Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 [757] 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 1154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [4+ EH] Slush Pool (slushpool.com); Overt AsicBoost; World First Mining Pool  (Read 4381856 times)
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:36:32 PM

Still no movement on block 286444 for me.

If anyone with any influence is reading this... please fix this block so I can get my payout and leave this shit-show of a pool for good.

This place went downhill in a damn hurry.

286444 looks ok for me. Are you sure you was mining at the time? Nice way to get some help by the way, "shit-show of a pool" - that should do it...

donations not accepted
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johncabat

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:48:40 PM

Ever since Slush withdrew from offering support in this thread I felt it wise to leave the pool.
A private trouble ticket system is no replacement for public, transparent and open community discussion of problems that may affect many people.
Previously I left BTCMine when the operator went AWOL from the pool thread.

Personally I benchmark any pool on the support its operator offers through this forum.
Worth thinking about guys and gals.
CheeseSammich

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:10:13 PM

If anyone with any influence is reading this... please fix this block so I can get my payout and leave this shit-show of a pool for good.

286444 looks ok for me. Are you sure you was mining at the time? Nice way to get some help by the way, "shit-show of a pool" - that should do it...

Good for you... I'm glad your account is all fine.   How exactly does that help me?

Yes, I'm sure I was mining at the time.  81000 shares on that particular block.  My reward for that block should be 0.00056188, and it shows that in statistics.
However... it's still showing up in my Unconfirmed Rewards bucket preventing me from taking a .01 BTC automatic payout.  It should have been moved to Confirmed Rewards hours ago.

And I'm sorry if "shit-show" offends you.   However, when your trouble tickets and emails all go ignored, you tend to get a little frustrated with lack of support.
I just want my BTC payout and I'm gone.... then you won't need to subject yourselves to my childish rants.

Sad thing for this pool is that I'm definitely not alone.  
Namnuta

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:41:45 PM

Good for you... I'm glad your account is all fine.   How exactly does that help me?

Yes, I'm sure I was mining at the time.  81000 shares on that particular block.  My reward for that block should be 0.00056188, and it shows that in statistics.
However... it's still showing up in my Unconfirmed Rewards bucket preventing me from taking a .01 BTC automatic payout.  It should have been moved to Confirmed Rewards hours ago.

And I'm sorry if "shit-show" offends you.   However, when your trouble tickets and emails all go ignored, you tend to get a little frustrated with lack of support.
I just want my BTC payout and I'm gone.... then you won't need to subject yourselves to my childish rants.

As someone who has been with this pool a very very long time, it will get solved. Relax, start mining at your other pool and your stats will get sorted. You obviously have not been here very long if this is your first issue such as this. But they all get resolved, and slush is still my best paying pool vs others i have tried. There is a reason pool hoppers come back Wink

And i am sorry, but a reward of .00056188 is nothing to get frustrated about, so chill, leave and never come back. Have fun at the other Shit-Shows such as eclippse MC, LMAO
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 09:45:39 PM

As someone who has been with this pool a very very long time, it will get solved. Relax, start mining at your other pool and your stats will get sorted. You obviously have not been here very long if this is your first issue such as this. But they all get resolved, and slush is still my best paying pool vs others i have tried. There is a reason pool hoppers come back Wink

Because that's how pool hopping works - you stay for the first 5-10% of a round (depending on various factors) and then leave to mine somewhere else. Then you return at the start of the next round.

And i am sorry, but a reward of .00056188 is nothing to get frustrated about, so chill, leave and never come back. Have fun at the other Shit-Shows such as eclippse MC, LMAO

Would you like to explain why you think Slush is better then Eclipse? Just saying it's so doesn't make it so. You should  note that Eclipse has a hopper proof reward method so there's no impetus to pool hop there.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:56:03 PM

Because that's how pool hopping works - you stay for the first 5-10% of a round (depending on various factors) and then leave to mine somewhere else. Then you return at the start of the next round.

Would you like to explain why you think Slush is better then Eclipse? Just saying it's so doesn't make it so. You should  note that Eclipse has a hopper proof reward method so there's no impetus to pool hop there.

Hey organ, nice to see you hovering around. Classic 'processing' thread. Slush is better than eclipse though because eclipse is just a java development environment (although a very good one) but slush is a delicious melting ice cube mess... which would you rather on a hot summer day?

donations not accepted
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 09:59:32 PM

Would you like to explain why you think Slush is better then Eclipse? Just saying it's so doesn't make it so. You should  note that Eclipse has a hopper proof reward method so there's no impetus to pool hop there.

Hey organ, nice to see you hovering around. Classic 'processing' thread. Slush is better than eclipse though because eclipse is just a java development environment (although a very good one) but slush is a delicious melting ice cube mess... which would you rather on a hot summer day?

I actually experienced an eclipse when I was a kid - it got cold pretty quickly.

It's easier to make a slushy than an eclipse, though.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
CheeseSammich

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:00:35 PM

And i am sorry, but a reward of .00056188 is nothing to get frustrated about, so chill, leave and never come back.

My confirmed reward is .00989 right now... so this measly little amount is preventing my permanent departure from this pool.
I'm already mining elsewhere.  
My frustration comes from lack of support and acknowledgment that there's a problem.

No response to tickets.
No response to email.
No response on their Facebook page.
No response here.
Fail.
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:42:11 PM

And i am sorry, but a reward of .00056188 is nothing to get frustrated about, so chill, leave and never come back.

My confirmed reward is .00989 right now... so this measly little amount is preventing my permanent departure from this pool.
I'm already mining elsewhere.  
My frustration comes from lack of support and acknowledgment that there's a problem.

No response to tickets.
No response to email.
No response on their Facebook page.
No response here.
Fail.

jump ship, call it a day and move on already.  luck will eventually change...but by then difficulty may jump 2 times more.  as is, it's been crappy for past 3 weeks (with exclusion of maybe 2 great days).   

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
necro_nemesis

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:47:58 PM

Hi all,

since the bitcointalk has been hacked few months ago I temporary lost the access to this forum. Now the access is recovered, but I'm not planning to continue with the pool support in this thread anymore, for more reasons. Mostly as newbies cannot post here, it cannot work as a full customer support; I've received many complains about this particularly. Then, it is spaghetti-style forum and it is very hard to follow the discussion.

Few days ago we started official pool support ticket system at http://support.bitcoin.cz. This support system is integrated also with support@bitcoin.cz, so writing an email to support@bitcoin.cz is the right place if you need authorized reply from one of pool admins anytime soon. Right now we're processing quite long backlog of emails there, but our target is to reply to all tickets in 24 hours. On http://support.bitcoin.cz is also knowledge base where we're filling more and more Q&A every day.

I would like to invite you also to IRC #mining.bitcoin.cz, where is quite many people online, ready to chat and provide basic help with all the stuff.

I'll leave this thread open for unofficial discussion, but it is out of my time possibilities to follow the discussion here.

Recommend anyone having issues read the first post in the forum on how to address them.
dlefevre

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:55:14 PM

I actually experienced an eclipse when I was a kid - it got cold pretty quickly.

More like cool...

"All that you touch and all that you'll see,
All that you taste... all you feel..." 

"Eclipse"
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:12:25 PM

More like cool...

you sure you were not on ecstasy  ?

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
necro_nemesis

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:13:13 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 12:35:05 AM by necro_nemesis

More like cool...

you sure you were not on ecstasy  ?

Acid or Angel Dust would be a more appropriate hallucinogen when discussing Floyd.
CheeseSammich

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:36:46 AM

And more fail by Slush's pool.
Block 286486 is doing the same thing as 286444.
Confirmed in Statistics screen, but still showing up Unconfirmed in My Account.

Ridiculous.
CheeseSammich

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:15:06 AM

And more fail by Slush's pool.
Block 286486 is doing the same thing as 286444.
Confirmed in Statistics screen, but still showing up Unconfirmed in My Account.

Ridiculous.

And we can now add 286500 to the list for good measure.
dburdett84

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:09:03 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 02:36:52 AM by dburdett84

With the issues continuing to mount, and questions going ignored, no matter what form of submission is used, I am really thinking about pulling and moving on to another pool.  I have been with this pool since 9/8/2011, and I am struggling with this choice as this was the first and only place I have ever mined.  I built my entire setup right now just from seeing the payouts rise as I add more hardware. This is only a hobby for me, but for it to continually be worth it, it would be nice if Slush would step up to the plate and tell us what is going on.  I have tried to seek help from him in every method I can think of.

From rewards showing up in stats and then not being counted towards my confirmed or unconfirmed, to rewards showing in unconfirmed and then disappearing once they are confirmed, to a few of my rewards not only showing up as an estimated 1/100th of the normal but they were paid out at that rate as well.

If anyone else has any idea of what is going on, if it will get resolved and potential time frame I would greatly appreciate it.

**Should I take my 2Thash/s and move on?**
CheeseSammich

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:27:18 AM

And i am sorry, but a reward of .00056188 is nothing to get frustrated about

It's triple that now.   Two more unanswered emails and two more unanswered trouble tickets.
Can I be frustrated yet?
http://i59.tinypic.com/152mknq.gif
Sonya

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:35:07 AM

I messaged them about these issues last night. Today they replied saying the issue was fixed.. Yet I'm not receiving anything at all for my shares.. I've been mining nonstop for days and really have no clue how many blocks I've missed payout on, and starting to wonder if they'll ever fix the issue.
greenalliancegroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:59:57 AM

Slush's pool has the best pay out compare to the other pools out there. Every pool has there issues. I run 1.8 TH/S system and Slush has given me the best results so far. I really like all pools. Slush has been my number #1 favorite.
CheeseSammich

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:05:26 AM

Slush's pool has the best pay out compare to the other pools out there. Every pool has there issues. I run 1.8 TH/S system and Slush has given me the best results so far. I really like all pools. Slush has been my number #1 favorite.

Slush's pool gave me the best results too... until they didn't.
Now I have no results.
Pages: « 1 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 [757] 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 1154 »
  Print  

Jump to: