Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will I be Jr. Member?  (Read 415 times)
Dvd1989 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:10:38 AM

Hi guys,

I have been stuck on activity 28 (Newbie) for many hours now. Is that normal? I'm on 68 posts and 21 hours activity.

Hope someone can help!

Kind regards,

Dvd1989

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:24:22 AM

Wait for your activity to update. You can look at it tomorrow and post atleast one so your activity would be updated. You will surely be a Jr Member when your activity updates that is 28 (your current activity) + 14 (next update) = 42 activity. You might want to consider reading the pinned post and read for better understanding.

P.S. The activity updates every 2 weeks and this week it will update then you will wait again for 2 weeks particularly tuesday but surely wednesday.
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:36:51 AM

Wait for your activity to update. You can look at it tomorrow and post atleast one so your activity would be updated. You will surely be a Jr Member when your activity updates that is 28 (your current activity) + 14 (next update) = 42 activity. You might want to consider reading the pinned post and read for better understanding.

P.S. The activity updates every 2 weeks and this week it will update then you will wait again for 2 weeks particularly tuesday but surely wednesday.

Thanks for your reply.

If you don't mind, I have another small question: i'm a big fan of the "show new replies to your post" function. Although, I have posted on some threads that I don't care for anymore. But now they keep popping up in the overvieuw of "new replies". Can I switch it off?
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:44:31 AM

Thanks for your reply.

If you don't mind, I have another small question: i'm a big fan of the "show new replies to your post" function. Although, I have posted on some threads that I don't care for anymore. But now they keep popping up in the overvieuw of "new replies". Can I switch it off?

You can by clicking unwatch at the right. One is on the top and the other is on the bottom. Also if you post a reply, you have options to choose from for which you can personally look what those are (Additional Options...) below the reply box on the left.
Dvd1989 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:53:36 AM

Thanks for your reply.

You can by clicking unwatch at the right. One is on the top and the other is on the bottom. Also if you post a reply, you have options to choose from for which you can personally look what those are (Additional Options...) below the reply box on the left.

Much appreciated!
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

This is well explained, I had the same problem before and failed to read the thread about activities and posting and about the 2 week interval for where it'll update the 14 activities. My suggestion too is that if your on your laptop or phone, you could set your calendar evey 2 weeks and check around Wednesday if your activity increased.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
HaydenBruin

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 03:59:02 PM

Do not spam this forum to just become Junior Member.

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: