Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY (OLD THREAD)  (Read 87341 times)
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:25:57 AM

How much do you guys want to raise ?

Hey, cap is $40M. Here is the latest update of crowdsale terms.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Updated Whitepaper

Spectiv Crowdsale Update

SIGNAL TOKENS PRICE: $0.50 / SIG

NEW SIGNAL TOKENS RAISE CAP: $40M USD

NEW SIGNAL TOKENS RAISE MIN: $2M USD

Updated Pricing and Bonuses

Due to major fluctuations in Ethereum, we've gotten feedback from the community and our advisors to state our max cap in USD rather than ETH, adjusting the ETH receivable to fit the USD equivalent. Additionally, you will notice that we have materially raised the max cap.

WHY THE CAP HAS BEEN RAISED

The Spectiv platform and Signal Token are built for large-scale interacting networks, which means it is important that we welcome a wide community to join us in the project. We modified the crowdsale structure to allow for more people to participate.

Higher-level funds raised through the crowdsale will be used to support major platform backend needs and outreach efforts. Most notably, this will include data hosting and online marketing. These are fundamental variable expenses that could scale dramatically depending on Spectiv's adoption rate. Raising the crowdsale cap will allow Spectiv to support these expenditures assuming best and worst case scenarios moving forward.

With all this being said, we are not comfortable with the idea of controlling more funds than we can effectively utilize.
As such, we are holding firm to capping the crowdsale and implementing our milestone-based escrow release protocol.

4 Level Capital Raise Structure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:37:48 AM

If ICO is delayed very long, what about the signature agreement that ends in september? Do we have to install signatures very long?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:49:29 PM

If ICO is delayed very long, what about the signature agreement that ends in september? Do we have to install signatures very long?
I think the signature agreement will get delayed too because the money that they will pay from bounty users is depends on the money that they will get from ICO Wink
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:45:34 PM

Still waiting the answer  to my question  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975254.msg20426741#msg20426741 from Spectiv representaive. To put it in concise way: will Spectiv tokens be tradeable on external Exchanges or they are only for internal use inside the platform?

For internal use only on the platform are SPECS. Signals are ERC20 Ethereum blockchain tokens, so you can trade them how you want and if any exchange will list them you would be able to trade them there too.
You should read the whitepaper, it's all there.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

We are officially delaying our token sale and we will have an official new date for when the token will start coming soon! We currently expect that the token sale will start in late September or October. We will have the official date within the next two weeks after we have laid out the planning and established our new timeline.

The reason we are delaying is because there are a series of required steps that we need to achieve in order for the crowdsale to be fully successful. The most important factor in this is the legal structuring of our company and our crowdsale. We cannot do a crowdsale without first having these in order. To accomplish this, we have partnered with ICO consulting experts Sutton Stone and they will be working on setting up the token sale legally, establishing the company structure, assessing the company and token model, and marketing/promotion.

We have also started work on developing the Spectiv platform, and expect to release a demo version for testing within the next 14-21 days! We will work directly with the community for testing this demo and will implement your feedback when developing the Alpha version of the Spectiv platform.

Bounty Implications:
We understand that delaying the crowdsale will require our bounty participants to put in more work, especially the signature campaign members. In order to reward our bounty members for staying with Spectiv during this delay, we have decided to increase the token allocation for the Bounty Campaign by double from 2-4%! We are pulling 2% directly from the management team allocation and will be distributing it to the bounty members! We hope that this will allow our bounty members to stay with our campaign and not change their signature.

Forward questions from my friends :
" Hi, signature bounty manger, I know the ICO date has delayed, but the signature code as well as the Personal Text still remain the wrong date, why not update this information? "
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:54:51 PM

" Hi, signature bounty manger, I know the ICO date has delayed, but the signature code as well as the Personal Text still remain the wrong date, why not update this information? "

According to them, they are not changing the dates at the signature banner and elsewhere because they still don't know the exact date.

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:15:44 PM

So with this delay being official then we can expect to have the demo before it start right? Very good in term of building trust from the investor.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:38:56 PM

So with this delay being official then we can expect to have the demo before it start right? Very good in term of building trust from the investor.

Yep! this delay will help them to release the demo on time before the ICO begin. This is probably the main reason they are delaying the ICO.

the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:07:32 PM

That is true indeed. There are many ICO crowdsales without a product being ready.

NewStar

Activity: 616
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:36:54 PM

Bounty Implications:
We understand that delaying the crowdsale will require our bounty participants to put in more work, especially the signature campaign members. In order to reward our bounty members for staying with Spectiv during this delay, we have decided to increase the token allocation for the Bounty Campaign by double from 2-4%! We are pulling 2% directly from the management team allocation and will be distributing it to the bounty members! We hope that this will allow our bounty members to stay with our campaign and not change their signature.

Okay and no problem sir, i'm very sure and happy with this project, so although there is ICO delay of course we are faithful waiting and will not change our signature code.
The news about the subscription is excellent. By the way, what is the maximum number of participants in the subscription campaign? My friend says that 450 but I can't find a post where you wrote it
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:46:55 PM

According to them, they are not changing the dates at the signature banner and elsewhere because they still don't know the exact date.
Maybe when they decide date they can update the signatures.Although I thing it will not be soon

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:43:54 AM

I hope the ICO according to plan first and nothing delayed, but this may be a good sign that there is a slight problem unresolved, better delay before ICO than later when there are problems or after ICO. Still waiting for next updates.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:31:26 AM

I hope the ICO according to plan first and nothing delayed, but this may be a good sign that there is a slight problem unresolved, better delay before ICO than later when there are problems or after ICO. Still waiting for next updates.
They had decided delay time open crowdsale and increase bounty reward from 2% to 4% for all campaign. So, just can waiting and working our job. I still believe the future of Spectiv because this idea very promising and potential.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:00:54 AM

With the new crowd sale announcement, are you going to change the total number of tokens and the money you are planning to raise as well?
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:05:32 AM

With the new crowd sale announcement, are you going to change the total number of tokens and the money you are planning to raise as well?
No, the date is just shifted further. I don't think they are gonna change the the total tokens or the money.

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:33:14 AM

No, the date is just shifted further. I don't think they are gonna change the the total tokens or the money.
There still no exact date when the ICO will start? I think its too long for this campaign but the project regarding the vr seems good .Hoping to be successful i am waiting of this ico .By the way do Spectivr have a pre-sale before the ico?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Freezingel

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:05:04 PM

There still no exact date when the ICO will start? I think its too long for this campaign but the project regarding the vr seems good .Hoping to be successful i am waiting of this ico .By the way do Spectivr have a pre-sale before the ico?
No exact date yet as for now, it's indeed a long time but it's better to plan it well rather than forcing the ico then have problem along the way. If i remember it right then there will be pre ico.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:21:34 PM

If there will be problems with ICO should be delayed first, rather than ICO running but failed, better to wait. I just saw a big project paying 4% of the total supply, this is very unusual

enunrom

Merit: 265

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

We are officially delaying our token sale and we will have an official new date for when the token will start coming soon! We currently expect that the token sale will start in late September or October. We will have the official date within the next two weeks after we have laid out the planning and established our new timeline.

Translated for Spanish local thread.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

Still waiting the answer  to my question  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975254.msg20426741#msg20426741 from Spectiv representaive. To put it in concise way: will Spectiv tokens be tradeable on external Exchanges or they are only for internal use inside the platform?

For internal use only on the platform are SPECS. Signals are ERC20 Ethereum blockchain tokens, so you can trade them how you want and if any exchange will list them you would be able to trade them there too.
You should read the whitepaper, it's all there.

Thanks, I got it, but still a question open whether there will be an option to exchange SIGS to SPECS and vice versa

It is explained in white paper,it will be possible to buy specs with sigs on platform,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: