Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE ***  (Read 66048 times)
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

Just wanna say something..... I don't think it's fair that someone get 200 SOCC just for retweeting a tweet and the translator get just 300 SOCC for translating the whole ANN it's wayyyyy harder and the bounty for it is so low if you know what I mean

Regards

Btw...  When this coin get listed on an exchange what will the average price be?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 06:58:07 PM

Just wanna say something..... I don't think it's fair that someone get 200 SOCC just for retweeting a tweet and the translator get just 300 SOCC for translating the whole ANN it's wayyyyy harder and the bounty for it is so low if you know what I mean

Regards

Btw...  When this coin get listed on an exchange what will the average price be?

Yes ok I can see what you are saying. The rewards were clear in the ANN though right from the start. They were amended from the PRE-ANN and made clear, so if you read the ANN properly, you were aware.

That said, I believe in fair play and bottom line comms. And the bottom line here is that those in the translation pool of bounties which share this view, feel free to reach out via PM and I will sort something.

Regarding the avg price, at this point I don't know.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
pmm123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:16:00 PM

Regards

Btw...  When this coin get listed on an exchange what will the average price be?

Yes ok I can see what you are saying. The rewards were clear in the ANN though right from the start. They were amended from the PRE-ANN and made clear, so if you read the ANN properly, you were aware.

That said, I believe in fair play and bottom line comms. And the bottom line here is that those in the translation pool of bounties which share this view, feel free to reach out via PM and I will sort something.

The rewards for translation should be higher, since I for example inverted 30 minutes to translate the whole post, and a twit is 2 minutes

I think 1000soc for translate i'ts ok, and for twit 100soc not 200

||||||| ★ CATALONIACOIN |||||||

||||||| OFFICIAL THREAD★ |||||||
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

Regards

Btw...  When this coin get listed on an exchange what will the average price be?

Well usually the bounties for translations and blog posts are the highest ones as they bring most attention. For sure more than a tweet from a 20 follower account.
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:19:25 PM

Mining Pool for SocialCoin [SOCC]
Server Location: Germany ⤵

http://www.bitcoin-pool.de/ ❗❗❗

example for SOCC ⤵

✔✔✔      stratum+tcp://81.169.208.246:3461 -u WalletAdress -p x       ✔✔✔

Ports:⤵
Gpu / Cpu Port 3460 = Diff 8
Var Diff 3461 = Diff 1 - 8192
3462 = Diff 19192

Fees 1.0%
[/b]

Cheers, OP updated. Bounty will follow later this evening.

Thanks, Send Bounty to: SR1DFxUzJ1YeiowFHxRHRNzpdE1HFwd6RX

and me a piece of happiness  SUpJEv4zyDy2SP71WUAK1hSt9ZtHV7NNxH    Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pool bounty has been submitted. And a token amount also for the pool info and insistence/persistence Wink to olkah

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:21:25 PM

Regards

Well usually the bounties for translations and blog posts are the highest ones as they bring most attention. For sure more than a tweet from a 20 follower account.

Well like I said guys, looking for fair play here as much as poss. So PM confirming the wallet address you want a settlement deposited in and I'll sort something. Not looking to short change anybody, but as I said the amounts were clear in the ANN. If you feel it requires an uplift, just PM and we'll sort it. No probs.

ex_mac

Activity: 420

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:31:37 PM

New pool:
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=SOCC

Bounty: SMN2erZzbfbwtGMkNPiksXy8VM6AYrSwCz

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1715
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/SOCC

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
ex_mac

Activity: 420

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:44:04 PM

New pool:

First block : http://lpool.name/explorer/SOCC?hash=a51a0b322de6579e2709d1d5771a95bfde06161fe793d1701d842b77f9574062

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:47:40 PM

New pool:

Thanks, OP updated and bounty sent.

Minerolero

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:20:21 PM

retweet link  https://twitter.com/Cruzckaiada/status/879071168438956032

Adress:
SWSgwe5BKcrSBjs99ZAAsy6f4VdF3myNzb
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 08:37:55 PM

I really like the looks of this coin; with the right image and sleek style I can easily see thousands of people picking up on this quite quickly.
(However, it seems I threw threw the wrong miner on the pool last night before bed and quickly switched to a less powerful unit to combat the difficulty change)
I do apologize for this, and will help balance out the difficulty so it is easier for others to mine (normally).

With that being said I would like to offer a mini-faucet from here on; I would like Dev's approval though first.

But I'm completely on board with this coin and look forward to contributing if desired  Grin

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, manic day. Faucets are an interesting concept, especially in this social media space where such 'free' giveaways may foster the environment the coin needs in order to succeed. Can you elaborate a little on what you think the faucet could achieve for the coin, please?

Faucets for Alts are a good way to attract attention; it also allows the network to be monitored in terms of 'interest'; and it gives people an easy way to collect a coin and also give them a reason to keep the wallet downloaded on their computer. On top of that; people will be frequently checking on the status of the coin (to see if their faucet collections have amounted to anything), leading to a bigger follower base, possibility of users referring friends to the coin, as well as community support. (Taking Nova exchange for example; I guarantee faucet collectors will vote for the coin to be processed onto the market because they own a share, even if it is small.)

Distribution (even if in very small amounts) does magic when it comes to alts, because when it comes to support; it's members/heads that matter. (Community in volume)

I cannot argue with any of that. Ok then, is approved from my perspective. Let me know what is required in terms of funds/balances etc - i.e. any capital SOCC required to 'fill' the faucet.

Nothing is required; I will use my own funds.
I will probably start the faucet at 3 coins per request, and will lower the claim rewards 1 coin a day; bottoming out at 1 coin per drip. (Until any further progress is made: e.g. Exchange/coinmarketcap/etc.)

Let me know your thoughts; I will get started on it right away Smiley

Happy to go with this, thanks.

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:39:24 PM

I really like the looks of this coin; with the right image and sleek style I can easily see thousands of people picking up on this quite quickly.
(However, it seems I threw threw the wrong miner on the pool last night before bed and quickly switched to a less powerful unit to combat the difficulty change)
I do apologize for this, and will help balance out the difficulty so it is easier for others to mine (normally).

With that being said I would like to offer a mini-faucet from here on; I would like Dev's approval though first.

But I'm completely on board with this coin and look forward to contributing if desired  Grin

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, manic day. Faucets are an interesting concept, especially in this social media space where such 'free' giveaways may foster the environment the coin needs in order to succeed. Can you elaborate a little on what you think the faucet could achieve for the coin, please?

Faucets for Alts are a good way to attract attention; it also allows the network to be monitored in terms of 'interest'; and it gives people an easy way to collect a coin and also give them a reason to keep the wallet downloaded on their computer. On top of that; people will be frequently checking on the status of the coin (to see if their faucet collections have amounted to anything), leading to a bigger follower base, possibility of users referring friends to the coin, as well as community support. (Taking Nova exchange for example; I guarantee faucet collectors will vote for the coin to be processed onto the market because they own a share, even if it is small.)

Distribution (even if in very small amounts) does magic when it comes to alts, because when it comes to support; it's members/heads that matter. (Community in volume)

I cannot argue with any of that. Ok then, is approved from my perspective. Let me know what is required in terms of funds/balances etc - i.e. any capital SOCC required to 'fill' the faucet.

I will probably start the faucet at 3 coins per request, and will lower the claim rewards 1 coin a day; bottoming out at 1 coin per drip. (Until any further progress is made: e.g. Exchange/coinmarketcap/etc.)

Dev is fraudulent exchange  https://coinsmarkets.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 08:45:43 PM

Hi,

Dev is fraudulent exchange  https://coinsmarkets.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The faucet discussion was suggested by a user whom I do not think is connected to the exchange. What is the connection between the exchange and this faucet discussion?

And can somebody provide evidence please of these concerns regarding coinsmarkets.com Thanks.

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

http://prntscr.com/fo2qna     HOW MANY 0 AND HOW MANY SHOULD BE   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry THE DEVIL'S EXCHANGE  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

SHE DIED OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 08:58:20 PM

On the general question of exchanges, somebody mentioned already having applied for a listing on Yobit. But I cannot now find that message. So either I dreamt it (there have been a lot of late nights lately, so that's possible) or it's been deleted.

Anyway, I will be furthering the application process for Nova and Yobit over the next day or so. Wanted to do so this evening but running out of time now.

If anybody has already applied to Yobit (not sure why they would, and I also recall it was the premium option, which isn't free) please confirm. Otherwise, I advise when progressed.

Thanks.

BtcKing 1

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:00:59 PM

Okay here is my promotion link: https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/84854-annsocc-socialcoin-payments-for-your-online-reviews-views-and-content/

i think i did what you asked for"#SOCC+my wallet address" and of course a little promotion for the coin

my SOCC address for the bounty: ST4SMNS1VNbsfpgScrGRSbtXHrPrTatPiR

cheers Smiley
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 09:01:09 PM

http://prntscr.com/fo2qna     HOW MANY 0 AND HOW MANY SHOULD BE   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry THE DEVIL'S EXCHANGE  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

SHE DIED OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to labour the point here but I need specifics, please. You're alleging that they took your BTC balance, cocked up a transfer, all of this, or what?

mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:03:58 PM

I'm so excited about Socialcoin I started promoting it to my friends at the same time educating them about cryptocurrency in general. See PM for my posts.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
chouaieb

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:08:03 AM

I'm so excited about Socialcoin I started promoting it to my friends at the same time educating them about cryptocurrency in general. See PM for my posts.
Yanidas

Activity: 60

The swarm is headed towards us.

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:23:28 AM

Interesting coin idea. I will be following this when it hit some of the better exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: