounty thread.

Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975288

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:23:09 PM

How do investors make money by investing in this ICO? Can anyone give some suggestions..
I was told there will be a filter to block certain content. Is that correct?
Are you know what is ICOs crowdsale? If you not know can read more in: https://www.smithandcrown.com/what-is-an-ico/

It as a new type IPO and you will buy a token with cheap price + bonus program if investing pre-crowdsale, then waiting listed exchange and you can earning profit with high price than the price you bought from crowdsale. This is a simple define.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:02:18 PM

How do investors make money by investing in this ICO? Can anyone give some suggestions..
Are you know what is ICOs crowdsale? If you not know can read more in: https://www.smithandcrown.com/what-is-an-ico/

It as a new type IPO and you will buy a token with cheap price + bonus program if investing pre-crowdsale, then waiting listed exchange and you can earning profit with high price than the price you bought from crowdsale. This is a simple define.

I think he means what the value of a token will be, and how the value of a token can increase over time.
csmcc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:13:19 PM

I think he means what the value of a token will be, and how the value of a token can increase over time.

Yes he does.

I asked much the same thing.

Where is the revenue coming from?  Where is the value coming from? How is anyone going to make a good return on this?

I'm not seeing it. If the only (hoped for) revenue then simple ROI will be years off. If ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: