Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY (OLD THREAD)  (Read 87341 times)
allora44

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:07:02 AM

This is the correct site, and you completely safe to login. We have already hosted over 150 interested presale participants into the portal. The reason it is being done on our this site is because it is a custom built app by our developer Chris Pena and we hosted it with Heroku for a number of reasons. Overall our biggest goals are security and speed, and we are definitely able to do that through this pre-sale portal. Further, we do not want to the publi to know about the pre-sale, it is exclusive to the Spectiv community and email subscriber. You can login to the portal with the login info that was included in the email.

I hate to say that I do not quite understand the reasoning - can you please elaborate? Heroku is a hosting provider and you are clearly hosting www.spectivvr.com somewhere, why would you not want to keep everything under on roof? This is not the ICO situation where you have to be worried about massive amount of people trying to access the website and potentially crashing your servers.

You say you do not want the public to know about the pre-sale yet there is a clear link on the top of the page at www.spectivvr.com leading to https://spectivvr-presale.herokuapp.com/ - so I am sorry, but your answer does not make any sense. If you are indeed trying to keep it away from the public - why would you put a link to the pre-sale page up there?

I have taken part in one or two ICOs and not one ever has done the procedure so over email like you have - sending passwords, ETH addresses and all the required information. Should you be doing that if you really are worried about security?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:32:19 PM

This is the correct site, and you completely safe to login. We have already hosted over 150 interested presale participants into the portal. The reason it is being done on our this site is because it is a custom built app by our developer Chris Pena and we hosted it with Heroku for a number of reasons. Overall our biggest goals are security and speed, and we are definitely able to do that through this pre-sale portal. Further, we do not want to the publi to know about the pre-sale, it is exclusive to the Spectiv community and email subscriber. You can login to the portal with the login info that was included in the email.

I hate to say that I do not quite understand the reasoning - can you please elaborate? Heroku is a hosting provider and you are clearly hosting www.spectivvr.com somewhere, why would you not want to keep everything under on roof? This is not the ICO situation where you have to be worried about massive amount of people trying to access the website and potentially crashing your servers.

You say you do not want the public to know about the pre-sale yet there is a clear link on the top of the page at www.spectivvr.com leading to https://spectivvr-presale.herokuapp.com/ - so I am sorry, but your answer does not make any sense. If you are indeed trying to keep it away from the public - why would you put a link to the pre-sale page up there?

I have taken part in one or two ICOs and not one ever has done the procedure so over email like you have - sending passwords, ETH addresses and all the required information. Should you be doing that if you really are worried about security?

We originally wanted to host on presale.spectivvr.com , but we had issues with our domain providers. We needed to get SSL security verification for the subdomain in a very short time frame, and our original domain provider, Bluehost, actually had problems on their end for which they have offered us a full refund. To make a long story short, we were just having a problem getting the SSL security certification for the presale subdomain in the time we needed it. So we chose to go with the Heroku domain.

It's not that we don't want people to know about the presale - but yes, participating in the presale is limited to our early supporter email list. We put the link at the top of the main site so token purchasers have a second place to confirm legitimacy of the portal link.

This contribution period is not an ICO - it is a high-bonus presale engagement between Spectiv and its early supporters. This means there is no smart contract for this contribution period. This is why we gave all purchasers the opportunity to enter a SAFT agreement with us. The SAFT that our members signed in their portal legally obligates us to send them Signal Tokens at the time of the Spectiv crowdsale. All purchasers who participate in this presale opportunity are represented by our third party legal consultants, Sutton Stone. Since this presale does not have a smart contract tied to it, we have to implement our own system for responsible transaction accounting. Sutton Stone has arranged for global accounting firm Baker Tilly to audit all transactions before any funds are withdrawn. Please feel free to email Sutton Stone for third party verification on the Spectiv presale process: hello@suttonstone.com. One thing we can assure you of now is that our presale procedure is absolutely secure and has not come close to compromise on any front. All information exchanged via email cannot be used to harm any presale participant in any way. The only sensitive information exchanged is in our portal. The portal uses the latest standards in password encryption and session security. Our database is hosted and secured by Compose which utilizes TLS/SSL encryption for data while running on a private VLAN. We have done this to ensure that everyone participating in the presale will not have any of their information leaked or compromised.

You should not send information about sales via email, because a lot of scam through email, but I'm sure project spectivvr not scam, just in case

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:36:01 PM

I think the project will be interesting. Time will tell

Exactly. Make your decision for an investment and then give it time. It is most often the only reasonable strategy to trade highly speculative coins of ambitious projects. That being said, I am giving this a chance!

You know that the project was postponed, right? We will have to wait for more time to see what's gonna happen. They post improvements and developments here which is good for the people. They created the demo I think and this will be proof of concept.

I wasn't criticizing the project at all. I am all for well-considered decisions and if postponing helps finding the right path to take, then that was a great decision.
I agree with your opinion. with delay to find the right path. Hopefully in the future this project can be a big and successful. hope there good luck

We understand the hesitation in accepting our delay, but we need you to trust that this is the only choice we have. We did not delay because want to delay, but rather we are delaying because we are setting up the required legal infrastructure for our company and token sale. We will continually update everyone on what we are working on, but I can ensure that this is the best possible case for what we are doing.

I absolutely trust you on that one. Rather do it this way than with overwhelming uncertainty about critical aspects of the project. For me, it is all good.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
cointerstrike

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:07:15 AM

You are active here but many people in your bounty campaign have been victims. Will the stakes earned be distributed to bounty participants ? Even if they exit the bounty program
allora44

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:04:50 AM

We appreciate your concerns about our project, and we want to clarify a lot of the assumptions that you are making. Many of these assumptions are blatantly incorrect, so I will answer each of your questions or concerns individually. Hopefully this will clear things up for everyone who is interested in Spectiv. Thank you for your support!

1. Allowing early buying for a 100% bonus:

No funds have been raised yet...

We have been in discussions with a handful of buyers who have shown interest in being involved in Spectiv early. We have not followed through with these buyers because we are setting up the legal structure to allow us to handle early purchases, this will be done through a SAFT agreement. Now that we have this setup, we are actually planning to send out an email to everyone on our email list to allow them to participate in this raise if they would like. This email will be sent out next week.  This is not a private collection of funds, but will be very limited and have certain requirements for participating.

We will only sell a maximum of $200K worth of Signal Tokens in this early sell. These funds will be strictly used to allow us to spend a significantly higher budget on marketing. This will benefit everyone involved in Spectiv, so there is no reason to denounce it. We will always make public any funds that we do raise, as any other respectable project has done. We are not desperate for these funds and will still execute a successful token sale without them, but if we do raise these early funds, their impact on the token sale will be nothing but positive.

As a note, the token sale had already been delayed when these discussions started. There was never a time when we were asking for money with only weeks before the crowdsale because it was already delayed.

The above is one of your messages from mid-august, in which you state you are only seeking to raise $200k. Yet with the min buy set at 20 ETH, you should only require you to raise approx 670 EHT ($300 price level). But you mention in one of the most recent messages that you already have about 150 participants. So you should have raised $900k at least (150 20 x $300).

I have received another email asking me to contribute urgently - which smells of desperation.

Thank you and good luck, but I will be avoiding this one.

BonTonPlease

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:09:36 AM

You are active here but many people in your bounty campaign have been victims. Will the stakes earned be distributed to bounty participants ? Even if they exit the bounty program

What are you specifically referring to? Have bounties been held back for no reason or what?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:08:58 AM

They will be distributing tokens to participants only if they have completed the minimum requirement for the campaign like 50 posts for signature campaign.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:12:48 AM

I don't know why again you are conducting pre-sale even after looking for legal aspects. Telling some thing different and coming back again for pre-sale and again ICO will be in the Month of December so people should wait for the token in the year 2018. I don't know why you people are doing all these things holding people for more than 4 months in your hands.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:14:44 PM

China,Japan,India,Singapore are going to regulate ico,SEC didnt say his last word,it is much better to have done everything legal and safe instead of facing problems after ico

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:12:00 PM

China,Japan,India,Singapore are going to regulate ico,SEC didnt say his last word,it is much better to have done everything legal and safe instead of facing problems after ico

I would say it would be a lot of time for these countries to regulate ICO.US and China are going to scrutinize each and every one which does not go through the process and rest other countries still does not have made a status of whether BTC would be legal.I am of the opinion ,I would take a year or so for other countries to follow US and China

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:14:26 PM

Do you send email to all spectiv customers?
Because most hackers use this way to get some coins
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:18:54 PM

If 60% of the total supply has a hard stamp of 40 million dollars, then 100% token sigs have a stamp of 66 million dollars.
And 3% of the $ 66 million is 2 million dollars, and spectiv has a target of at least $ 2 million, if 2 million dollars is collected, will the bounty prize still be 3%?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:07:30 AM

any news from the team to when will resume the ico of spectv? the last time we talked by the manager, he said around october.. did they changed it? or not at all?
maybe in December, it had changed several times, anyway, it doesnt matter much if the team are doing real work, people would rather a feasible project than just a concept to raise money
As far as i know they not changed it the resume of campaign will be on october 20 this year and the pre-sale and main ICO  is on december. Read previous informations in the thread for more clear answers.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:58:15 AM

On my gmail account I noticed an email from dylan@spectivvr.com 3 days ago titled "Spectiv Presale Registration - Action Required" with link to https://spectivvr-presale.herokuapp.com/ with my login and pass generated.
It says I have time to Thursday, August 31st at 11:59pm but I just registrated right now September 3rd. So will it work for me or not?

BonTonPlease

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:23:11 AM

any news from the team to when will resume the ico of spectv? the last time we talked by the manager, he said around october.. did they changed it? or not at all?
maybe in December, it had changed several times, anyway, it doesnt matter much if the team are doing real work, people would rather a feasible project than just a concept to raise money
As far as i know they not changed it the resume of campaign will be on october 20 this year and the pre-sale and main ICO  is on december. Read previous informations in the thread for more clear answers.

Is everything for now put on pause so to say?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:30:49 AM

Yes, because they are planning to launch and ICO to secure that it will become successful with the partnership of some company of advisor towards cryptocurrency and in order to complete the timeline they extend the campaign and the ICO was move in November and December.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:59:17 AM

As far as i know they not changed it the resume of campaign will be on october 20 this year and the pre-sale and main ICO  is on december. Read previous informations in the thread for more clear answers.

Yes, because they are planning to launch and ICO to secure that it will become successful with the partnership of some company of advisor towards cryptocurrency and in order to complete the timeline they extend the campaign and the ICO was move in November and December.

So what about presale, is it ended, extended or paused?

SpectivVR (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:23:47 PM

I understand the concern from the community, but we have mentioned several times that we are working on this project as hard as ever. As for the public token sale, it is currently scheduled to launch on December 8th.

We did just run our pre-sale which was exclusive for the community, so it was only offered to Spectiv email subscribers. Our goal is to ensure that our supporters are able to contribute this project, and we guarantee that we will work towards getting everyone interested involved. We are very excited to make an official announcement on the results of our pre-sale later this week, so if you are not signed up for our email list, then make sure to sign up at Spectivvr.com.

Also, if you were not able to participate in the presale for any reason, you will be able to participate early in the public token sale. The way we are doing this is by offering priority access to the token sale for all Spectiv email subscribers. So again, make sure to sign up for the email list.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:40:41 PM

As far as i know they not changed it the resume of campaign will be on october 20 this year and the pre-sale and main ICO  is on december. Read previous informations in the thread for more clear answers.

So what about presale, is it ended, extended or paused?

At this point the presale is closed off to any new applications, so no one else will be able to enter it. I apologize if you were not able to be involved, but you will still be able to participate in the public token sale this coming December.

But today I could create/login account on spectivvr-presale.herokuapp.com with my login pass I have got in email previously from dylan@spectivvr.com
So can I use this account and generate ETH address or I shouldn't do that?

ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:21:38 AM

ah, ok mates. atleast we have a certain date to wait now.. but the pre sale ang the token sale is two months gap? why so far?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: