Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 [1093] 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 ... 1154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [4+ EH] Slush Pool (slushpool.com); Overt AsicBoost; World First Mining Pool  (Read 4381799 times)
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 10:27:00 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 02:01:55 AM by organofcorti

EDIT  corroboration with block withholders  Slush never came out with the type of miners and software being used to attack the pool in which he stated he had communication with the attackers. In which many miners lost btc since it went on for months! Check his blog posts. That alone .. withholding crucial info from the community makes him anything but legitimate!
IIRC he did say that it was custom software, which suggests to me that any such information would be totally irrelevant.

Well thats not for you to decide is it.. Its relevant for some and that should be enough

So whenever *some* of the pool want information, slush should divulge it? If anything is relevant to anyone, slush should provide it? That's not how privacy works, bud.

By the number and type of posts you write it's obvious you have a bone to pick here, but if you don't argue logically you're not doing your cause any favours -- you just seem angry and volatile.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simonpeter35

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:34:15 AM

Maybe yesterday we had so many blocks. The pool couldn't handle it. lol
bilabonic

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:29:50 AM

Well it's still showing 46 Years 4 Months........lol

It's still finding blocks ??

Is there a BETTER pool that has a good interface as i need to remotely monitor miners as most are remote from me and need resetting at times.

Cheers

BTC - 1Ayax24aAU8c1xwAakK94DVDkm4kbfZ8Ch
welshy9

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 11:32:26 AM

looks ike the webfront is being updated theres also a Hash Rate Proof not sure if its new but i havent seen it before
Hash Rate Proof

hash Rate Proof
What is Hash Rate Proof?

Hash Rate Proof is a method developed by Slush pool with the aim to prove that total hash rate of the pool declared by pool operator is accurate.
Why is such Proof useful?

Until recently independent third party verification of hash rate which the pool has been publishing was not possible. Bitcoin miners have had to trust the pool operator to be honest. But we have decided to be even more transparent and start to publish more comprehensive data. Such transparency and more comprehensive data-set will allow everyone to answer following questions and do some interesting data investigations as well.

Have you ever wondered if the hash rate of the pool is accurate and pool does not cheat the miners on payouts?
    Did you experienced "Bad Luck" period with the pool and questioned the pool operator's honesty?
    Would you like to check the pool "luck" on different difficulty levels?
    Are you interested in quite exact distribution of BIP voting (which we plan to release in near future)?
    and more to come

more can be found here

https://slushpool.com/help/#!/manual/hashrate-proof

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.com:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - @Cryptoman82 - - - - Add me on skype - cryptominers.online
Herv12

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:48:24 AM

Well it's still showing 46 Years 4 Months........lol

It's still finding blocks ??

Is there a BETTER pool that has a good interface as i need to remotely monitor miners as most are remote from me and need resetting at times.

Cheers
it depends on what you are looking for. Before i was thinking slush was the best, but now i use kano.

put some miners on Kano, and take time to understand, you will see. Interface isn't beautiful, but when you undestand as it works, it's better than slush and give you more informations.

There is no secret information on Kano, all is published (who win block...).

Be careful when you name your miners, because name will be use to group them to have lot vision on graph. Name of miner needs to begin by the groupinf text.

Exemple: if you want to group by model name should be .S3_WORKER1, .S7_Worker10 ...

Sir Alan

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:49:36 AM

It appears that most of the glitches in the new dashboard layout have been fixed, although the 'Time since' box is still not updating automatically.

When I reported the bugs I also suggested that the reward value fields should display any least significant zeros, as I described in an earlier post; I cannot yet be sure if this has been done, but I suspect it has because the payout threshold field now has the full eight decimal places.

1Eeyore17YeHrbJW5Q3pSdV8sXujkdrrFc
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:25:44 PM

EDIT  corroboration with block withholders  Slush never came out with the type of miners and software being used to attack the pool in which he stated he had communication with the attackers. In which many miners lost btc since it went on for months! Check his blog posts. That alone .. withholding crucial info from the community makes him anything but legitimate!
IIRC he did say that it was custom software, which suggests to me that any such information would be totally irrelevant.

Well thats not for you to decide is it.. Its relevant for some and that should be enough

So whenever *some* of the pool want information, slush should divulge it? If anything is relevant to anyone, slush should provide it? That's not how privacy works, bud.

By the number and type of posts you write it's obvious you have a bone to pick here, but if you don't argue logically you're not doing your cause any favours -- you just seem angry and volatile.

http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-10th-2016-mining-pool-statistics.html
http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-17th-2016-mining-pool-statistics.html
http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-24th-2016-mining-pool-statistics.html

i like how he only goes back 250 blocks lmao.. i wonder why.. Its not until the few months back when he had a stretch of 5 months of fuckups.. thats what im aggravated about.. he ignored us for a long time before bothering to come here and post even after i posted to facebook.. Now like i said it appears he got his shit together.. but looking at the stats you provide the clear picture shows up(26 weeks and 52 weeks!).  Just the last month great luck has he recovered the bad stats this pool had for over 6 months.... No bone to pick.. i had dropped this thread a long time ago.. but people keep coming on here bitching about the pool.(ive quit following this thread). Just move already to kano and problem solved.. I dont shill for him this is about money RIGHT? and his pool pays the best of the entire network.. its a no brainer.

PS  a simple hey guys i fucked up and its all fixed now would have sufficed.. But the attitude i get(and continue to get) is he dont give two fucks.. He got plenty of miners that apparently blind follow and dont care about profits.. Hard to believe in this industry Huh  I think his following now is mostly due to him allowing so many options for bitcoin path lol.  Im sure the system can handle about 20 more ports/wallets for all the different Bips Grin
Anyway  ive put myself out here enough on this matter.. To each their own..Peace and prosperity to all:)

Best Regards

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 02:48:59 PM

http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-10th-2016-mining-pool-statistics.html
http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-17th-2016-mining-pool-statistics.html
http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-24th-2016-mining-pool-statistics.html

i like how he only goes back 250 blocks lmao.. i wonder why.. Its not until the few months back when he had a stretch of 5 months of fuckups.. thats what im aggravated about.. he ignored us for a long time before bothering to come here and post even after i posted to facebook.. Now like i said it appears he got his shit together.. but looking at the stats you provide the clear picture shows up(26 weeks and 52 weeks!).  Just the last month great luck has he recovered the bad stats this pool had for over 6 months.... No bone to pick.. i had dropped this thread a long time ago.. but people keep coming on here bitching about the pool.(ive quit following this thread). Just move already to kano and problem solved.. I dont shill for him this is about money RIGHT? and his pool pays the best of the entire network.. its a no brainer.

PS  a simple hey guys i fucked up and its all fixed now would have sufficed.. But the attitude i get(and continue to get) is he dont give two fucks.. He got plenty of miners that apparently blind follow and dont care about profits.. Hard to believe in this industry Huh  I think his following now is mostly due to him allowing so many options for bitcoin path lol.  Im sure the system can handle about 20 more ports/wallets for all the different Bips Grin
Anyway  ive put myself out here enough on this matter.. To each their own..Peace and prosperity to all:)

Best Regards

That's not really a response to my (rhetorical) question.

d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:28:12 PM

PS  a simple hey guys i fucked up and its all fixed now would have sufficed.. But the attitude i get(and continue to get) is he dont give two fucks.. He got plenty of miners that apparently blind follow and dont care about profits.. Hard to believe in this industry Huh  I think his following now is mostly due to him allowing so many options for bitcoin path lol.  Im sure the system can handle about 20 more ports/wallets for all the different Bips Grin
Anyway  ive put myself out here enough on this matter.. To each their own..Peace and prosperity to all:)

Best Regards

Itll have to suffice  Kiss I've wasted more than enough on this yet another half ass attempt at a Bitcoin "service".  Constructive Critisism usually ends up getting the most accomplished. Esp when it's in the open.  If we just keep allowing half assed attempts the Bitcoin will only ever be that.  A half assed attempt at something that could have been great.  I'd still argue China has way way too many along with the early adopters.  Kinda defeats the whole purpose of distributed wealth.  But that's a whole other can of worms. 

Ps. A great way of handling situations can be learned with the handling of the recent shapeshift hack.  Openess is key!

Best regards
Doug

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 05:25:23 AM

Best Regards

Itll have to suffice  Kiss I've wasted more than enough on this yet another half ass attempt at a Bitcoin "service".  Constructive Critisism usually ends up getting the most accomplished. Esp when it's in the open.  If we just keep allowing half assed attempts the Bitcoin will only ever be that.  A half assed attempt at something that could have been great.  I'd still argue China has way way too many along with the early adopters.  Kinda defeats the whole purpose of distributed wealth.  But that's a whole other can of worms. 

Ps. A great way of handling situations can be learned with the handling of the recent shapeshift hack.  Openess is key!

Best regards
Doug

Transparency is key, yes. However you were advocating that a minority dictate privacy policy for the majority, which is different.

bilabonic

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:49:49 AM

looks ike the webfront is being updated theres also a Hash Rate Proof not sure if its new but i havent seen it before
Hash Rate Proof

hash Rate Proof
What is Hash Rate Proof?

Hash Rate Proof is a method developed by Slush pool with the aim to prove that total hash rate of the pool declared by pool operator is accurate.
Why is such Proof useful?

Until recently independent third party verification of hash rate which the pool has been publishing was not possible. Bitcoin miners have had to trust the pool operator to be honest. But we have decided to be even more transparent and start to publish more comprehensive data. Such transparency and more comprehensive data-set will allow everyone to answer following questions and do some interesting data investigations as well.

Have you ever wondered if the hash rate of the pool is accurate and pool does not cheat the miners on payouts?
    Did you experienced "Bad Luck" period with the pool and questioned the pool operator's honesty?
    Would you like to check the pool "luck" on different difficulty levels?
    Are you interested in quite exact distribution of BIP voting (which we plan to release in near future)?
    and more to come

more can be found here

https://slushpool.com/help/#!/manual/hashrate-proof

I have noticed that in the last 12 days that my payout at every 2 days is now always 0.0079xxxx, before that it was ALWAYS 0.009xxxxx.

I am running at about 17.6TH.

Erumara

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I mine because math

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:10:57 PM

I have noticed that in the last 12 days that my payout at every 2 days is now always 0.0079xxxx, before that it was ALWAYS 0.009xxxxx.

Please elaborate, those numbers make absolutely zero sense. 100% luck you should be making ~0.09856 every two days, down from ~0.11264 every 2 days due to difficulty change on Apr 14.

Always hashing for the community. Oh, and dollars.
QuadrigaCX -Your North American Exchange- https://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=h0een92jnww3mhxsekv3mqau -Get Verified Today!
bilabonic

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:42:39 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 07:00:00 PM by bilabonic

Please elaborate, those numbers make absolutely zero sense. 100% luck you should be making ~0.09856 every two days, down from ~0.11264 every 2 days due to difficulty change on Apr 14.

I will have to answer that question in detail later as 6 of my miners (6Th) went offline and i have only turned them back on about 1.5 hours ago.

BUT usually when i connect back to the pool the scoring hashrate usually matches the miners hashrate BUT they are ALL but one running at 0.16 Huh? I have not altered ANY details !!!!!

One of the miners is showing a scoring hashrate of over 6Th Huh? The machines are all 1Th.......

NEVER  came across this before.....

The scoring hashrate on the main dashboard is correct (17.5Th) BUT the individual miner hashrate is not ??

The ones that have been off for a few hours are the DADS_

Any ideas ??

beltsniffer

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:46:36 PM

I will have to answer that question in detail later as 6 of my miners (6Th) went offline and i have only turned them back on about 1.5 hours ago.

BUT usually when i connect back to the pool the scoring hashrate usually matches the miners hashrate BUT they are ALL but one running at 0.16 Huh? I have not altered ANY details !!!!!

One of the miners is showing a scoring hashrate of over 6Th Huh? The machines are all 1Th.......

The scoring hashrate on the main dashboard is correct (17.5Th) BUT the individual miner hashrate is not ??

Any ideas ??
Sounds like those 6 miners are all pointed to the same worker name.
bilabonic

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:18:07 PM

Any ideas ??
Sounds like those 6 miners are all pointed to the same worker name.

That could be it, i added th tag DADS_ to the worker name on the workers page of the pool BUT this was last week.

I have not altered any of the miner details though....

I will remove the DADS_ prefix reference and add it to LABELS section for reference.

Thanks

xman77

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:09:30 AM

SLUSH POOL IS HOT! Smiley DOUBLE TIME!
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:31:07 AM

Wow...after everything there are still people mining Slush ?!?

This is called "an inertia".

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
bilabonic

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:18:24 AM

Wow...after everything there are still people mining Slush ?!?

This is called "an inertia".

I used to mine on P2Pool BUT had no remote access or any way of monitoring my miners, some Dragon/LKETC miners just stop for some reason and need restarting. I did leave an old netbook on the local network with Teamviewer installed but it got nicked...lol

I only use Slush for it's great interface, even though i only get around just over 0.1 BTC every 2 days at 17.6Th.

Roll Eyes

Sierra8561

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:37:53 PM

Slush is rolling lately congrats.
bilabonic

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:47:47 PM

Slush is rolling lately congrats.

Estimated Daily Reward
0.04780268  BTC
 Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 [1093] 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 ... 1154 »
  Print  

Jump to: