Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] SWAY: SkyWay - Unique transport system. Looking for advisor  (Read 1648 times)
bitboxxer

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:16:47 AM

Hello,

We're pretty new in crypto-currencies, but really experienced in transport development. So we have no possibility to create good-looking thread for our $1bn project.

We are looking for advisor, who can consult us and start our threads here (ANN and Bounty) and ready to offer 1% share from our tokens.

Please PM us for more information.

Thank you.
hello, pm me, please, I wait more informations about this projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cijulangboy

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:06:00 AM

dev are you open bounty social media?
alecvert

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:06:27 PM

Hello,

We're pretty new in crypto-currencies, but really experienced in transport development. So we have no possibility to create good-looking thread for our $1bn project.

We are looking for advisor, who can consult us and start our threads here (ANN and Bounty) and ready to offer 1% share from our tokens.

Please PM us for more information.

Thank you.

WARNING! SCAM!

Hello, so-called devs ! I would tell you first and last warning from SkyWay Capital Team. Please delete immediately this fake and false info about upcoming SkyWay ico, which is not completely true .

Your untrue info harms SkyWay reputation. It is prohibited to someone to organise unofficial activities like ICO's of SkyWay Project. Now SkyWay do not plan to realise any ICO .  

PS Dear folks, be sure, this ICO http://skyway.fund/ and SWAY token is total scam, please do not beleive it and do not contribute in it your money. Keep alert.

With best regards,
Sukhodoev Alexey,  
Member of SkyWay Capital Board  
skyway (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:08:51 AM

Dear Alexey,

Please note that we have full rights from SkyWay Holding HQ to launch SkyWay ICO,
You can contact our head London office to ensure.

We demand you to immediately cease and desist your unlawful defamation of SkyWay ICO and provide us with prompt written assurance within 5 business days that you will cease and desist from further defamation of SkyWay ICO's reputation.

if you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within the time period, are are entitled to seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your defamation. In the event you fail to meet this demand, be advised that SkyWay ICO will pursue all available legal remedies, including seeking monetary damages and injunctive relief.
alecvert

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:47:10 AM

Dear Alexey,

Please note that we have full rights from SkyWay Holding HQ to launch SkyWay ICO,
You can contact our head London office to ensure.

We demand you to immediately cease and desist your unlawful defamation of SkyWay ICO and provide us with prompt written assurance within 5 business days that you will cease and desist from further defamation of SkyWay ICO's reputation.

if you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within the time period, are are entitled to seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your defamation. In the event you fail to meet this demand, be advised that SkyWay ICO will pursue all available legal remedies, including seeking monetary damages and injunctive relief.

Dear team of so-called devs etc ,

If you do not understand that it is prohibited to anyone to realise ICO activity about SkyWay Project without agreement with SkyWay Technologies Co, you will see and hear it from head (core) company.
So wait for official news of SkyWay Technologies Co .

Give me your exact name and surname, address, phone number, email registered in SkyWay and other details (email, facebook, messengers) to communicate with you.

Have a nice day.

With best regards,
Sukhodoev Alexey, 
skyway (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

Dear Alex,

We're operating due to resolution of SkyWay HQ, not SkyWay Technologies.
Please PM me for more details, we'll provide you necessary information about this ICO.

Thank you.
alecvert

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

Dear Alex,

Please PM me for more details, we'll provide you necessary information about this ICO.

Thank you.

Hello again,

What do you mean exactly about SkyWay HQ ? Please expand an abbreviation and give me details , web site etc of this company.

Thanks

With best regards,
Sukhodoev Alexey, 
alecvert

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:51:42 AM

Dear Alex,

Thank you.

Good Day!

I've answered you in PM. Please give me response asap.

With best regards,
Sukhodoev Alexey, 
Den_mike

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:02:29 AM

What is this company? When raising funds?
alecvert

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:07:28 PM

Good day!

Wait please for clarification, because perhaps http://skyway.fund/ may be scammers. Their activity is not agreed now with head (core) company of SkyWay. News from official resources of SkyWay will appear very soon. We will provide you with new info.

Thanks.

With best regards,
Sukhodoev Alexey,  
skyway (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:27:41 PM

Good day!

Wait please for clarification, because perhaps http://skyway.fund/ may be scammers. Their activity is not agreed now with head (core) company of SkyWay. News from official resources of SkyWay will appear very soon. We will provide you with new info.

Thanks.

With best regards,
Sukhodoev Alexey,  
Greetings,

I want to make a formal statement, that SkyWay ICO will be launched in full compliance with laws and with the permission of SkyWay Holding Headquarters.
Website http://skyway.capital/ represents only one minor branch of SkyWay and not responsible for ICO campaign.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: