Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 [919] 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... 1154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [4+ EH] Slush Pool (slushpool.com); Overt AsicBoost; World First Mining Pool  (Read 4381856 times)
cris12821

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:42:53 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 12:00:56 AM by cris12821

Cripes,I'm dumbfounded,, I left CEX to come here about 3 months ago and was making over 6 dollars a block.
At that price I needed 2+ blocks to cover my power costs.  now I need just over 4 blocks to cover my nut.
When the hashing skyrocketed a few days ago I  would have need 10 blocks to break even.
With the historical average being 4-5 or 5-6 depending on whos doing the math this place has suddenly gone by the wayside.
With just over $3.00 a block there is no way I can make money here anymore.

So unless BTC jumps dramatically I'm afraid our days are done here.

My suggestion to everyboby here is to take a good look at your costs and be honest with yourself.
Are you REALLY making a profit or just hoping things will get better.

If the huge hash jump last weekend is any  indication as to what is about to happen when these monster machines come on line next month
I think you better start getting your E-bay ads ready, I know I am.
Later
Bob

Its all about looking at it like the stock market.  High highs and low lows.    

I may have started mining to early.  But iv got 2.4th/s for pretty much $400 CAD.    With the cost if my kW/h at .08 makes easy to make money back.   While running half my miners also onbfree electricity max over clock.

I think there's still tons of profit to be made just requires more hashing speed or more time consumption.   In a matter of 1 day pretty much i made .08 btc    I think.   1 day and 5-10 hrs iv now made .105 btc.    

at this point in mining this will prove who the real miners are.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Idk how precise this is.   But here's some bad/good news

Next difficulty retarget occurs at block 322559.0 (eta 10.2 days): 33833345698.3 / +13.4% [est.]

Give Respect , Get Respect
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sjc1490

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:32:30 AM

Cripes,I'm dumbfounded,, I left CEX to come here about 3 months ago and was making over 6 dollars a block.
At that price I needed 2+ blocks to cover my power costs.  now I need just over 4 blocks to cover my nut.
When the hashing skyrocketed a few days ago I  would have need 10 blocks to break even.
With the historical average being 4-5 or 5-6 depending on whos doing the math this place has suddenly gone by the wayside.

My suggestion to everyboby here is to take a good look at your costs and be honest with yourself.

If the huge hash jump last weekend is any  indication as to what is about to happen when these monster machines come on line next month
Later
Bob

As long as btc is as low as it is nobody is making money unless you have free gear and free power. I mine for speculation and the fun of it. I look at it if 5 years from now btc is trading at 1500 a coin it was a hobby that made me some good money, if it tanks I had fun doing it. My biggest problem is controlling the urge to keep buying hardware. I started with 2 red furys and have 9.2 th now.

Bob pm me and I will give you a pool I ran across that you might be interested in trying.

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
cris12821

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:13:39 AM

At that price I needed 2+ blocks to cover my power costs.  now I need just over 4 blocks to cover my nut.
When the hashing skyrocketed a few days ago I  would have need 10 blocks to break even.

If the huge hash jump last weekend is any  indication as to what is about to happen when these monster machines come on line next month
Later
Bob

As long as btc is as low as it is nobody is making money unless you have free gear and free power. I mine for speculation and the fun of it. I look at it if 5 years from now btc is trading at 1500 a coin it was a hobby that made me some good money, if it tanks I had fun doing it. My biggest problem is controlling the urge to keep buying hardware. I started with 2 red furys and have 9.2 th now.

Bob pm me and I will give you a pool I ran across that you might be interested in trying.

Lol that's the hardest thing is to not keep buying more hardware.  Started with a u2 for about 1 month or so.    The. 2 s1s.    Now 2.4th/s     and helping double the profit with contracts.     And yet I still want to buy more.

1 pH s be the limit lol. 

These USB asics I'd like to have 10-20gh/s worth of USB asics.   But for the price of 10-20gh/s. In USB asics.  U can buy 100-400gh/s

Solo not really worth it.     ... I damn wish it was.    Idblike to run a USB mining farm. 

If not iv got a u2 for sale which iv over clocked to 2.2-2.4 GH s and had it cool and stable.    BTC or Paypal accepted

WBF1

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:43:36 AM

Yea :p.   I recently bought 2 s1s.   Been brining in a sweet profit bought 2 for $340 CAD.     BOUGHT another 9 s1s with 7 PSUs. 3 miners for 340 cad the rest of the miner are basically on loan.    But will give me about 2.4Th/s.

I pay about .08ckw/h but run em on free electrcitiy as well.

But iv thought about just buying them make money faster

upgrade those to S1 to S3  that's like 3.5 th with a power draw around 3740 watts or so my math might be wrong on  the watts but its close i think the 278 $ or so  per kit is well worth it or use bit coins. Smiley .  

Then wait for the S4 next years which more then likely we won't see till next year or in Dec if then . o yea I'm gonna get a L1 as well . I don't just farm one type of coin . imo  if you do you won't get any were .
 and my S3 I'l have  should hold me till the S4 comes out, i did think about the spondoolies sp20 home miner but if i wait till the S4 come out I'm sure they will use less power  be faster then the spondoolies sp20 home and cost way less.

also I'm glad it is harder now we get to see the true farmers etc its no longer a easy buck, it should have been that way all long, it more worth it now then it ever was . and at some Point soon hardware will slow down it all ways does.  but that's my 2 cs worth which means jack but how i see it .

If i did my math right i have one S3 on order and 4 S1 ones atm  I'll  be at like 2.2 th at normal clocks once i upgrade, if i decide to go out and  buy water cooling ( and the water cooling is not that bad as some say if you know how to i build it  i have built a few for my  videos cards and PC Smiley . for those old S1 boards that another 800 GH added back  which i know I  won't do, may even try to sell off the old S1 boards super cheap .

In Maryland atm we only pay 0.09 cents per kw/h which won't be going up for at least two more years were locked in to  that plan and may get  solar panels on top of that .  most of us in Maryland don't pay any more then 10 cents per Kw/h up to around 13 C.  some even pay less in my area. is not just  Washington state etc. from what Ive seen most of the US has really cheap Power compared to over seas .

0.09/kwh in Maryland? Are you not including taxes and fees and transmission, etc? After all that I don't think I can get lower than .1338/kwh or so...
cris12821

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:45:51 AM

Jeez.  If ur paying anything over like 10-12cent kW/h.  U mine as well shutdown ur miners.   No profit to be made there. Or move them to where it free.   But that's just me.

kcal63

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:46:59 AM

When I look back, I think it would of been wiser move to buy the bitcoin directly rather than mining. I guess lesson learn
[/quote]

That is what everyone told me but I like mining so I went ahead and bought a bunch of miners. They were right, financially but it has been fun so I now call it a hobby rather than an investment. Now, to explain to the wife where that $5000 went....
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:53:30 AM

At that price I needed 2+ blocks to cover my power costs.  now I need just over 4 blocks to cover my nut.
When the hashing skyrocketed a few days ago I  would have need 10 blocks to break even.

If the huge hash jump last weekend is any  indication as to what is about to happen when these monster machines come on line next month
Later
Bob

Its all about looking at it like the stock market.  High highs and low lows.    

I may have started mining to early.  But iv got 2.4th/s for pretty much $400 CAD.    With the cost if my kW/h at .08 makes easy to make money back.   While running half my miners also onbfree electricity max over clock.

I think there's still tons of profit to be made just requires more hashing speed or more time consumption.   In a matter of 1 day pretty much i made .08 btc    I think.   1 day and 5-10 hrs iv now made .105 btc.    

at this point in mining this will prove who the real miners are.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Idk how precise this is.   But here's some bad/good news

Next difficulty retarget occurs at block 322559.0 (eta 10.2 days): 33833345698.3 / +13.4% [est.]

Like any business, if your expense is greater than your profit, you will go out of business. To say "who the real miners are"  is ridiculous statement.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:54:30 AM

That is what everyone told me but I like mining so I went ahead and bought a bunch of miners. They were right, financially but it has been fun so I now call it a hobby rather than an investment. Now, to explain to the wife where that $5000 went....

Don't feel bad, I have at least spent well over 10K Cry
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:29:46 AM

Later
Bob

Lol that's the hardest thing is to not keep buying more hardware.  Started with a u2 for about 1 month or so.    The. 2 s1s.    Now 2.4th/s     and helping double the profit with contracts.     And yet I still want to buy more.

1 pH s be the limit lol.  

These USB asics I'd like to have 10-20gh/s worth of USB asics.   But for the price of 10-20gh/s. In USB asics.  U can buy 100-400gh/s

Solo not really worth it.     ... I damn wish it was.    Idblike to run a USB mining farm.  

If not iv got a u2 for sale which iv over clocked to 2.2-2.4 GH s and had it cool and stable.    BTC or Paypal accepted

I started April of this year I started with two PC  using video cards i  saw that wouldn't cut it so around June i Bought a few U1 U2  to see more then a red fury and now i have 4 S1  and one s3 with two upgrades kit on order and gonna upgrade all the S1 and catch up  on founds and buy more  then get a L1 in DEC and buy one or two S4 once they come out next year i want more its fun for me  atm. for the two years or so i have power at about 0.90 per kw and the power bill doesn't up to much in fact it went down  over the summer and it's  starting to go back up  due to  the weather .but the hardest part is don't buy more and just upgrade as needed . Smiley .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Lipcrusher

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:07:51 AM

I've checked out a few of the Hashing Centers in Washington.  0.03/kwh... Awesome price until they tell you ambient cooling and 2 year contract up front....  I think it's hard to predict the future of BTC.  Like most have stated: It's been a lot of fun.  When I broke 100Th/s I was pretty happy.  Figuring out how much I had to reinvest to maintain payouts... What a bitch.

Don't lose too much in this hobby/passion.  When you get to the point that your hardware is paid for, try and use self control ;-)

At the end of each month I have more in the trading account than I have to pay out ( My hosting company takes bitcoin of course ).  When I get too far into the math it can be discouraging or disappointing.  I'm sure lot of people enjoyed extra pocket money.  Even a few lucky people did it for a living.  I think everyone who tried it had fun.

Lip
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:56:56 PM

I've checked out a few of the Hashing Centers in Washington.  0.03/kwh... Awesome price until they tell you ambient cooling and 2 year contract up front....  I think it's hard to predict the future of BTC.  Like most have stated: It's been a lot of fun.  When I broke 100Th/s I was pretty happy.  Figuring out how much I had to reinvest to maintain payouts... What a bitch.

Don't lose too much in this hobby/passion.  When you get to the point that your hardware is paid for, try and use self control ;-)

At the end of each month I have more in the trading account than I have to pay out ( My hosting company takes bitcoin of course ).  When I get too far into the math it can be discouraging or disappointing.  I'm sure lot of people enjoyed extra pocket money.  Even a few lucky people did it for a living.  I think everyone who tried it had fun.

Lip
Did you spent over $100K for 100THS?
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:38:03 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 03:51:04 PM by toptek

I've checked out a few of the Hashing Centers in Washington.  0.03/kwh... Awesome price until they tell you ambient cooling and 2 year contract up front....  I think it's hard to predict the future of BTC.  Like most have stated: It's been a lot of fun.  When I broke 100Th/s I was pretty happy.  Figuring out how much I had to reinvest to maintain payouts... What a bitch.

Don't lose too much in this hobby/passion.  When you get to the point that your hardware is paid for, try and use self control ;-)

At the end of each month I have more in the trading account than I have to pay out ( My hosting company takes bitcoin of course ).  When I get too far into the math it can be discouraging or disappointing.  I'm sure lot of people enjoyed extra pocket money.  Even a few lucky people did it for a living.  I think everyone who tried it had fun.

Lip

Good advice my plan exactly back off its diff fun right now for sure but i can see were it can become a nite mare if i count  on it which i don't plan to . i just want to break even which i do see coming and make a little extra .

all i need . i have a income from retirement when it's cuts into that then it's time to stop . so far it been fun and paying for it self .

Oyea I'm not one to worry about cost or number we all lose something some way . if i looked a head at what i might spend i might as well stop now .

I have no plans to do any data center contacts unless its the monthly ones ( pay as you go)  just for fun. I looked at a few i pay fees + i have to buy a contact for x mount of time  what got me was the fee 1 or 2 % on top of the 500 to 1000 i might spend for speed that would pay for it, + no backup during that time they won't go under due to over spending on there part etc etc so home mining is there .

btw i just looked, i can renew my power plan for another 36 month now in Maryland for 8.16 per kW hour so were gonna hold off till Nov to see what the next round of prices will be for next year.

This is good  advice Smiley.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bspurloc

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:56:23 PM

I started April of this year I started with two PC  using video cards i  saw that wouldn't cut it so around June i Bought a few U1 U2  to see more then a red fury and now i have 4 S1  and one s3 with two upgrades kit on order and gonna upgrade all the S1 and catch up  on founds and buy more  then get a L1 in DEC and buy one or two S4 once they come out next year i want more its fun for me  atm. for the two years or so i have power at about 0.90 per kw and the power bill doesn't up to much in fact it went down  over the summer and it's  starting to go back up  due to  the weather .but the hardest part is don't buy more and just upgrade as needed . Smiley .

It has been quite a learning experience... I went from thinking like all the high end gamer lamers declared that a top end video card needs massive power supplies to seeing how much BS that actually was 375watt power supply runs an ati 7870 maxed out without a problem 24/7/365. Dell 550watt runs 2 7870xt turbo boosts maxed out 24/7/365 no problems.
Went from declaring I would never buy a video card for more than $100 to owning 10+ $250 video cards. But paying around $200 from rebates and free games coming with them that I sold. then selling off the video cards for a min of $180 each, essentially losing no money on them.
Learning that EVGA sells some really nice power supplies with bronze 80's having 5 year warranties where corsair will only give you 2 years. getting all those with $20-$25 rebates so when eventually resold I will only lose probably $10.

all my hardware was paid off and more, now I am investing in upgrade kits... vrooom... free power is fun.
Bitkoinzz

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:08:50 PM

Man I dont know where you guys are getting some of this math. Maybe you paid way too much for your gear.

I started Jan 27 with $6000. I bought used gear , mined, bought more gear, sold everything, rebought new gear, cashed out Bitcoins  etc and now I am running all Bitmain gear 16 S3's and 13 S1's underclocked to 250.
Total electric will be under $500 and they will bring in about $2900 in the net 30 days. i will run them for 60 days then begin pre ordering the L1's. I am set until next Spring. GO BITMAIN.
The first block each day more than pays for all electricity for the whole day.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
cris12821

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:10:47 PM

Man I dont know where you guys are getting some of this math. Maybe you paid way too much for your gear.

I started Jan 27 with $6000. I bought used gear , mined, bought more gear, sold everything, rebought new gear, cashed out Bitcoins  etc and now I am running all Bitmain gear 16 S3's and 13 S1's underclocked to 250.
Total electric will be under $500 and they will bring in about $2900 in the net 30 days. i will run them for 60 days then begin pre ordering the L1's. I am set until next Spring. GO BITMAIN.
The first block each day more than pays for all electricity for the whole day.

I agree.   100% some people saying there paying like  paying like .30-1.00kw/h. How are you even making back ur profit.     I paid about $900 for 2.4th/s and pay .08kw/h all day everyday.     
 Idk where ur prf
Just saying.  How are you making profit   at anything above .10-.12 kW/h.

Ohbwell.    We been having many long long blocks lately l.   Making our profit harder to make back

nocroom

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:35:30 PM

22794   2014-09-16 05:59:21   10:57:13   60376940643   24143422   0.00978302   320925   25.21826476   invalid

are you kidding me, 10hrs of wasted power mining to find out is "invalid" where other pools still pays you ? grr

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:42:18 PM

22794   2014-09-16 05:59:21   10:57:13   60376940643   24143422   0.00978302   320925   25.21826476   invalid

are you kidding me, 10hrs of wasted power mining to find out is "invalid" where other pools still pays you ? grr

agreed, 2 "valid" blocks in last 24 hours...but on the bright side pool luck is still at 70%+ for the day..LoL   that sucks

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
nocroom

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:47:54 PM

agreed, 2 "valid" blocks in last 24 hours...but on the bright side pool luck is still at 70%+ for the day..LoL   that sucks

personally i think pool should eat them

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:08:55 PM

Slush pool is slowly fading into obscurity, pretty soon it may be the new eclipse.  under 3% now

the days of home mining are almost gone.  corporate farms and  HW manufacturers are dominating.  Cloud mining anyone ?

http://blockorigin.pfoe.be/chart.php

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
cris12821

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:34:49 PM

Slush pool is slowly fading into obscurity, pretty soon it may be the new eclipse.  under 3% now

the days of home mining are almost gone.  corporate farms and  HW manufacturers are dominating.  Cloud mining anyone ?

http://blockorigin.pfoe.be/chart.php

This is getting a little frightening at this point.  Slush was doing so well up until difficulty change.   Almost might be time to switch pools at this point.   Slushs block solving is decreasing and profit is becoming harder to gain.    

A little scary if you havnt made ur profit back yet.   However I'm hoping to god the difficulty is going to drop.      The harder it gets to mine, hopefuky miners get turned off causing a difficulty drop or a btc price rise.

Either way,      as scary as thus is,     it happens and hopefully we can just have our hopes up for it to get better son.

Looks like IMA throw $10-30 down for some mining contracts or something.  

Hopefully this gets a lot better soon.      This isn't the slushs pool that I know.      May switch to ghash for ahwile.   Don't want to at all.   But if it makes me my profit faster and solves more blocks than there's no choice.        God I love slushs pool so much

Pages: « 1 ... 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 [919] 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... 1154 »
  Print  

Jump to: